Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu (28729 Views)

Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court / Governors Reject Naira Withdrawal Limit, Offer To Meet Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Ofunaofu: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
…Says govt has ran out of ideas to save economy

The Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, ADC, Mr Dumebi Kachikwu, has pooh-poohed the new N100,000 per week withdrawal policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, that will start on January 9, 2023, saying it would hurt the masses.

Averring that the All Progressives Congress, APC-led Federal Government had ran out of ideas on how to save the economy, he said the government was scamming Nigerians with the new policy.

His words: “The APC Government continues to wag the dog and unfortunately most Nigerians fail to realise they are being scammed.

“The Nigerian economy has collapsed and instead of admitting that they have ran out of solutions they continue to deceive the gullible public.

“I have always maintained that the redesign of the naira was a gimmick meant to cover up the collapse of the naira. They are deceiving Nigerians that it is about elections and most Nigerians are buying it but it is not true.

“Nigerians should study what happened in Lebanon, Greece, Zimbabwe and Venezuela and understand how failed governments restrict cash withdrawals to slow down the collapse of the economy. This is the same thing the APC government is doing.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/naira-withdrawal-limit-apc-govts-scamming-nigerians-kachikwu-adc-presidential-candidate/

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Racoon(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Every sane living person in Nigeria knows this reality.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Racoon:
No be lie

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by FOOTSOLDIER1: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
1. If you are a lady seeing this; please note, "am is not the same thing as I'm"

2. "Am" reduces your value irrespective of who you are, when you keep writing "am this, am that instead of "I'm this, I'm that"

3. "Am" is not a short form of I'm!.

3. I'm is the correct word to use, stop writing .

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by frontrunnerbaba: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Haha. Everything can never about politics and opposition. I don't buy this.

When CBN says New Bank Promoters must disclose their source of fund to prevent money launderers from divesting to open new banks.

Way to go, yeah, aside from the top 6 FUGAZE - Firstbank, UBA, Gtbank, Access, Zenith and Ecobank. Most of these banks are ill equipped, lacking solid corporate governance structures and practices to protect customers.

But I digress, I think these new policies of CBN will shrink the economic activities of this country. They should be reversed after the January deadline .

Like for Tinubu, share for Obi

33 Likes 132 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peterosky:
I don't know why I am so in love with this policy. It has a lot of positivity all over it

joyandfaith:

Good point. Without carrying cash around robbery attacks on pos shop would reduce.
New naira policy as well as withdrawal limit are good policies. Anybody that uses smartphone and literate should not have problems with the policy.

Mrkumareze:

I like the policy, it will do alot to every good Nigerian

Nwaelohim:

Ignorance, the world is going Cashless to reduce cash waste and build strong economy, one trader is here talking rubbish. Get POS if you are doing business, if not why do you need cash? What exactly do you need cash? Nigeria has a long catch up to do with present global reality

iLoveYouToo:
The CBN has been tryin so hard to implement a cashless policy, we need to shape up. The world is leaving us behind. Even our security operative who’s the most anachronistic man I know now does transfers via is basic phone. Why are we so averse to change? Why are we so obsessed with carrying loads of physical cash?

FreeStuffsNG:

Is it that these groups are always in negative mode by permanent default ni?

Govt is trying to address inflation so that your goods can be more affordable, you are still complaining. Na wa o

adioolayi:

Everyone should fall in line and let's see positivity in Government policy for once!

For me, redesigning naira notes without accompanying strict cashless policy will be waste of time and resources.. because new Naira will suffer same fate of the old Naira that was redesigned and find its way to the hands of Naira hoarders

ElSudani:
Some people will always kick against a policy no matter how good it is.

sunray:

How many rural or urban poor has 100k in their bank account?
We destroy every policy with good intentions with our crass opportunity. In many countries, I did not see where citizens turn POS system to cash collection centres supported by banking institutions.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable, positive minded and sensible members like these people above on this forum.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not .
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Giddiebabalaw(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
I concur. Bulaba speaking, I don't like it

2 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
VERY IRRATIONAL POLICY, APC/BUHARI are just a means of punishment to Nigerian

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by JoeNL22(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

You must surround yourself with experienced intellectuals who understands the dynamics of running an economy. It's obvious Buhari and his team have no idea and are clueless on what to do in improving the fortunes of this great nation.

You must do better.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by yomalex(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Na real wa
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Dynamicbliss: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
True
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by SoftP(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigeria problem isn’t policies but implementation.
Policies are made by the rich and implemented on the poor

4 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by omoadeleye(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Labour party people dan come again with, what's in happening in Zimbabwe, Morocco, Egypt, Mozambique and so on.

Na una dey know much about another countries than their citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by KUNZEH(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
It's sad
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by FactBoyz: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by RichDad1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
I have to believe so. Emefiele is a very confused man.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Nostradamus1: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Amazing information.

Thanks for this Kachikwu. Just necessary to point out that you were a previous member

1 Like

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Joratech(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Racoon:
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by FactBoyz: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
RichDad1:
I have to believe so. Emefiele is a very confused man.
h
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Chetas81(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
YOU NEED YABA LEFT BY VOTING APC GOVERNMENT IN THE 2023 ELECTION

4 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Calyb(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Honestly they are clueless.

I pity market women with this policy

3 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by 4tomandchi: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Mikepenny5(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
APC make una try do good nah , devil better pass una

2 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by UrPapa: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Racoon:
the way you guys use the word “sane”
Always going negative behind your keypads. If they ask you for an alternative suggestion now, you’ll go empty cuz all you do is criticize without any suggestions. Senseless ones sef no dey una head

5 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Father4all: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
The worst thing is that APC lazy youths will still defend them. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Ogecharm: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerian is a failed state. Apc must go!

1 Like

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Penguin2: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tor

When human beings are talking, this presidential candidate without a political party will also be talking.

Onye ala!
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Premiumwriter: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tinubu is destroying our economy.

No economy will stand after hearing Bala blu, baalu blu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by oriewanbe: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sir, you have not really told us how the policy is scamming Nigerians.
Maybe you too really want to say something to show us that you are here. Whether what you are saying is sensible, relevant or important you don't really care.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by TheChameleon: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin

Shurruuup Okoro!

In Tinubu's voice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown / PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.