Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? (1678 Views)

Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by OsunOriginal: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
I'm still wondering how Obi, a contestant without any governor supporting him, thinks he can make an impact in the coming election. Those who don't understand how elections work in Nigeria are in for compulsory election 101 lessons in Feb 2023. Unfortunately, the lessons may not be palatable.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Pauldollars(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Governors have never determined who becomes the President of Nigeria but voters across all polling units.
They can only unite and form a strong coalition like in 2015 with the support of voters.

Unfortunately today all the Governor's are now supporting different candidates, and some sitting on the fence.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Dapson73(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ori n ta won ni grin

Pandora under Jagaban foot.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by gartamanta: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:
I'm still wondering how Obi, a contestant without any governor supporting him, think he can make an impact in the coming election. Those who don't understand how elections work in Nigeria are in for compulsory election 101 lessons in Feb 2023. Unfortunately, the lessons may not be palatable.

The 36 Governors only equate to 36 votes

12 Likes

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Ttalk: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
The thin taya mi o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Ttalk: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
gartamanta:

That's in Obidients warp logic

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by OsunOriginal: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
gartamanta:

Election 101 training candidate spotted grin grin grin grin
Neophytes will learn a lesson in Feb

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Ttalk: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pauldollars:
Governors have never determined who becomes the President of Nigeria but voters across all polling units.
They can only unite and form a strong coalition like in 2015 with the support of voters.

Unfortunately today all the Governor's are now supporting different candidates, and some sitting on the fence.

When obidients mention voters just replace it with IPOB

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by ElSudani: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Impossicant. Only zombidients believes that can happen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:
I'm still wondering how Obi, a contestant without any governor supporting him, think he can make an impact in the coming election. Those who don't understand how elections work in Nigeria are in for compulsory election 101 lessons in Feb 2023. Unfortunately, the lessons may not be palatable.

Everything you see today wasn't so. Someone made it happen. That person wasn't afraid to try.

If he achieves, your children has higher chances of ruling their state and even attempting to rule the nation.

If the can believe like Obi

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by KingKO22: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
IPOB will learn the meaning of politics and structure after the 2023 election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by ganisucks(f): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:
I'm still wondering how Obi, a contestant without any governor supporting him, thinks he can make an impact in the coming election. Those who don't understand how elections work in Nigeria are in for compulsory election 101 lessons in Feb 2023. Unfortunately, the lessons may not be palatable.

Write a full booklet and then mail it to the powers that be. You are asking a team of Pele, Maradona, Zico and Cryuff how easy is it to teach a boy how to dribble. You and Tinubu will see the magic next year. If you like shout rigging from morning to night, even CNN will not give you mic.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by ezegold4we: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bvas and electronic transmission of result's from each polling unit to inec central server at real-time will make it happen,

All that is needed is For voter's and party agent's to be vigilant with inec staff's,

Buhari did well by signing the amended electoral act into law, same Way jagaban Lost his ancestoral State of osun despite his cousin brother being an incumbent govnor is same Way millions of Nigerians are waiting for Feb 2023 to vote Obi into aso rock.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol

Social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
ganisucks:

Write a full booklet and then mail it to the powers that be. You are asking a team of Pele, Maradona, Zico and Cryuff how easy is it to teach a boy how to dribble. You and Tinubu will see the magic next year. If you like shout rigging from morning to night, even CNN will not give you mic.
You go cry blood after the election grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pauldollars:

Lol

I go laugh una tire after the election no worry grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Creamypie(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
How many states were APC in control of as at 2015?
Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by ganisucks(f): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You go cry blood after the election grin grin
An hour ago, Dele Alake was crying on Channels television. Look, Camp Tinubu is confused and unable to conceive a way forward. You guys are just being arrogant based on the fact that SWAGA doesn't want to tell you the truth. I have ears in the APC, and so far it's failure at 2023 that is the course for Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
ganisucks:

An hour ago, Dele Alake was crying on Channels television. Look, Camp Tinubu is confused and unable to conceive a way forward. You guys are just being arrogant based on the fact that SWAGA doesn't want to tell you the truth. I have ears in the APC, and so far it's failure at 2023 that is the course for Tinubu.
Hahahaha

You go soon get nose in PDP also grin grin

If we her Biafra after the election eh grin grin

Una go know wotsup after the election just calm down

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Majesty2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
gartamanta:

You be obingo supporter, so i'm not surprised, you zombidiots always think like the idiot you are supporting
Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by mycar: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
KingKO22:
IPOB will learn the meaning of politics and structure after the 2023 election
zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Jflex07(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why is it bothering you?
Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by David160(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Why are you bothered then, if u know he can't Win?
Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Willy7(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
So the votes no longer reside with the people but the governors in APC administration? Do you know the party Oyetola was in as a governor and which party is the ruling party in that State now? Do you know how many APC states lost to Atiku in 2019? And also ACN states that lost to GEJ in 2011? You people have refused to hear that 2023 will not be business as usual. Maybe you think APC will do mago mago and go scot free. Rude shock awaits you. Nigerians are wiser, I mean most Nigerians, not urchins anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Majesty2:
You be obingo supporter, so i'm not surprised, you zombidiots always think like the idiot you are supporting
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique nlfpmod
are Apc supporters free to break rules ?

cc
Seun
Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Majesty2:

My brother, na Zombies them be o. Them no get brain of there own for thinking

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is obi the only one contesting Why is kwankwaso not getting talked about. It’s because you know obi is a threat to your candidates. He may not win now, but if he comes 2nd or 3rd in 2027 he will build on that. Make una rest abeg
Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by OsunOriginal: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
ednut1:
Is obi the only one contesting Why is kwankwaso not getting talked about. It’s because you know obi is a threat to your candidates. He may not win now, but if he comes 2nd or 3rd in 2027 he will build on that. Make una rest abeg

It is because Obi's supporters are noisy and when you make too much noise like an empty barrel, sane people will caution you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

It is because Obi's supporters are noisy and when you make too much noise like an empty barrel, sane people will caution you
face your candidate na, abi do you have power to shut their mouth
Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Nijablast: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
They won't listen to you. Most of these Obidense are first timers. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
ganisucks:

You have ears in APC? Amu na ikpu kwanu? You don't have those ones?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man With No Single Governor Supporting Him Win Election In Nigeria? by ictplotter(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
ezegold4we:
Bvas and electronic transmission of result's from each polling unit to inec central server at real-time will make it happen,

All that is needed is For voter's and party agent's to be vigilant with inec staff's,

Buhari did well by signing the amended electoral act into law, same Way jagaban Lost his ancestoral State of osun despite his cousin brother being an incumbent govnor is same Way millions of Nigerians are waiting for Feb 2023 to vote Obi into aso rock.
Yet obi is running from ortom to wike to beg for support?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millions Of Yorubas Will Vote For Obi / Deji Lambast Labour Party For Openly Cutting Deals With APC / Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.