Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

prophetic progression of Ukraine war - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / prophetic progression of Ukraine war (5168 Views)

Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ukraine vs Russia war will end by ending of 2023. Putin to be disposed, a new leader will emerge from Russia. Russia will lose .. very soon in this month Russia will use 'dirty bomb ' in Ukraine. God bless you all.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by iberrylee(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lunatic dream.. Russia is busy decimating ukrn in bakhmut as we talk

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
iberrylee:
Lunatic dream.. Russia is busy decimating ukrn in bakhmut as we talk
mark all these, I Said up there. none will fail to happen.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by caye(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
okeysoninv:
mark all these, I Said up there. none will fail to happen.

My dear people, don't you know that Nigerians are a sentimental ppl.

By the way, the "prophet" above may be a mere jss3 pikin, eating mama-thank-you!

And you want me, his father , to react?
None.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
caye:

My dear people, don't you know that Nigerians are a sentimental ppl.

By the way, the "prophet" above may be a mere jss3 pikin, eating mama-thank-you!

And you want me, his father , to react?
None.
I will remind when it happens.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
all you Russia fans start praying for Putin , he won't see beyond 2023, he his sick.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Russia will be defeated and force to withdraw. this war is preparation for main world war where humanity will be annihilated by nuclear bombs.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by RestructureNig3: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Dreamer claiming Prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by seunny4lif(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin
Abeg see match betting for me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Appleyard(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
Abeg see match betting for me grin

grin grin grin grin

Seeing that guy's post at times makes me laugh. Russia is busy demilitarizing not just Ukraine but the entire western axis yet, one brother want us to believe Russia will lose and Ukraine will win.

Meanwhile, I need two sure to catch out, tired of this Russian/Ukraine crisis.

2 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by seunny4lif(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Appleyard:

grin grin grin grin

Seeing that guy's post at times makes me laugh. Russia is busy demilitarizing not just Ukraine but the entire western axis yet, one brother want us to believe Russia will lose and Ukraine will win.

If he can see sure bet for me then I go believe him and even open church for him cool

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Appleyard:

grin grin grin grin

you will see it with your own eyes. Russia will capitulate by end of next year. I will revisit this thread then.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
seunny4lif:

If he can see sure bet for me then I go believe him and even open church for him cool
I'm not a Gambler but I see France lifting the world cup. church is the body of Christ.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
I'm not a Gambler but I see France lifting the world cup. church is the body of Christ.
I got 10K on France to win from day one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Masterviolence: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
okeysoninv:

If Argentina wins Netherlands then my bet will be on Argentina
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Masterviolence:

If Argentina wins Netherlands then my bet will be on Argentina
I'm not into betting . neither do I watch football. I only say what I saw .
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Every word of God must surely comes to past.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Masterviolence: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
I'm not into betting . neither do I watch football. I only say what I saw .
So.
who do you see lifting the trophy?
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Masterviolence:

So.
who do you see lifting the trophy?
I said France. it's France vs Argentina in the final
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Masterviolence: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
Ok no need for argument.
time will tell brother. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Vl3ly: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
Ukraine vs Russia war will end by ending of 2023. Putin to be disposed, a new leader will emerge from Russia. Russia will lose .. very soon in this month Russia will use 'dirty bomb ' in Ukraine. God bless you all.
ok what do you have to say about prophet TB Joshua prophecy on this war which says Russia is going to win

Abi shey na different god ona dey praise?

What I know plainly is that one of you will fail

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by bassdow: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Appleyard:

grin grin grin grin

issue is Russia seems to be doing it without breaking a sweat. Even Russian ex-president have said Russia has increased Weapon production to accommodate Exports hence to me, Russians are living a Normal life, while a section of them are busy reducing their enemies to nothing.

Even the 3-countries that signified interest in Joining NNATO, up till now are still put on hold hence should Russia choose to retaliate, even NATO would just be looking - not like they could do anything when Poland was striked, though we really know not what actually happened.

Russia has chosen to be slow in response, I believe they have their reasons else why wouldn't they have just ended this whole craze in shortest time possible. Probably because they want to achieve an aim by letting the Battle prolong. Only time Russia was serious with Ukraine was when a section of the bridge linking Crimea to Russia was damaged.
Something I believe even Ukraine still regrets till now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vl3ly:
ok what do you have to say about prophet TB Joshua prophecy on this war which says Russia is going to win

Abi shey na different god ona dey praise?

What I know plainly is that one of you will fail
everything is given by God. if you understand what vision is all about. I'm not here to contrast vision but to testify Goodness of God.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Vl3ly: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
everything is given by God. if you understand what vision is all about. I'm not here to contrast vision but to testify Goodness of God.
okeyyyy TB Joshua no dey hear from god but you do
Soon you go fall my hand

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vl3ly:
okeyyyy TB Joshua no dey hear from god but you do
Soon you go fall my hand
You're desire is to put wedge for what I didn't say. stick with what I said , I never mentioned TB Joshua here. so I can only speak for myself. stick with the revelation. I'm not here to compare or contrast.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
I gave time , this war will end with victory for ukraine. no other contradiction. the war is to prepare us to bigger war ahead. China is the main factor of this. not even Russia. at the end of the world war many nationalists will gain their Independence that's why it pains me seeing my Igbo people killing themselves in quest of biafra. when Haven has already ticked our freedom. World war 3 is for freedom of nationalist not cohersionest as Russia is annexing land. I see nationalist waving their flags. the big guys will all crumble USA oo, china oo Russia oo all will be reduced to nothing. nothing like muti polar world oo..let me stop here .

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by ariesbull: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
monkey wey never predict boko haram nigeria war

3 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
ariesbull:
monkey wey never predict boko haram nigeria war
short up, do you think God won't repay evil of the North with good?
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Vl3ly: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
I talk shey you go Fall my hand, now see yourself with fake prophecy

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Vl3ly:
I talk shey you go Fall my hand, now see yourself with fake prophecy
you forgot I said mbappe will be crucial to this final. or didn't it happened?
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Masterviolence: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Young Man remember I said time will tell.
You people will come out to be saying prophecy just because you want to make headlines

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Masterviolence: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
you forgot I said mbappe will be crucial to this final. or didn't it happened?
You're still depending your lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War Just Started In Isreal / This Is Not Nigeria! Check Out Pictures Of America That CNN & BBC Won't Show You / Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.