Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) (43458 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) / 5 Youngest Millionaires In Nigeria In 2021 And The Story Behind Their Wealth / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2019
During the military regime some young Nigerians got the opportunity to rule the country and they performed well. we are still hope for a young and active Nigeria to become the President of this great nation

Thank God things are changing with the signing of the Not Too Young To Run Bill which reduces the presidential age limit from 40 to 35.

Thanks to the new 'Not Too Young To Run' bill, the next head of state could be as young as 35.

This will provide create more opportunity for young Nigerians to become the president of this great nation in the nearest future.

Here is the list of 5 youngest head of states in Nigeria's history

1 General Yakubu Gowon(31 years old)

2 General Murtala Muhammed (37 years old)

3 General Olusegun Obasanjo (39 years old)

4 Major General Muhammadu Buhari (41 years old)

5 Major General Aguiyi-Ironsi 42 years old)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m19gL8dobac

6 Likes

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 4:24am On Oct 18, 2019
What do you think about it
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Kcitytv: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Gawon is the youngest

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Oladeji1106: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2019
Nice work now I have learnt some historical fact and i have known thier age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oladeji1106:
Nice work now I have learnt some historical fact and i have known thier age
that it bro
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
lalasticlala:

Why not list them out too in addition to the video?
i Will do that now boss.
I have included the names
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kcitytv:
Gawon is the youngest
yes he is
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by orisa37: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
During the military regime some young Nigerians got the opportunity to rule the country and they performed well. we are still hope for a young and active Nigeria to become the President of this great nation

Thank God things are changing with the signing of the Not Too Young To Run Bill which reduces the presidential age limit from 40 to 35.

Thanks to the new 'Not Too Young To Run' bill, the next head of state could be as young as 35.

This will provide create more opportunity for young Nigerians to become the president of this great nation in the nearest future.

Here is the list of 5 youngest head of states in Nigeria's history

1 General Yakubu Gowon

2 General Murtala Muhammed

3 General Olusegun Obasanjo

4 Major General Muhammadu Buhari

5 Major General Aguiyi-Ironsi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m19gL8dobac

They all made Nigeria Civilian Politicians useless till today. They also irresponsibly created half autonomous, slave and irresponsible Constitutional States by arrogating power to themselves. They are only good in Command-Authority but very useless in the management of materials, means, methods, money and are just harassing men and women Civilians. The mess up of Democracy that we are having at the moment and the Robin Hood's style corruption of misappropriating Southern wealth to satisfy Niger and Chad Republics Citizens and their illegal immigrants, refugees and Almajiris, are extension of Military Misrule.
Only Gowon, to some extent, and Obasanjo have demonstrated Skills in interactive men management. The Military influence in governance have turned Nigeria Civilian Governors and Legislators into Robots, interacting like they are dealing with lower animals.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
orisa37:

They all made Nigeria Civilian Politicians useless till today. They also irresponsibly created half autonomous, slave and irresponsible Constitutional States by arrogating power to themselves. They are only good in Command-Authority but very useless in the management of materials, means, methods, money and are just harassing men and women Civilians. The mess up of Democracy that we are having at the moment and the Robin Hood's style corruption of misappropriating Southern wealth to satisfy Niger and Chad Republics Citizens and their illegal immigrants, refugees and Almajiris, are extension of Military Misrule.
Only Gowon, to some extent, and Obasanjo have demonstrated Skills in interactive men management. The Military influence in governance have turned Nigeria Civilian Governors and Legislators into Robots, interacting like they are dealing with lower animals.
u are right

5 Likes

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Slawormir: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
As real niggarrrz
I believe we will soon take over government

And we shall look into how weed can be legalized

1 Like

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by SoftP(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
My screen has a crack so i wont be able 2 see the post clearly bt from the comments, i can assure you the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabolous honeymoon and a happy marriage life ' though by the look of things, I can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband. We are only wishing the couple to have a fabulous life after the pastor said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stolen from the bakery's studio.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Untainted007: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Buhari already have two records, one of the youngest to rule and also the oldest to rule followed by Obasanjo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by nauto5: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
i will be the youngest
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by PropertyBase: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
And two of them will not retire for young ones to rule
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
UNFORTUNATELY, the 4th (sorry not 2nd) on the list has become the MOST USELESS head of state Nigeria EVER HAD

7 Likes

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Femijohn198: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
why present youth of now that are 40 below have nothing to hope for.

1 Like

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Interesting
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
The last 2 were the most ........

who can help me finish it?
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:
UNFORTUNATELY, the 2nd on the list has become the MOST USELESS head of state Nigeria EVER HAD
U kids don't read at all
Only good at watching BB naija
Second on the list Murtala, he still remains d best head of state so far, his regime experienced the lowest level of corruption in the history of Nigeria, he was ready to eradicate corruption & reckless spending, reason he was assasinated easily, because he moved with only one car. Go ask your dad, because if u know little about Nigeria history, u won't say this. Though his regime was very short, reason his impact was not much felt.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by RichDad1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
What is their contributions to national growth ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by marvin905(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
and na only obj get head for that list..
the rest are useless

3 Likes

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by wonuks(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
cool
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by chibuthanks: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
ok following

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Missing From Ize-iyamu Acknowledgement List / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.