Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia (44899 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by woolinla(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
olu122:
Dogara is irrelevant

Like your father on bed
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ogmask: 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hon. Dogara has never directly contested in politics above Federal House of Reps constituency in Bauchi. Election as Speaker is not even as difficult as Senate or Governor let alone Presidential election.

In reality, the political hype they are giving him is misplaced.
check my signature for free stuffs!

So wike is now a master of elections when he has already failed 3x at the federal level. You think to become the speaker is easy in a house of over 360 members (yes, over 360 becos of the various interests outside the green chamber).
You compare a man who had Jonathan's backing financially, executive power and militarily support to a man who won his constituency election and went on to become the speaker.
Maybe you want to know how wike has failed woefully at the federal level 3x?
1. He failed to make his stooge and asslicker, china, the my minority leader in the house. This is common minority leadership position oooo.
2. He failed to clinch the ticket to become the PDP presidential flag bearer... Again, this Na just only PDP family affair oooo.
3. He failed again, this time woefully to land the vice presidential candidate of the PDP.
Election Na wike mate?
Warri say Na tree wey near make wike (monkey) dey smart.

Btw, why you nor talk for the comment wey dogara make. If wike get two head make he give dogara the go ahead make he spill the beans. Look, ma broda, it is a matter of time before people will open wikes page. Dem dey wait till after election even here in rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
sulewall33:
What's really happening

Good question, I'm just learning that Dogara left the APC for the PDP.

Dogara dumps APC for PDP
5th December 2022

https://punchng.com/breaking-dogara-dumps-apc-for-pdp/

Props to the mod!

https://www.nairaland.com/7465611/2023-dogara-appointed-member-pdp
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ogmask: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
Wike is a clown and the people who know him very well says he is as corrupt as every other Nigeria politician, and seriously lack the integrity he preaches around.

He is even more corrupt... Wike has never worked anywhere in his life yet he spends in billions. Come and see his supermarkets, hotels and service flats in Portharcourt. These are the ones we see around oooo even tho he dey use proxies. He has bought every building around his house and pulled them down. His house covers an area of more than 10acres. He made owners of tall buildings around his house to pull them down without compensation. The power dey catch the guy like person wey nor go leave that position one day. That's why he is fighting everyone to make sure he installs his stooge for cover up.

1 Like

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ogmask: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thebigheart:

That means you're really scarce in the internet space

Wike that called Ned nwoko as a man that has Pyramid of wives.

According to WIKE and i quote, a man like Ned Nwoko that has Pyramid of wives cannot reason well, so he cannot offer reasonable idea. What a way to call a man as empty vessel.

Before you clap for wike, please read what you typed again and tell me if that kind of a man should be taken seriously. Ned is an accomplished lawyer like Gani. Ned is known internationally around the world whereas wike is busy dashing rivers money out. I will chose a Ned over wike a million times. Can't had many wives so is Wole soyinka and fela. What has ones private life got to do with his state of mind? If not for Ned will wike get the 60Billion Paris club refund he squandered on his failed presidential bid? Wike is talking like a baby I swear. Waiting for him to give dogara the go ahead to spill what they discussed. You could see how polished and mature dogara is. The guy told him to give him permission to hit wike but if Na wike Na wawawawa... No manners.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ogmask: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
highchief1:
nigeria is gone.Dogara shouldn’t be talking na.a serial decampee.NAwa o.

I doubt it matters in Nigeria. No difference. They are same people without ideology. Wike will still defect just watch and see. He is doing gragra because he has the party structure in rivers state. Wait make dem remove him feathers Na then you go know say nor be who fes reach police station dey win case.
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ogmask: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okealaaye:
Howu!

He left cos of the Muslim Muslim stuff. I commend him. One mustn't swallow shit because of crumbs.
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ogmask: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
peepydelano:
In all honesty, I dislike Wike. He’s not a true party man, you can’t force everyone to dance to your tune, he should be wise enough to know when to back off from issues for the sake of unity among party members.

I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by ogmask: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
tesppidd:
All that one na petty insults, small pikin talk.

And then Ned accused Wike of corrupted and embezzlement of Rivers money. and he promised Wike that he will go to jail after his tenure.

Wike has not replied and Ned has been calling him out since. The Wike I know will not keep quiet if Ned was not having a sharp tongue like himself or more.

I get to realise that most of the monikers here Na small pikins wey never pass Waec. Nor blame or try to debate with them. Just teach them small sense like you just did in this post and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by NessFortunate: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/1599816095069675520?t=SCHLzPix-dChL6xDKxnfVg&s=19

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7466270/let-come-beat-me-wike
Wike your nemesis go soon caught up with you. Ned and Dogora now seems to have your cure. Mumu man. Ishallah #AtikuisComing
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Princedapace(m): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2022
peepydelano:
In all honesty, I dislike Wike. He’s not a true party man, you can’t force everyone to dance to your tune, he should be wise enough to know when to back off from issues for the sake of unity among party members.

Unity among party members so that Fulani will rule again?
Did Atiku back out during Jonathan time? All those pdp members who finished pdp back then, they are now seeking for favour.
Make Wike scatter them as they scattered Jonathan back then.
Dont do to others what u don't wish them to do to you.

At least, give up the chairmanship which is in the hands of the north. Sey na only north dey this country?
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by FireUpNow(m): 1:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Waiting for Wike to open another can or worm as an opportunity just presented itself.
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by NohurryInLife: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Can someone who is from Rivers state tell me the meaning of the name Wike??
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Bigleaf1006: 3:26am On Dec 06, 2022
5starMan:

Nobody needs a principled thief that will turn this place into a cartel of criminals.

Why haven't you gone to court with your facts......its easier to sit behind a keyboard and start convulsing utter rubbish to smear people better than you.

Talk is cheap niga!!
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by highchief1: 6:09am On Dec 06, 2022
ogmask:

I doubt it matters in Nigeria. No difference. They are same people without ideology. Wike will still defect just watch and see. He is doing gragra because he has the party structure in rivers state. Wait make dem remove him feathers Na then you go know say nor be who fes reach police station dey win case.
lol no be every body Dey fit decamp like fool sha.David mark and Peter odili did not decamp.if I’m at that level I’m politics I won’t decamp.politicians that deacon anyhow don’t ppl don’t have regard for them.
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Crusadee: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Dogara lost my respect the moment he left APC to the PDP again, Haba!

Politics is about cycles, it may not favor you now but in the future it may.

Such a shame
who ur respect epp?
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2022
ogmask:

He left cos of the Muslim Muslim stuff. I commend him. One mustn't swallow shit because of crumbs.

Really?

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Crusadee:
who ur respect epp?

It’s my personal opinion, you’re entitled to yours
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by pfadom: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2022
It is easy for every sane mind to know that Dogara lacks principle. From PDP to APC to become Speaker, House of Rep. He decamped with Saraki to PDP while still retaining the speakership. He was not given the governorship slot in Bauchi, so he returned to the house of representative as a floor member.

He decamped again to APC, following Tinubu as birds follow cows to eat until he chose neither him nor Babachir Lawal. Pretending to be fighting a just cause for Christian folks, now he's back in the PDP.

Who takes him serious?
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Thebigheart: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2022
ogmask:

Before you clap for wike, please read what you typed again and tell me if that kind of a man should be taken seriously. Ned is an accomplished lawyer like Gani. Ned is known internationally around the world whereas wike is busy dashing rivers money out. I will chose a Ned over wike a million times. Can't had many wives so is Wole soyinka and fela. What has ones private life got to do with his state of mind? If not for Ned will wike get the 60Billion Paris club refund he squandered on his failed presidential bid? Wike is talking like a baby I swear. Waiting for him to give dogara the go ahead to spill what they discussed. You could see how polished and mature dogara is. The guy told him to give him permission to hit wike but if Na wike Na wawawawa... No manners.

Accomplished lawyer my foot. Can you CITE ANY CASE HE WON?
WE CALL ACCOMPLISH LAWYERS LIKE MIKE OZHEKOME, FEMI FALANA ETC
you they A man that had pyramid of wives that doesn't think straight.
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by magzey: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
ganisucks:
Dogara should eat his hot porridge very well. When his thirty pieces of silver is finished, he should not carry his open teeth anywhere near Aso Rock, when President Obi wins.
Are you suffering from weed hangover ? What is Obi name doing in Aso Rock villa ,is he going to Congratulate Tinubu or ATIKU Abubaakar? grin

Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Elidrisy20: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Pesin wea just join pdp yesterday get mouth to talk
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Chemlite: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2022
peepydelano:

In ALL honesty, your opinion doesn't count, because WE ALL love WIke and it's pay back time!
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Chemlite: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=NessFortunate post=118935169] Wike your nemesis go soon caught up with you. Ned and Dogora now seems to have your cure. Mumu man. Ishallah #AtikuisComing [/quote

Just like Atiku in 2014 baa, One -One! We all own this Country, the North should know that!
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Babastrong(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=slivertongue post=118928521]Dogara face ur front oo.

wike get doings oo & e strong[ I don't know why you guys are over rating the man who is enjoying immunity. If not the immunity, they'll have bleeped wike back and front. ]
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by bigcasava1(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
This South South will never get sense, all the time the will always pocket them
Re: Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia by Idiko1: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Zandena:
From PDP in 2014 to APC in 2015 back to PDP in 2019 and then APC in 2021 and now back to PDP!
Dogara deserves to be in the Guinness book of record!
According to bala Mohammed the current Bauchi state Governor:
"I can't waste my precious time with an inconsequential political jobber like Dogara who is just like an egg in political Bauchi state"
Dogara and Babachir are political nonentities who can't influence any vote.

If you cannot discern on your ability that APC and PDP are one and the same group of criminals, I am afraid, you do not belong to this discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.