Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday (9372 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by politicoNG: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mahmood Yakubu, says the commission is set to transmit the 2023 poll results in real-time from 176,846 polling units across the country.

He said the commission as part of its preparations has identified telecommunications “blind spots” in some areas and was already in touch with the Nigerian Communications Commission with a view to finding a solution to them.

According to him, the commission has conducted a successful pilot on e-transmission of poll results in real-time, adding that the agency is set to achieve a seamless transmission of poll results across the country in 2023.

Yakubu, who made this known at a strategic interactive meeting with journalists in Lagos, spoke against the backdrop of concerns in some quarters over the readiness of the country for e-transmission of poll results in real-time.

https://www.rootstv.ng/news/2022/12/2023-inec-to-meet-ncc-telcos-on-tuesday/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
INEC don't set this country on fire ... respect yourselves n do the right thing

If you need network open gofund me we co contribute

INEC again don't set this country on fire

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by slivertongue: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
GOOD MOVE.

The hope of rigging by APC will be reduced to 99%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by amliftedhigher: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one from INEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/color].

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.

On a lighter note on this beautiful and cool Monday evening......
(Some foolish questions deserve silly replies � wink )
Nice reply, Our Darling Seun cool

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Manny21: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
I can imagine some politicians paying heavily for professional hackers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
A better Nigeria is all we want @ .

mrvitalis:
INEC don't set this country on fire ... respect yourselves n do the right thing

If you need network open gofund me we co contribute

INEC again don't set this country on fire
Can you read at all?
Na wa o!
What is the meaning of all these Incoherent jargons nah!
The news take less than 45 seconds to read and assimilate.
Na to dey curse and abuse members una sabi.
Shame.

joshjc:
did you read the post?
You too saw his nonsense comment?!
Don't mind him.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
Hmmmmm,
Hmmmmm,
and more Hmmmmm.

Our Strength should lie in our diversity and huge population, (like we see in other countries) but in our Darling country, the reverse is the case.
God help Nigeria, when we start loving ourselves and see ourselves as ONE.

We Rise.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by PrettyBolu(f): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
You mean NCC that is controlled by Pantami?

We must use instant e-transmission of results whether Tinubu likes it or not. My vote for LP will not waste.

17 Likes

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Very good
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Ancecoker(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin
The only way for the masses to confirm counted votes is by submitting votes to INEC after votes is counted. If una no get data to upload vote results to INEC servers we go on hotspots for una

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by NotKnown: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Some people will have heart attack this night after reading this

7 Likes

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by success1smyn(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alright
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by BigYash: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Inec sef don vex cheesy
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by IdiotOjukwu(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by PrinceOfLagos: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118928515:
A better Nigeria is all we want
Is this all you've got to say? I thought you were running your mouth on all threads telling us how Thiefnibu will defeat Peter Obi at the polls

You don hear Electronic transmission now you've kept mute

9 Likes

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Akfrenzy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin Tinubu won't like this

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Lovenorth: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one, I pray for the best man to be the president of our country even if we don't love that person
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by topoftheworld(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kudos to INEC.

Its seems this INEC chairman wants to have a good track record this time around..

No more election rigging.

Vote OBI with full confident..

10 Likes

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Dadisoft(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay na so some people go dey when them dey announce results after election. E shock you abi

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Whois(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Our vote is for Peter obi for a better Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Brendaniel: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
BVAS is here to stay...
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by topoftheworld(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
BigYash:
Inec sef don vex cheesy

The sufferness don reach them too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by NLPoliceWoman: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
RTR
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by omoadeleye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Originality007: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Cry me a river.
my vote is for Obi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Eriggs: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Whois:
My vote is for Peter obi
Keep dat one for inside ur shop,
Who ask u?
Originality007:

Cry me a river.
my vote is for Obi
U no dey here word

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by smile11s(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Will be hacked
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Yaxica(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrettyBolu:
You mean NCC that is controlled by Pantami?

We must use instant e-transmission of results whether Tinubu likes it or not. My vote for LP will not waste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Cnn Continue To Project Peter Obi As The Rightful Winner Of 2023 / See List Of Confirmed Ministers From President Buhari / Google Gives Me Award For Exposing Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.