Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia (44885 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by chisomkachy: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
To my brother, Governor Nyesom Wike; if there is anything you are suffering from, I never thought amnesia would be one of them. Why would you think no one, except you, is entitled to a certain set of principles he/she cannot compromise? It’s such a pity if you cannot remember what our discussion and agreement was all about.

Why should only your own position be respected and followed? I would never betray a friend and a brother that is why I won’t respond to your tirade on live TV.  The details of our conversation is sealed up with me but if you feel it’s okay to throw it to the public kindly give me a written consent to divulge it so that the public can judge who is saying the truth. Thank God there was a witness!

https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/1599816095069675520?t=SCHLzPix-dChL6xDKxnfVg&s=19

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7466270/let-come-beat-me-wike

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by lhordspy: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara finally got his chance. To play and talk dirty politics and be in the political spotlight.
Something he has been craving for all these while.

The attention a very wise Asiwaju Tinubu starved both him and Babachir lawal of.

161 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by slivertongue: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara face ur front oo.

wike get doings oo & e strong

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by poncedeleon: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
these politicians are just using us to play ping pong. strategically strategising what and how to benefits either during election time or after the election. I wonder why the masses attacking each other. its All interest simple.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by doggedfighter(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara now a political orphan.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Zandena(f): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
From PDP in 2014 to APC in 2015 back to PDP in 2019 and then APC in 2021 and now back to PDP!
Dogara deserves to be in the Guinness book of record!
According to bala Mohammed the current Bauchi state Governor:
"I can't waste my precious time with an inconsequential political jobber like Dogara who is just like an egg in political Bauchi state"
Dogara and Babachir are political nonentities who can't influence any vote.

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by IdiotOjukwu(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
In all honesty, I dislike Wike. He’s not a true party man, you can’t force everyone to dance to your tune, he should be wise enough to know when to back off from issues for the sake of unity among party members.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Runaway: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Northern FFK.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by oshozondii: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Spill the agreement ooooo grin

7 Likes

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by tesppidd: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
slivertongue:
Dogara face ur front oo.

wike get doings oo & e strong
Wike only get mouth for people wey dey keep quiet for am.

Fani Kayode
Hope Uzodinma
Dave Umahi
Ned Nwoko
Daniel Bwalya

When these people blasted Wike he couldn't respond to them.

Daniel Bwalya still blasts him on TV everytime but he can't respond because Bwalya is well grounded and has a sharp mouth.

Back then Dave Umahi called him to a public debate many times but he just kept mute and stopped talking about Umahi.

One time he carried his trouble to FFK and FFK blasted him and warned him to talk again and see but the man never talked again.

Wike picks on weak opponents who are not grounded and articulate.
He continues to attack you if you act soft with him. But if you give him fire for fire he will retrace his steps.

Shebi he will soon handover we will see where his doings reach.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ganisucks(f): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara should eat his hot porridge very well. When his thirty pieces of silver is finished, he should not carry his open teeth anywhere near Aso Rock, when President Obi wins.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by FreeStuffsNG: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hon. Dogara has never directly contested in politics above Federal House of Reps constituency in Bauchi. Election as Speaker is not even as difficult as Senate or Governor let alone Presidential election.

In reality, the political hype they are giving him is misplaced.
check my signature for free stuffs!

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by mbahdi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anything is accepted in aso rock.but u see dat frog looking drug lord.we say never.leprosy to every hand wanting to vote in apc again.may d affliction dat have befallen Nigerians ever since d emergence of dis APC be upon Dem and their family.amen.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by bigdammyj: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Noted.
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by karzyharsky(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike will wicked you o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ATEAMS: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by shiki(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Another confused politician from north

6 Likes

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by TheChameleon: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin

Dogara has limited influence in Bauchi.

Just 3 / 20 LGAs - Dass, T.Balewa and Bogoro. Those are the Christian dominated areas.

He should stop feeling like one champion.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Agbadocassava: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
As e dey pain dem naso e dey sweet us, Asiwaju is a done deal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by marlow1962(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara lost my respect the moment he left APC to the PDP again, Haba!

Politics is about cycles, it may not favor you now but in the future it may.

Such a shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by harsysky(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
The very day we wake up from our slumbers, we will all know. For now, we, the masses, are making the politicians monsters by showing them that we aren't suffering at all.

How can a politician know we are suffering when we make things easier for them. During fuel scarcity, they don't know. During hike in consumable goods, they aren't aware. Bad roads, nko? No way. They all live where you won't see a single porthole.

Now, tell me, how would they know we are suffering, when they aren't suffering. The day we will all wake up, all of us will know. For now, let's keep fooling ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by secretsofpeace(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
As in Gh amnesia..... nawa ooo
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by olu122: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara is irrelevant
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by TheChameleon: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Agbadocassava:
grin

Squeezing ya necks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by akanbiaa(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay
For access to uplifting motivational and inspiring wisdom status messages on Whatsapp,reply to this number 0.8.1.0.0.8.9.0.8.9.1
with how you want your name saved and remember to save our contact to activate viewing of the status messages.
Remember to remove the full stops after the phone numbers.
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by LibertyRep: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara should start a new party PDAPC.

He has seen the two parties inside out.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.