Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (31496 Views)

Boss Mustapha Visits Femi Adesina (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by zinachidi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
The Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose, Tuesday said the continued detention of these former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and described his continued detention was an act of vendetta.

Speaking with newsmen after his visit, the governor called on the federal government to stop playing god and allow the former minister to enjoy bail earlier granted to him by the court.

The governor questioned the rationale behind the former ministers continued detention since the EFCC has resolved to arraign him on November 10.

“The continued detention of the former minister was to demoralize him but unfortunately, the man was in high spirit when I met him.

“He is not worried, after all, a man must be brave. We share prayer together that this persecution will come to pass and it will surely come to pass.

“I am here to visit and identify my friend, Chief Fani-kayode. I came into Abuja yesterday and I am being my brother’s keeper, and I felt that within the 24 hours that I will spend in Abuja I have to visit him.

“I met him in an office. They brought him in an office to see me. He is in good spirit. But when you state, there are two different issues. If you say state of mind, he is in good spirit. But I don’t have accept to where he sleeps and the condition in which he is kept but speaking with, he is in good spirit.

The governor hinted that former Minister would be charged to court on November 10.

He said “it is obvious that the commission has made up their mind on charge him on the November 10. And it shows that they have made up their mind even before I visited him. He has been granted bail before and I would have expected them to allow him to go and come back since he didn’t run away. So I just believe that this over zealousness will cease and get better.”

On concerns over recent spates of high profile visits to the anti-graft facility he said ” these people are only accused. An accused person are at liberty to be visited even people convicted are to be visited. They are human beings it is there right to be visited.

“Are you saying that people should be locked away without access to family and friends that would be abuse to human rights. There is a difference between being accused and found guilty. After from that even if you are found guilty people still have a right to visit you.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/breaking-news-fayose-visits-fani-kayode-detention/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by tociano009(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
FTC

I Love the guy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thief dey greet thief.

Birds of a feather flock together.

In a system where looters are celebrated.
I weep for Nigeria.

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by HtwoOw: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Padi visit Padi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by DropShot: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Either of two things:
1. He has gone there to use his thugs to free FFK from detention.

2. He has gone to check how cosy the place is, in preparation for his obvious sojourn
there someday.

cheesy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Franchise21(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
I hope Fayose went to inspect d cell cos he'll be thrown there come 2018

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
it's time to visit ladymercedes
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Badtman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Two Prisoners grin

Wailers Warrior tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Would he visit him in prison if convicted...

BTW this is expected as he is a potential inmate. So visiting ia just to feel the terrain. Bird of a feather flock together.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Would he visit him in prison if convicted...

BTW this is expected as he is a potential inmate. So visiting is just to feel the terrain. Bird of a feather flock together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Zlatimi: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
I taught visiting is not more allowed... govt with propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Two mad men

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by phemmyutd(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Where is Obanikoro self?
When is he going to release statement about his detention in efcc?
Make him no come dey form deaf and dumb now o

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by ajalawole(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief. Birds of a feather flock together. In a system where looters are celebrated. I weep for Nigeria.
keep kwayet, wetin u know?

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by iceberryose(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oga went to assess his future residence

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pay your workers in Ekiti their five month salary. Foolish man visiting upandan. cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by ijebuloaded(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by googlepikins: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Two mad men
how about these two thieves?

22 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Ikpangi: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sheaa.padi visit padi shocked
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by damton(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
h
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Moreoffaith(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Why visit? Una go still pack ya load go meet am for there abi u wan go dey teach am lie ni?
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by kikake: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Buhari and Vendetta. This is worse than in 1983.

Wearing the mask of anti corruption to use government to oppress your political opponents and personal enemies.

Detention without trial is a trade mark of deplorable leaders.

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by chernest2002: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
All this persecution must come to end any moment from now.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Rekyz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
In the past administration, Nigeria Police be like... "bail is free". In this present administration, Nigeria Police be like... "no more bail. Issorite!
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Eboski(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't have anything to say because is this kind of thread you will see zombies. I believe the zombie below me have something to say.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by madjune(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't know why Fayose hasn't been locked up since

Its time to sell an idea to Baba.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
so far as I hate corruption, in my own nobody cares opinion, I think his detention is somehow lyk violating human ryt

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by babestella: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Those of you abusing Fayose, have you eaten today? If you think these two men are your problem, then it's either you are insane of you have a generational zombie curse following you from the days of your fore-fathers.

Buhari is not a president, he is simply a vindictive presidential beast of no Nation in democratic attire, he is not fit to run a local government talk more of a country like Nigeria that needs peace, unity and prosperity to have a stable future.

Abuse me if you like, I don't give a f**ck, it doesn't put food on your table and I'm not bothered. Bring it on if you are a dullard. Lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Ayoswit(f): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
k
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Fantastic2m(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Birds of same feather

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.