Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) (25936 Views)

Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) / Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cyberterror:
He has finally realized that Peter Obi is a scam grin

Well PDP and Labour party are one and the same. Atiku and Obi will be wasting time dragging and sharing votes between the both of them while Jagaban Tinubu sprints to victory.
Thank God sad west votes alone can't make Tinubu president.

Tinubu and Sprint in the same sentence? cheesy
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by SamOchuko: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Johnnyessence:
check the google for the massive infrastructures and economic development Okowa did in Delta State. Google no lie now. Google is your friend.

Bro I’m in Delta state, Warri to be precise, I work at Asaba, so I shuttle between Warri and Asaba weekly, I don’t need google to tell me what I should know, is like asking to check google to ascertain what’s ongoing in my house, he is a failure, there’s no two ways about it
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tochj:

He wanted to ride on Obi popularity to Osun state Governorship seat
But the people already know him.
Labour party is just a political platform not a place for scammer.
was already a candidate before obi joined Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless you mr lasun for leaving that satanic apc and their evil broom.
he left labor party actually, the party of vain labourers

2 Likes

Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Point of corrections, Lasun left LP for PDP and not APC to PDP. He was the governorship candidate of LP in the last Guber election probably he left bcoz he doesn't want to labour in vain. From the little I know about him, he's not loved by his people. In his Ward during governorship primary which he contested in APC, he had only 7 votes. He left APC for LP and LP gave him its ticket for governorship and he had 2,000 votes in the general election.
it is the same tactics lagos landlord and lagos state Speaker have been using in lagos that they use against the man in osun to weak him finacially.
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Op you didn't say that he decamped from Labour Party
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cyberterror:
He has finally realized that Peter Obi is a scam grin

Well PDP and Labour party are one and the same. Atiku and Obi will be wasting time dragging and sharing votes between the both of them while Jagaban Tinubu sprints to victory.

Dreamer
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by Timatayo1: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Una never see anything your obi will soon betray you obidents because he will soon defect to his former party PDP.. Mark my word
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless you mr lasun for leaving that satanic apc and their evil broom.
Mumu apc hater. Lasun was in LP not in apc .

Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Useless man with no political value. See how e be like akue

E pain am.

P O will come 3rd or 4th in 2023
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2022
SamOchuko:

Bro I’m in Delta state, Warri to be precise, I work at Asaba, so I shuttle between Warri and Asaba weekly, I don’t need google to tell me what I should know, is like asking to check google to ascertain what’s ongoing in my house, he is a failure, there’s no two ways about it
your hatred to the incoming Vice President of Nigeria, dr Ifeanyi Okowa has turned you to be thinking in error. Okowa has done extremely well in rural development not to talk of economic development in Delta state. Keep your hatred to your self joor. Besides Sheriff will win the March 11th, 2023 governorship election next year. Oya start to hate sheriff too.
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by Sufyaan003(m): 2:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Check the massive turnout of the good people of Osun State in today’s Pdp presidential mega rally in Osogbo. Very massive. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go . Atiku/Okowa has come to win.
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by SamOchuko: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Johnnyessence:
your hatred to the incoming Vice President of Nigeria, dr Ifeanyi Okowa has turned you to be thinking in error. Okowa has done extremely well in rural development not to talk of economic development in Delta state. Keep your hatred to your self joor. Besides Sheriff will win the March 11th, 2023 governorship election next year. Oya start to hate sheriff too.

Stomach infrastructure has becloud your ability to reason properly or should I say, fear of loosing your means of livelihood has turned you to a yes boy, continue deceiving yourself, Deltans know better
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by rummmy: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Tinubu will be shocked after 2023 election...
Ask abiola....
Yorubas will never learn.
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by leketon: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Thank God sad west votes alone can't make Tinubu president.

Tinubu and Sprint in the same sentence? cheesy

But only Southeast vote can make Obi win.
Thank God!
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Jostoman:
he did not loose and obedient people in osun will enjoy adeleke.
is he not LP CANDIDATE?
Re: Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) by Jostoman: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
zelnababa:
is he not LP CANDIDATE?
let me check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.