Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu (28741 Views)

Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court / Governors Reject Naira Withdrawal Limit, Offer To Meet Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by jibrilELsudan: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
ALL THESE WAILERS ARE JUST VERY STUPID

DEM SUPPOSE GO FOLLOW BOB MARLEY SING

SHOW ME THE MASSES THAT WITHDRAW 20,000 EVERYDAY

SHOW ME THE MASSES THAT WITHDRAW 100,000 EVERY WEEK

SHOW ME THE MASSES THAT WITHDRAW 400,000 EVERY MONTH

4 Likes

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Manofnaija: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Slurity:
So APC government are not inside Nigeria to feel the impact of the withdrawals limit, APC government have there own ATM machine or different banks separately right? Hatred and lack of sense has blinded your reasoning. Each time policies that is difficult as made, they attack the government, yet they want development, You think development come without pain?

New policies are good for sustainable development. The question is, at what time were the policies introduced. After they have looted the much they can and kept in foreign currencies and banks.
Let me tell you, before they introduce this cashless policy, they have made arrangement for themselves on how to overcome it. Ordinary Nigerians and opposition parties will bear the brunch.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Tallvictor23: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
1. If you are a lady seeing this; please note, "am is not the same thing as I'm"

2. "Am" reduces your value irrespective of who you are, when you keep writing "am this, am that instead of "I'm this, I'm that"

3. "Am" is not a short form of I'm!.

3. I'm is the correct word to use, stop writing .

Otedola

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Ritzen: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ofunaofu:
…Says govt has ran out of ideas to save economy

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/naira-withdrawal-limit-apc-govts-scamming-nigerians-kachikwu-adc-presidential-candidate/

They're claiming sophistication antagonising Obi. After February 2023, the true picture of the Nigerian economy will emerge. By then, it would be too late for the masses. Nigeria is going the way of Zimbabwe
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by theredaddy: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Racoon:
Every sane living person in Nigeria knows this reality.

Buh if APC is everything you & low life obedient are saying, i think APC should be the bereaved, how will APC buy peoples vote with 100k a week limit among other stringencies

One would expect LP with no shishi mantra to happiest cos they are the biggest benefactor followed by PDP, according to yeye fact, as of today in Nigeria only APC buy people over, meaning APC shot itself in the foot, i expect obi & atiku supporters to be happy, they rant about tinubu bullion van then and still complain about cashless now .. if not confuse bunch who are these people ??

1 Like

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tallvictor23:

Otedola

Hahaha, lol. E nor tire you
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by jazon(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

Seun Osewa, take note.

https://www.nairaland.com/7470637/naira-withdrawal-limit-apc-governments/1#up

what is the meaning of "FOOOOOOOO!"?
does the spelling represent any english word?
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by fineboynl(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
CBN and banks want to run a pyramid scheme. By restricting people from withdrawing their money. Is it a force to bank? If people don’t want to bank. Nothing cbn can do.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nwaelohim:

Ignorance, the world is going Cashless to reduce cash waste and build strong economy, one trader is here talking rubbish. Get POS if you are doing business, if not why do you need cash? What exactly do you need cash? Nigeria has a long catch up to do with present global reality
Go sit down man! You keep yapping rubbish about cashless, cashless, even in the US and England cash payments still goes on, besides, nigeria do not even have common electricity/enternet to run a complete cashless economy.

1 Like

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by lereinter(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Racoon:
Every sane living person in Nigeria knows this reality.

Do you know the percentage of insane nigerians, it's alarming.

Eg you see how they're clapping for tinubu at every gaffe, those are supposed elites O
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by AlphaTaikun: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=118997257:

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable, positive minded and sensible members like these people above on this forum.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not .
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by valarinz: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
1. If you are a lady seeing this; please note, "am is not the same thing as I'm"

2. "Am" reduces your value irrespective of who you are, when you keep writing "am this, am that instead of "I'm this, I'm that"

God bless you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Irupetepete: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

OLORIBURUKU ODE OPONU... GOD PUNISH YOUR LIFE MAD MAN
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Enemyofpeace: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
That is very obvious nau

People born in December act like them and Jesus attended Bethlehem high school together ���
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by BloomingDale(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=118997257:

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable, positive minded and sensible members like these people above on this forum.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not .
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

I had to scroll up to see who wrote such a comment. Lol.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Yerimzo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

grin grin grin I feel ur pain bruv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by DriveByKiller: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

you derail the topic just for attention!

You're worse than those who make the grammatical error of "am for I'm"

Your problem is both spiritual and psychological.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
DriveByKiller:
you derail the topic just for attention!

You're worse than those who make the grammatical error of "am for I'm"

Your problem is both spiritual and psychological.

Go fvck your father in the asshole sir.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by DriveByKiller: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Go fvck your father in the asshole sir.
the outpouring of a disturbed lunatic

1 Like

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
DriveByKiller:
the outpouring of a disturbed lunatic

You can also do thinclusive your mother inclusively.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by DriveByKiller: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

You can also do thinclusive your mother inclusively.
are you jittery already? The grammarian's post is error-ridden.

FOOTSOLDIER1, the manifestation of his mother's sexual indiscretions. Heard she phuqued your father before exchanging first names! grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by Zedoo(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2022
No matter how bad government is the fact that some people’s parents will support it shows you nigeria is finished.

Lol. Withdrawal limit lmao. “A good thing”...

Anybody that remotely knows economics knows this is just a ticking time bomb.

This is what happens when “qualified” “learned” classroom professors who have never ran a business or microeconomy jump into banking. Lol

Early signs of a failed state 101.

Delay panic, create thin foil money policy that is bound to explode at any minute.
Re: Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu by olisaEze(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2022
He has a point!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo / Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.