Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday (9383 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by sulewall33: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Ara21(f): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
I pray they do the right thing, let some old people go home and rest, let those who can do the job take over.

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by BigYash: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy
topoftheworld:

The sufferness don reach them too. grin grin
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
all those petty people that doesnt want to see the progress of our dear country including the compound fuuull above me wil be disappointed with this news..
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Whois(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Eriggs:
Keep dat one for inside ur shop,
Who ask u?

E pain u?

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Whois:
Our vote is for Peter obi for a better Nigeria
you no get PVC no dey lie

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by ejimatic: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.rootstv.ng/news/2022/12/2023-inec-to-meet-ncc-telcos-on-tuesday/
I want to ask INEC boss why there are differences in BVAS records and BVAS reports? How can somebody withdraw 20000 k on POS only to be issued receipts of 40000? Why is the DNA of a child different from that of his father?
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Kingxchange44: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
Grow up kid this is 21st century, we are way above this useless tribal politics. Find peace with your life fess.

Suffering no send all those people you mentioned their names. Be wise, return that change they paid you for this and think well you will know your enemies.

3 Likes

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by dochenaj: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
NCC should give INEC waiver to operate their mobile transmission stations especially in areas with no stable internet connectivity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by joshjc(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
mrvitalis:
INEC don't set this country on fire ... respect yourselves n do the right thing

If you need network open gofund me we co contribute

INEC again don't set this country on fire
did you read the post?
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Beedude(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Is this all you've got to say? I thought you were running your mouth on all threads telling us how Thiefnibu will defeat Peter Obi at the polls

You don hear Electronic transmission now you've kept mute
What do u people really want ?
FYI, even if they use 5G network run this election, Tinubu will get more than 4 times what Obi will get nation wide. PDP is the competitor here not LP.
You lot are quick to rain abuses and curses but that won't stop me from telling you the obvious reality

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Eriggs: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Is this all you've got to say? I thought you were running your mouth on all threads telling us how Thiefnibu will defeat Peter Obi at the polls

You don hear Electronic transmission now you've kept mute
dem aunty MANNA don show dis one shege for dis corner. A man without an iota of shame, no be U swear on God you will deactivate your moniker here if Jagaban wins the primary?
Very shameless.
Dem MANNA, pls ignore your pikins here jare. Now I see why una dey ignore then tongue
They not worth una time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Eriggs: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Beedude:

What do u people really want ?
FYI, even if they use 5G network run this election, Tinubu will get more than 4 times what Obi will get nation wide. PDP is the competitor here not LP.
You lot are quick to rain abuses and curses but that won't stop me from telling you the obvious reality
Thank you bro.
Thanks for hitting their heads with the truth.
Dem crayfish wey dey do like fish.
These kids are Comparing Obi to Tinubu?
On what basis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Whois(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni

NigeriaIsGreat:
you no get PVC no dey lie

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Camberlo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sad news for TINUBU camp,

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by PHIPEX(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
If there was network to register voters in all rural areas, why will there be no network for the election in same rural area?

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Goodman247: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
All this things the past government suppose to have put in place, na now una morning break

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Eriokanmi: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Manny21:
I can imagine some politicians paying heavily for professional hackers
If they could fail in osun, they'd also fail next year. Nobody had hacked into my accounts since I opened them. Banks use same network which inec had paid heavily for. The majority of those corrupt politicians would be in their various villages this December, calling people, transferring money to their loved ones even browse
the Internet and grant Channels TV interviews. Only when there's an election they always raise fake concerns cos of their selfish agenda.

I'd see how someone from borno would travel 3 days to get to abuja this time. Same abuja they could reach in less than one hr by air. They'd be forming logistical reasons meanwhile they're inside an abuja hotel manipulating figures as southern states results are being announced.

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by LegendHero(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one.

The time for Asiwaju Jagaban win is very near.

God bless INEC
God bless Jagaban

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by SenatePresdo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
It's over for Agabdo master.

Nail has been added to the coffin.
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Eriokanmi: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
dochenaj:
NCC should give INEC waiver to operate their mobile transmission stations especially in areas with no stable internet connectivity.
There's nothing like network instability jare. See them this December as they'd be calling and sending money to their loved ones with their phones, using same network in thjse villages. I remember the apc man who always grants interview to channels TV all the way from Birnin Kudu. We always hear him clearly. Inec is hooked on all the network providers so there can't be network issues. It worked well in osun, ekiti, Anambra and some bye elections across the country where inec ran it with 90% success. Leave them alone, they've failed.

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Curious345: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ehen I wanted to ask " you go school so ?"
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Curious345: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
And you think this idiotic thrash talk will tilt the momentum in favour of the cocaine Lord?

To slarp you issa goal
IdiotOjukwu:

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Olaolex: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118928519:

Hmmmmm,
Hmmmmm,
and more Hmmmmm.

Our Strength should lie in our diversity and huge population, (like we see in other countries) but in our Darling country, the reverse is the case.
God help Nigeria, when we start loving ourselves and see ourselves as ONE.

We Rise.
How are we sure this is thesame on nairaland. Asin the same person! Or am I seeing doulble?

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Mampolo: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just let the election be free,fair & peaceful.
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by LaconicINC: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
You won't hear Th.iefnubu supporters in this kind of thread because the believe in vote buying and election rigging!
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by demsy21(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
I have been thinking about this for a long time on the issue of e-transmission. What if INEC get in touch with Elon Musk so that he can deploy some of his hardwares plus making his satellites available for rural areas internet connections. We all know telcos masts don't cover length and breadth of the country. It would be really a pace setting moment in the history of elections results delivery on the black continent.

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
We go Sha on our hotspots in case INEC staff try to play a smart one by saying network is not available.
Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Anndrew(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118928519:

Hmmmmm,
Hmmmmm,
and more Hmmmmm.

Our Strength should lie in our diversity and huge population, (like we see in other countries) but in our Darling country, the reverse is the case.
God help Nigeria, when we start loving ourselves and see ourselves as ONE.

We Rise.
Lolz,Awon unifier...Na so..star boy osinbanjo,our darling darling...to market tinubu is a very difficult and an extremely task to do

1 Like

Re: E-transmission Of Poll Results: INEC To Meet NCC, Telcos, On Tuesday by Ance4Liverpool: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice move from inec
Peter obi all the way
Our votes must count this time
Nigerians make una vote wisely if una like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Scare At MMA, Lagos / 3 Ways In Which You Can Help Make Nigeria A Better Place. / Increasing Livability In Eastern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.