Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Never Break The Bank For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Break The Bank For Her. (1941 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Break The Bank For Her. by Rootprof(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2022
We've being dating for over 3 years, she is 23 and I'm 29. I love her so much and she claim same. She is a student why I work with state government, in the course of this 3 years there was break of like 3 months break caused to nothing really. She just stopped calling or chatting but I keep calling and asking what's wrong she said nothing. Around February this year I invited her out for dinner,she maintain nothing happened so we reconcile again. Middle of June she chat me and demanded for data which I could not do for her. Then I noticed that for good 2 weeks she was just viewing my status and did not chat me or call. I later chat her but her response was rude and I just tell her to continue viewing my status and for about me. She was cool with it and that was the end of 3 years dating cos of data. Throughout the 3 years she only bought me can malt once, I can't calculate what have spend for her. It's over 2 Months no call or chat. Don't kill yourself for girls most of them get alternatives and will leave at the slightest opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by JoeRizzla(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by rickpat(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2022
oga,you are an adult now...and you should be able to know your limit in everything you do...you should know when a girl is giving you the wrong vibes...besides what do you expect from a student?...if you want a serious relationship at your age..you shouldn't be going after 23 year old student...as for your advise... people have broke the bank for people and it still works for them...oga find matured girl date... no be girl when you go dey talk if Ronaldo de Lima she go dey talk of Cristiano Ronaldo

THIS UNA LAMENTATIONS DON TOO MUCH,THE GIRL PUT GUN FOR YOUR HEAD TO BREAK YOUR BANK?...IF YOU MUMU FOR GIRL OR GUY.. LEARN AND MOVE ON....trust me if you do stuffs for a good and grateful person,you will enjoy that relationship...IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU NO MEAN SAY E NO GO WORK FOR OTHERS...

students most times are still experimenting their feelings..so students should date students..

5 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Solofresh2: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:
oga,you are an adult now...and you should be able to know your limit in everything you do...you should know when a girl is giving you the wrong vibes...besides what do you expect from a student?...if you want a serious relationship at your age..you shouldn't be going after 23 year old student...as for your advise... people have broke the bank for people and it still works for them...oga find matured girl date... no be girl when you go dey talk if Ronaldo de Lima she go dey talk of Cristiano Ronaldo

THIS UNA LAMENTATIONS DON TOO MUCH,THE GIRL PUT GUN FOR YOUR HEAD TO BREAK YOUR BANK?...IF YOU MUMU FOR GIRL OR GUY.. LEARN AND MOVE ON....trust me if you do stuffs for a good and grateful person,you will enjoy that relationship...IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU NO MEAN SAY E NO GO WORK FOR OTHERS...

students most times are still experimenting their feelings..so students should date students..
Oga maturity is not by age or body
There are some women in their early 40s and still behaves like a toddler, some in their late thirties and still behaving like a toddler
Women have these behavior right from time.Most of them behaves like a baby

2 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Solofresh2: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2022
I can never break the bank for any human except for my kids (If I start having them) and my parents.Not even my siblings

2 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2022
And you're 29?

Maybe when you reach 35, you go mature.

6 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Throughout the 3 years she only bought me can malt once

grin

A babe and more...

4 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by rickpat(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Solofresh2:
There are some women in their early 40s and still behaves like a toddler, some in their late thirties and still behaving like a toddler
things like these lead young people into trouble...look here, there's a age a man or a woman gets to and he or she will desire a family...now if you are a man that wants a serious relationship and you desire a family and you are going after a 23 year old student...you ain't serious with yourself.. because there's no way a 23 year old student would have the same desire in having a family like a 28 or 30 year old working class lady...that student has her goals...

a serious relationship or marriage is a journey,for a good experience,embark on that journey with someone going your direction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Ballzproblem2: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2022
men are becoming smart ,no time to check time , she's in her prime, attitude like this no they surprise me,move on don't listen to any bitch nigga or woman here

2 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
And you're 29?

angry
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
And you're 29?

YOU AGAIN!
so u wannto date 45 yer old Rootprof who break banks to steal peoples moiney... corrrect? SHAME ON U. u seeem to like old cargo men 4real.
anyways i have goood news for u....I hav moiney & I will be toasting u shotly so u should be nice. Thanks!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by kkins25(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can Malt King!! When i grow up, i want to be like you.
Top M!
Mod: baba, them run you street.. I need to learn from that girl. Goddam!!!!Every time i come across this thread, laugh they finish me. he say "can malt." grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Rootprof(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:
things like these lead young people into trouble...look here, there's a age a man or a woman gets to and he or she will desire a family...now if you are a man that wants a serious relationship and you desire a family and you are going after a 23 year old student...you ain't serious with yourself.. because there's no way a 23 year old student would have the same desire in having a family like a 28 or 30 year old working class lady...that student has her goals...

a serious relationship or marriage is a journey,for a good experience,embark on that journey with someone going your direction

Thank you for your comment. Don't know the region, state or area you're from but here ladies of 21 years are comfortably getting married. My friends legally married wife is currently in 200 level in one of our university. My brother's wife and I are same age and they married 8 years ago. May God grant you marital speed if not you may not understand

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin

A babe and more...

so was yor nomba & when is the best time to call? smiley
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by rickpat(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rootprof:

Thank you for your comment. Don't know the region, state or area you're from but here ladies of 21 years are comfortably getting married. My friends legally married wife is currently in 200 level in one of our university. My brother's wife and I are same age and they married 8 years ago. May God grant you marital speed if not you may not understand

Thank you.
guess you didn't understand the part where I said goals and desires...anyways I dont know what you mean by marital speed...but for me and my level of exposure...I CAN'T GIVE OUT MY 21 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT'S STILL SCHOOLING OUT FOR MARRIAGE...she must be done with first degree at least...it's my opinion and it's not motivated by region or ethnic sentiments..and for you to be coming out publicly like this to lament about a girl,shows you ain't ready for anything serious in terms of relationship....have a great day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Why not date working class ladies closer to your age, so that can of malt and data wouldn't be an issue?

3 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Donbayor: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
And you're 29?

I even doubt at 35
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Geovanni412(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:
guess you didn't understand the part where I said goals and desires...anyways I dont know what you mean by marital speed...but for me and my level of exposure...I CAN'T GIVE OUT MY 21 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT'S STILL SCHOOLING OUT FOR MARRIAGE...she must be done with first degree at least...it's my opinion and it's not motivated by region or ethnic sentiments...have a great day

Abeg wetin she wan use the school do? Knowledge gained in School is virtually useless if the person isn't studying a professional course like medicine, law, engineering or programming.
Most men prefer younger women in their 20's. U mean say if she fall in love with a billionaire with legit source of income wey dey caring...u go tell am say make she still dey go school. grin
That aside, Most of the problems for naija relationship dey revolve around lack of money. If you no get money, find babe wey go understand your level- no dey form say u be big boy. Big boy no go dey calculate wetin Im spend on a woman..money wey u dey spend on babe dey like money u dey use play betting. Out of all the 1000's of babes you meet, na only 1 go be your wife or if you be muslim, max 4. The odds are slim, so why have extreme expectation that every girl you meet is the one?

2 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Nyascobar1414: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
I stopped reading when you said you loved her..
You are so f00lish sir(sorry for this)..

A man is a logical being... love,relationship and marriage thrives mostly on emotions. When once you fall in love, you become emotional, hence forth,your stup!d!ty and making of bad decisions starts.. Cos at that Instamce you ain't in your normal or natural state of mind...

2 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Solofresh2: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:

I understand what you are saying but try to understand me too.Maturity is not by age.Maturity comes with composure and I can tell you that not everyone is composed despite the age.
Dating a 23 year old girl in school is not the problem I have seen a 20 year old who is married to a man in his thirties and they are doing fine.The girl is so supportive in the marriage and mature.The man is my friend and I am a young adult in my early twenties
When it comes to maturity, you will definitely count on me
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by kkins25(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Geovanni412:

Abeg wetin she wan use the school do? Knowledge gained in School is virtually useless if the person isn't studying a professional course like medicine, law, engineering or programming.
Most men prefer younger women in their 20's. U mean say if she fall in love with a billionaire with legit source of income wey dey caring...u go tell am say make she still dey go school. grin
That aside, Most of the problems for naija relationship dey revolve around lack of money. If you no get money, find babe wey go understand your level- no dey form say u be big boy. Big boy no go dey calculate wetin Im spend on a woman..money wey u dey spend on babe dey like money u dey use play betting. Out of all the 1000's of babes you meet, na only 1 go be your wife or if you be muslim, max 4. The odds are slim, so why have extreme expectation that every girl you meet is the one?
Good points sha!!
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Looter100: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:

see go dey break bank na your problem be dat,dont break bank you dey talk of students.Dull reasoning
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by rickpat(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Looter100:
see go dey break bank na your problem be dat,dont break bank you dey talk of students.Dull reasoning
obviously,this one is just an African dwarf goat.... little pigs like you will use your productive time to come online and lament on your parents money you spent on one little girl for data...how can an adult call buying data breaking the bank...everyday una go dey lament girls this, girls that...GO GET A LIFE BOY
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Nonexisting1: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Be like the evil spirit of simping have just left this one. Otito diri Jesu.

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by SPAMBOX7: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
When them tell una say women are a million times more ruthless and colder than Pluto una no go hear. She as woman wey person claim say he love dey use stickers dribble am like Pele cheesy
This kind thing dey sweet me ehn. I want more of stories like this everyday cheesy
You forgot to tell us how many times you paid her school fees and rent., come back and finish this story o grin

5 Likes

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by SPAMBOX7: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin

A babe and more...
A queen grin
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Looter100: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2022
rickpat:
obviously,this one is just an African dwarf goat.... little pigs like you will use your productive time to come online and lament on your parents money you spent on one little girl for data...how can an adult call buying data breaking the bank...everyday una go dey lament girls this, girls that...GO GET A LIFE BOY
productive time baawo we dey talk of breaking bank papa lolo
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Brunosamel(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Na mumu dey spend on a girl who is not his wife
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Tboymessiah(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Rootprof:

Thank you.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Mostly in river's state
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Candidlady: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Solofresh2:

ihave been observing you and imust say.. you ain't just shallow you are low and stewpid.. ricky who you quoted was bout how you big infants ain't mature enough to see the signs... but nah you this microscopic ugly broke kids chose to twist the narrative..

it is almost next year... and your life is still stagnant... if only the midwife had done the needful fooooools like you won't be in this world
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Solofresh2: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:

ihave been observing you and imust say.. you ain't just shallow you are low and stewpid.. ricky who you quoted was bout how you big infants ain't mature enough to see the signs... but nah you this microscopic ugly broke kids chose to twist the narrative..

it is almost next year... and your life is still stagnant... if only the midwife had done the needful fooooools like you won't be in this world
Send me your account number I want to credit you
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
So now what should we do if your inability to choose the right partner is next to 0? undecided

This is no gender thing there are horrible men and women, you just have to be smart to choose the right one and also be quick to drop em if they show a lot of red flags.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Anti-aging Extremist Who Spends $2 Million A Yr To Look Young / If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. / Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.