Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ (17566 Views)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo / Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Patriotsleague: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
A prisoner escaping from prison should be shot to death, that's why the guards are there.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Patriotsleague: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
DoxxAnon:
Rubbish talk!

They should shoot to incapacitate the attackers! If the shot kills them, that is unfortunate. If you always shoot to kill, how do you gather intelligence? How do you ensure you can investigate the attack and get information?

Aregbesola is a rascal
You are a mumu, we are talking of prisoners escaping jail or attackers trying to release them. You must be an Iswap or Ipob

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by bdon123(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Pyhonist: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
bdon123:

To female prisons so they fck our women...ogbeni tank u

grin grin grin Craze people plenty for this forum…@Seun over to you grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by gabychuks(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
The officers should put their lives in the line for a country that has continuously failed to look after their welfare... I make bold to state that The men of the Nigerian Correctional Service (Armed Squad Unit)'s welfare is the worst when u compare them to their counterparts in other agencies

The personnel pay for their own trainings, their uniforms from a salary that can't be taken home.

How do u expect same people to put their lives on the line?

Ogbeni Rauf and the top echelon of the Correctional Service should be blamed for the ineffectiveness of the personnel. Qed

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Gandrova: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
I am in total support of what the Minister said. Many of the Correctional officers has paid the supreme price because of those useless criminals attacking custodial centres. They have been given liberty to shoot on sight case closed.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by DoxxAnon: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a mumu, we are talking of prisoners escaping jail or attackers trying to release them. You must be an Iswap or Ipob

This word “Patriot “ has suffered in Nigeria. Along with Honorable, intellectual and His Excellency.

Dishonorable honorables, Mediocre Excellencies and intellectual m.orons.

Now we have to deal with people fighting for their daily bread from politicians tagging themselves patriots.

I hail you Patriot of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Go and visit the Prison and request for him. He will be brought out to the visiting area with his sons to see you. He is still attending court.

Stop spreading lies.

You are free to believe your lies but don't spread them.

Shatap your durry mouth biko..I spit on Liars..

Attending court that you sued him to...The FG released him right in front of our eyes you propaganda enforcer .

Show proof or gettat
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Idaytesj29(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Shatap your durry mouth biko..I spit on Liars..

Attending court that you sued him to...The FG released him right in front of our eyes you propaganda enforcer .

Show proof or gettat

Lol, stop all these immaturities. You don't know what you are saying. I am giving you privileged info. You did not verify, you claiming it's a lie.

Well, best of luck with your incorrigible ignorance.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Lol, stop all these immaturities. You don't know what you are saying. I am giving you privileged info. You did not verify, you claiming it's a lie.

Well, best of luck with your incorrigible ignorance.

did you verify mine before displaying ignorance here?...

I'm giving your factual information, you are claim I'm spreading falsehood when you are the one jumping upandan with lies
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by bdon123(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pyhonist:

grin grin grin Craze people plenty for the forum…@Seun over to you grin
Lol
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by drololaaof: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-orders-redeployment-of-prison-officers-who-cannot-shoot-to-kill/
You are chasing shadows,it is not that they are cowards or willfully negligent but when superior officers who are supposed to act look the other way or exposed them to attack by the terrorists, what do you want them to do ? All these your cosmetic approach will not work
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Idaytesj29(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

did you verify mine before displaying ignorance here?...

I'm giving your factual information, you are claim I'm spreading falsehood when you are the one jumping upandan with lies

Okay, show your proof and I will show you mine. You are first to say he is a free man. Proof that and I will prove to you that he is in jail.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Vulcan24(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is this not supposed to be an internal memo?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Okay, show your proof and I will show you mine. You are first to say he is a free man. Proof that and I will prove to you that he is in jail.

you wan whine me be that...I asked for proof first.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by adeboro422: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
They should definitely stand and defend their front, but how much do you care about their welfare that they will be so willing to risk their lives like you are asking them to.They should definitely stand and defend their front, but how much do you care about their welfare that they will be so willing to risk their lives like you are asking them to....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Ilorin Cautions Kwara Govt Against Dragging Him Into Politics / Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International / Nnamdi Kanu Sues FG For N5 Billion Over Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.