Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? (31507 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BigBashiru: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself.

I deal with facts and evidence , not sentiments.

Is Shell still not in Nigeria? That's a fact.

They have been saying they will leave but are still here....that's a fact

The British island savages are a poor and cursed people....
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2022
BanyXchi:
I live in a town where Osus like you only see in your dream, every single houses here are owned by my people. The only time i see your kind is on the streets selling fanyogo and gala, or selling fake earpiece. You are a delusi0nal Ipob savage who reeks in fantasies created by your albino radio warlord MNK. But your delusions will never change fact. And your Bitter Obituary will onlu labour in vain.
Your convulsion can't stop the subtle take over of your region my OSU's grin grin grin.... Small small we go do Una wetin we do Lagos. Some local government will be completely occupied by Osu's
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Fearyourcreator: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2022
jamace:
During the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industries interview, Tinubu sat on the high table and systematically dodged questions directed at him by the audience. Rather, he delegated his team members to answer all the questions on his behalf, an indication that he lacks a clear understanding of the issues plaguing the country and is hiding his ignorance. Same thing he has done at Chatham House.

Tinubu is an Olodo accountant.
You are better than the board at Exxon mobile
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sukkot: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

I gave examples of past Nigerian leaders that did not vist Chatham house, as you claim that all Nigerian leaders vist Chatham house before they are allowed to be voted in.
can you quote where i said ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS VISIT CHATHAM HOUSE . thank you.i anticipate your post with the quote
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Elemosho478:

Mumu like you brown roofs doesn't translate to poverty, the roofs works like any other type of roofs keep away sunlight and rain it only lack aesthetic.

Even mud blocks use in building muds houses have been proven to be more durable than cement blocks, most builders in the village just doesn't care about aesthetic as long as it provide the necessary shelter they are more than satisfy.

You would still see many good buildings with brown roofs in Nigeria, you are ignorant and shortsighted if you believe brown roofs equal to poverty. Furthermore the roofs were shining and bright when they were first attached to the buildings but overtime it get rusted and corroded, you would still see many painted buildings with rusted roofs and the house is great in all ramifications.

You think empty mansions mostly built with proceed of Drugs trafficking and crimes in Igbo land is development? That's one of the reason Igbo youth will keep getting lock up in Asia Prisons for drugs crime and keep trooping out to Yoruba land for survival.

I don't have time to read your long epistle. It's gonna be trash as usual. Brown roof is not a sign of poverty? okay, shanties is a sign of affluence? Absolute trash!
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by jamace(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You are better than the board at Exxon mobile
Tinubu was a Junior staff used to launder cocaine funds... grin grin
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Is Shell still not in Nigeria? That's a fact.

They have been saying they will leave but are still here....that's a fact

The British island savages are a poor and cursed people....

Gosh!!! Are you this ingnorant?

In Britain and US are there no foreign companies doing business?

In your brain, any western company doing business in Africa is exploiting them.

Grow up man.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
can you quote where i said ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS VISIT CHATHAM HOUSE . thank you.i anticipate your post with the quote

Go and read your post again.

You would find the answer there.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by engrchykae(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
BLACK MAN is a conquered specie. He can't think for himself. He can't even call on God himself.
Rather, the Whites gave us mediators to mediate everything for us. Why should I blame MICHAEL JACKSON who had no choice but to bleach himself to the admiration of the Caucasians and Chinese.

We all know what would have happed if M. J. had visited China as a Black skinned man.
PELE the Great could not be denied because he was a cheat in football, a rare gift from God, else they would have suppressed that light in him.

Now an IDIOTIC man who is afraid of taking up interviews at Channels TV, Arise TV and Radio Stations, traveled with compatriot idiots to the UK on chattered flights @ the expense of Nigerians to engage Caucasians in Chatham house whom he will never govern for 2 seconds.

Are we really STUPID or what?

It's high time we started retracing our steps to African culture and started consulting our local gods for wisdom. It's obvious we have too many Idiots in Subsharan Africa.
This CHATHAM HOUSE MADNESS must stop
buhari went to Chatham house talking nonsense on how to make one dollar equal to one naira.
Today we know the situation.
These house niggars are just saying "am a willing slave"
If Nigerians are not useless,any of our aspiring politician who goes to the colonialist for interview should be seen as an enemy.
Bastards everywhere
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BanyXchi: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Your convulsion can't stop the subtle take over of your region my OSU's grin grin grin.... Small small we go do Una wetin we do Lagos. Some local government will be completely occupied by Osu's
Continue to bask in your delusions Osu. KwaraRat already said it. You Osu heathens are shameless degenerates that will do anything to flee your ecological cesspit to other regions. Your landlocked iboland is the same landmass with Oyo state. You'll continue to flee your region to come and sell earpiece and open 2by2 shops in my region. Get ready for Biafla or death when Bola Ahmed Tinubu is announced as your next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by boladale123: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2022
GeneralPula:
It’s an institute of international affairs & it’s owned by a former USA president..

It’s help you buys international audience..

Make una stop mentioning an unprofessional Arise TV. Look at how questions were asked yesterday. Look at how everything was done. Not the useless things arise TV is doing..

Sheebi you're a journalist and you get better brain to organize a chat,come and do your own and let's see.
Chatham house was a show of shame deal with that.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by ransomed: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Let us expect the Chattam house audience to come vote for Emilokan in 2023 when he deliberately avoided the home league.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sukkot: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

are you quoting it or not ? you mentioned me first right ? so go and quote it
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2022
BanyXchi:
Continue to bask in your delusions Osu. KwaraRat already said it. You Osu heathens are shameless degenerates that will do anything to flee your ecological cesspit to other regions. Your landlocked iboland is the same landmass with Oyo state. You'll continue to flee your region to come and sell earpiece and open 2by2 shops in my region. Get ready for Biafla or death when Bola Ahmed Tinubu is announced as your next president.
grin grin grin..... 2x2 shop that you can't afford the rent! Shame on you! Baba blu will never be President! Buy your sniper and keep because Obi has taken over! Shameless lots!
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BigBashiru: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

Gosh!!! Are you this ingnorant?

In Britain and US are there no foreign companies doing business?

In your brain, any western company doing business in Africa is exploiting them.

Grow up man.

How many Nigerian or african companies are extracting oil in the west?? USA, UK and France (lead) waged war on lybia, Syria, Iraq and Nigeria via boko haram so that their companies can continue yo operate, or so they can steal the oil illegally or both. Without Africa those western companies will be jobless because there is no oil in Europe....this is my last post I don't hv time. Bye
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by engrchykae(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2022
KwaraRat:

And who do we blame for this ?

Who created the quasi Marxist centrist govt of today ?

Who dragged us into a needless war of bankruptcy so that Britain can dump antiquated WW2 weapons in exchange for giving the oil lease to Rothschild Shell BP?

Your greed and ever slavishness to same JewK is the core reason why we lost our independence on Jan 15, 1966.
you never had independence in the first place.
Therefore you can't lose what you never had.
You pretend to know but a hateful person always has a narrow mind and thus can't be saying the Truth.
When Anthony enahoro moved motion for independence in the western house in 1953 or 1954,which tribe rioted against independence?
When you answer this question,I will know if we can continue talking or not
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Elemosho478: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:

I don't have time to read your long epistle. It's gonna be trash as usual. Brown roof is not a sign of poverty? okay, shanties is a sign of affluence? Absolute trash!

I'm not talking about shanties but brown roofs no Yoruba lives in shanties, worst it is going to be is mud house.

We have our own circumstances and standards in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by engrchykae(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2022
KwaraRat:

As if your Obi puppet to WEF is any better .

Marxist and Zionists committed to enthroning Jewish hegemonic rule over us somehow have the temerity to call others slaves.

You that have been worshipping the same Jews that sold your ancestors in the slave trade and instigated a needless war on behalf of your Jewish masters can not call others slaves.

keep shouting Jews up and down
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by engrchykae(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
KwaraRat:

Well, I thank God you have the sense to not add any Niger Delta people in your slave category.
they are the smallest slaves
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by owobokiri(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
KwaraRat:

OSU, lest I remind you that it was your Zik that sponsored a charter before the then OAU getting all HoS to sign to the invoibility of the colonial borders. This, your Zik achieved with his success in purging seccesionist clause from our constitution.

Now why would both western and soviet bloc powers go against the OAU refusal to recognise your rogue land grabbing Biafra ?

If all African countries other than Senegal refused to recognise Biafra, why should the neo liberal western govt and their soviet counterparts support your rogue nation in the midst of losing allies in newly independent African states?

You idiots remain the bane of Nigeria's problems

Skull miner!
Zik had no power to force The OAU to tow any particular line unless that line was favoured by the majority! You can't be this daft! The OAU then had characters with colossal presence like Kwame Nkuruma, Kenneth Kaunda, Julius Nyerere, Gamal Nasar etc.. How can Zik force these folks to tow a particular line of action? Looks like you believe a lot of the warped tales told by your dubious uncles to excuse their daft attempt at genocide in the East...

Issues relating to the maintenance of the colonial boundaries were issues discussed and agreed on by the whole members of the Organization of African Unity! Go and do your research if you are capable of doing so. In any event, if your murderous Awolowo wanted out, he would have gotten that! All he needed to do was to insist on that... Obviously desperately wanted Nigeria because he knew that he can't run any effective republic with your measly Cocoa receipts! Parasite!

Gabon, Equitorial Guinea, Cote de voir, Tanzania and even China all morally supported Biafra! What they didn't do was to join the carnage by shipping in endless lines of ammunitions so that some black men can kill off each other.
Accept it; your uncles tried thier gorry hands on ethnic cleansing but failed! You all thought that with the Oil you will be head ahead of everyone else. But it's still Soka Forest and skull mining in your neck of the woods as we speak...
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Elemosho478:

I'm not talking about shanties but brown roofs no Yoruba lives in shanties, worst it is going to be is mud house.

We have our own circumstances and standards in Africa.

Mud is not standard, circumstances I can agree. At least you agree there is poverty.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sukkot: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

alright seeing as you want to be play lazy and ignorant i would quote it for you. now tell me where i said all nigerian leaders go to chatham house

well CHATHAM means ' where the conquered and powerless people congregate to discuss' . which makes perfect sense because britain has assigned that space for its conquered subject nigeria to hold their discuss. there is also a CHATHAM in canada where runaway slaves used to go and hold meetings and in fact one of the recruits from the john brown slave rebellion was from their and several slave rebellion meetings were held by john brown in chatham.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Fearyourcreator: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2022
jamace:
Tinubu was a Junior staff used to launder cocaine funds... grin grin
Nawa ooo... Go and put this on his Twitter account
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

How many Nigerian or african companies are extracting oil in the west?? USA, UK and France (lead) waged war on lybia, Syria, Iraq and Nigeria via boko haram so that their companies can continue yo operate, or so they can steal the oil illegally or both. Without Africa those western companies will be jobless because there is no oil in Europe....this is my last post I don't hv time. Bye

Wow!!!! You have finally confirmed my earlier thoughts.

Clown
Without the West your oil and all the resources in Africa would be useless.

What would Nigerians do with there Oil and gas if Europeans did not invent engines,turbines cars ,refineries e.t.c
Would nigerains drink the crude oil?

There are foreign oil companies in US and Europe, Saudi Aramco has branches and operations in US, Kuwait has investments in US companies same with Qatar and any country that has done their homework well.

I guess you have never had of North Sea or Russia

You have a lot of schooling to do.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
alright seeing as you want to be play lazy and ignorant i would quote it for you. now tell me where i said all nigerian leaders go to chatham house

What you wrote is meaningless if, some past Nigerian leaders did not go to Chatham house, that means there was no British intrest or agenda.

Stop talking crap you cannot defend.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Ikpaitid: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2022
The incoming president can do whatever he wants,if you don't like it please jump into the lagoon or go back to IPOBLAND.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Cmanforall: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
Absolutely nothing! Just for these politicians to go for their egocentric jamboree. Infact Chatham House lectures shod be ban because they go there to yarn trash as it does not reflect on their administration after gaining political power.
Anybody or organisation can use the Chatham House once you can pay the rent.
Those rooms are more like an event centre
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sukkot: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

What you wrote is meaningless if, some past Nigerian leaders did not go to Chatham house, that means there was no British intrest or agenda.

Stop talking crap you cannot defend.
ahhhh you are just an incoherent waste of time bro.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Ferrous(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

So amusing that Tinubu's haters are trying to downplay the significance of Chatham House. tongue

Wailing Okoros.
My brother, no significance at all.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhh you are just an incoherent waste of time bro.

Because I exposed your naivety? grin
Cry more.

Nigeria is not the only ex -British colony, no one gives a Bleep about you or Nigeria.

Stop parroting crap you have no proof of.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by TheChameleon: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Ferrous:

My brother, no significance at all.

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Ferrous(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

So amusing that Tinubu's haters are trying to downplay the significance of Chatham House. tongue

Wailing Okoros.

My brother, absolutely, no significance to someone aspiring to govern Nigeria except for dumb Tinubu with very low self-esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.