Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget (8619 Views)

Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others / Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by hantitop007(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2022
I hope obidatti is watching. They need to get ready on how to tackle this matter when they are in charge.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by zaxbyslistenssu: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2022
In 1990, Zaxbyslistens (Zaxbys) changed into launched in Statesboro, Georgia 1990, and become before everything referred to as ZAX. It turned into invented by means of Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley, Zaxbyslistens who had been childhood buddies. Their straightforward objective become to provide simplest the greatest cuisine in a pleasing environment. As the founders expected, it turned into the first elite restaurant that provided quick service; subsequently, the concept became a success.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Tarzsl: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2022
They refused to go there and bribe him so that he can afford anotther G-wag for his frumpy wife

#Thiefman #Barawo #Onyeoshi #Olosha #Armedrobber #Con-artist
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Bluntemperor: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2022
MDAS in Nigeria are the greatest thieves and they should be merged!
Imagine for example the FERMA as a department- doing nothing to circumvent the Billions contract being awarded for the 'Boys '!
-Just come and see how ITOKIN -ROAD- Ikorodu,has been turned to a Death Traps,yet during Governor Ambode then,this same organisation was very visible!
So, what happens to the Yearly Money that have been accrued since then!
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Luckysbab: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shorup your mouth!

Don't just talk trash if you don't know the crust of the matter.

Not sure why I find this hilarious though. grin

If you have better insight, perhaps you are an executive of one of the affected MDAs, please enlighten me.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by jeromestarks: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2022
Luckysbab:

Not sure why I find this hilarious though. grin

If you have better insight, perhaps you are an executive of one of the affected MDAs, please enlighten me.

I was actually joking with the first line.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Babaken(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Those name involve are they above the law that they cannot be arrested.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by DoxxAnon: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2022
The most useless arm of government threatening other government agencies with zero allocation.

A bunch of overpaid twats who lost their voice when CBN claimed zero remittance from the NNPCL! Why have they not summoned the Minister of Petroleum!

We know that this exercise is all about MDAs coming with bags of money or promises of contracts to house committee members. None of this noise is for the benefit of the country
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Covbaser: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2022
cool

Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Luckysbab: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

I was actually joking with the first line.

It's fine
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by sukar886: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2022
I saw INEC there, una no won make them do this election , make una sign inec own ooo
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by gloryman91: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2022
FRSC no dey among I hope so ?
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Patriotsleague: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2022
The Nigerian Senate and house of representatives, must understand the times, times have changed, step up, and do your job.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by benjaminlawson(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Our government officials and appointees have turned government money to their personal and family money, and the reason is what is happing now; no accountability, no punishment to serve as a deterrent. So they are bound to behave the way they like. Not only withdraw their allocation is the solution, outrightly demand their removal is the best solution. But sometimes National Assembly members are not sincere, about two weeks ago, we heard about budget padding in some ministries, only to hear last week that they have been cleared. How did they get the clearance, the allegations were made in public, then the clearance through back door. This are the things the make them to shun them and take them as empty barren that makes loudest noise.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by mofolusho570: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
How many times I wan hear this news with no actionHow many times I wan hear this news with no action...
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by Perfectbeing(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
I saw one of the affected MDAs, which is Ministry of petroleum headed by the president M. Buhari.

So even Buhari doesn't go to defend his ministry's budget? Oh...he allocated the responsibilities 9f his ministry to the minister for state...But dude is collecting salary from both sides......

This country is going down rapidly....We need a leader who will come up and take power and make changes....

We don't want a leader that will allocate his responsibilities to people while sleeping on a steady....

Buhari will be a child's play compare to what Tinubu will come and do...
We don't want a leader that will be following his driver convoy to filling station to check the price and litre of fuel bought.
Aso rock is not a circus.
Re: Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget by kuuljay(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2022
These agencies are the real milking pots of the country,the senators where thorough in finding them but I must tell you it's to their own advantage... more bribe money and they all be happy mocking other Nigerians if you think they fighting for you then think again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Speaker, Imam, 3000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kogi / Why Is Obama Visiting Ghana Before Nigeria? / Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.