Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) (1699 Views)

Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate / Remi Tinubu Accused Of Locking Aso Rock Chapel Because They Didn't Support BAT / Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by BurialGround: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu thinks he can make mockery of Islam and get away with it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Gentino(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2022
For scamming Allah, he has sworn to lose the 2023 presidential election.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by JustPowerApps(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2022
That's new cool

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Moh247: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Same Mahdi Shehu that asked Northern Christian not to vote Peter Obi and even lambasted Ibos

Suddenly he is greater than Ojuckwu and Azikwe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Thortp(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Deceiving them in Mosque?
Wonderful
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by PointZerom: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
Same Mahdi Shehu that asked Northern Christian not to vote Peter Obi and even lambasted Ibos

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Gentino:
rip english
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu thinks he can make mockery of Islam and get away with it
hehehehagahamamahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Gentino(m): 3:52am On Dec 07, 2022
yarimo:
rip english

RIP understanding

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Antyislam: 5:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

, no he is greater than the prophet ( hell fire be upon him), bro you are not the only one who is mad here ok
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Toosure70: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2022
But nobody can tell the state of his health at that perticular moment
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by fuckJones(f): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2022
so you want to be Allah advocate? I will never followed a powerless God that want me to fight for him, I will rather worship the one that says the battle is mine

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2022
BurialGround:
grin grin grin

Even Northerners are cooking special delicacy for the bastard of iragbiji. I will like to see his ugly face after Nigerians reject him in February grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Gentino:
Who are those providing him with seat in the mosque? They are the one encouraging him. Henceforth, no seat allowed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Minime10(f): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu be mocking Islam since 19Abraham grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by TheChameleon: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2022
grin

Everyone sane knows it's a Chinedu behind that handle.

Any Muslim will easily tell you that the elderly and sick can pray on chairs in the mosque.

Stop looking stupid trying to prevent the inevitable.

The earlier you stop crying about President Bola Tinubu...the better for you.
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by TheChameleon: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Even Northerners are cooking special delicacy for the bastard of iragbiji. I will like to see his ugly face after Nigerians reject him in February grin

Eyah.... houseboy of Northerners providing the ingredients and close confidant of his slave masters.
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by NairalandMD: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2022
We should all realise in a divised ethnic and religion country like Nigeria, as a politician you "belong to everybody and you belong to no-one" ...
Go and Verify.
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by realstars: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2022
They are now after him.
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by nazicartel(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2022
yarimo:
rip english
politics aside. I'm not really an English student. I read that statement twice and couldn't find any mistake. Can you point it out for me ?. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by akwesenana: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

TheChameleon:
grin

Any Muslim will easily tell you that the elderly and sick can pray on chairs in the mosque.

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Opintiwa: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

February.

You shall see

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by copyrites: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by copyrites: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Why is this not on the front page?
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by HNICEARTH: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Baba dey scam almighty grin
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by BATified2023: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
BurialGround:
grin grin grin
wetin tinubu no go see for Igbo hand for crying out loud?
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by BATified2023: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

God bless u

Everyone is now waking up to d reality that igbos are hatefilled
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Opintiwa: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

Everyone is now waking up to d reality that igbos are hatefilled

Trash from a mental Almajiri patient
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Opintiwa: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2022
BATified2023:
wetin tinubu no go see for Igbo hand for crying out loud?

Trash from a mental Almajiri patient
Re: Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) by Advocate500: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2022
nazicartel:
politics aside. I'm not really an English student. I read that statement twice and couldn't find any mistake. Can you point it out for me ?. Thanks
bro same with me ooo, these guys just say anything and believe they speak Queens.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally / Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? / Ahmed Tinubu(gcfr) Shettima Pose For Pictures With New And Reelected Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.