Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,306 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock (453 Views)

APC Has Been Reduced To A Laughing Stock – Emeka Beke / Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years / Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by Naijabad: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
My Ghanian friend called and told me that Nigeria is the dumbest country for allowing someone that should be in jail or old peoples home to contest for the highest office in the land.

I was ashamed of myself to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by chiefolododo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
I admit

Re: Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by BATified2023: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naijabad:
My Ghanian friend called and told me that Nigeria is the dumbest country for allowing someone that should be in jail or old peoples home to contest for the highest office in the land.

na only Igbo dey exhibit this madness

1 Like

Re: Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by slimfit1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari started it.
Re: Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by Mindcure: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
na only Igbo dey exhibit this madness
Yes nah shocked

Because they are the most intelligent race in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by Naijabad: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mindcure:
Yes nah shocked

Because they are the most intelligent race in Africa.
Re: Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by Jnkay: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is supposed to be in his home town resting as elder state man. But greed...
Re: Tinunu Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock by favor914: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naijabad:

You must really be Shameless for a politician to define your existence?

Mind you the President of Ghana is Tinubu’s boy, go to Accra & investigate to clear your doubts, or you can call that your associate in Ghana that made you ashamed for confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

Olu Iwo And Mufuty Are About To Cause War Between Obas Religion In Yoruba Land / These Are The Faces Of Anini And Monday Osunbor - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Spent Christmas With Families In Benue IDP Camp, Donates #3,000,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.