Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) (25556 Views)

Everton Confirm Frank Lampard As New Manager (Photos) / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Real Madrid Unveil Julen Lopetegui As New Manager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
dazzlingd:

Ive told you guys that Morocco doesn’t represent Africa

I doubted before... Now, I believe you!

Fvck Morocco!

Portugal should take the idiots out!
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Ray07(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lamasta:
Mumu coach I know he can't pass the knockout stage
you guys should hire him as assistant to the bald head. grin

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Make them win Portugal? grin

Guy, Make Ronaldo's Portugal win am na cry him don too suffer, and them don ridicule am tire. Make he prove those media, coaches, fans, journalist etc wrong.
ridicule am for wetin? Na force to win worldcup? He has nothing to prove, he dn try.. I just want make Morocco still win, at least make one Africa country reach semi
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by sucess001(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why is Enrique ageing so much like this?

He isn't that old na
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by blueAgent(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, in the absence of Juventus, I doubt there is any other top club in need of services.

Newcastle is available.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ray07:
He doesn't want a defensive team. grin

Well, he can shape them into any form he wants na!

Make he manage them for now... Since Man City and Newcastle (the only Barca-like teams) are unavailable.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
blueAgent:

Newcastle is available.

Available how?!! Eddie is doing well so far!
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by iezeiyida(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Okay. Why would they sack him
abobote:

He didn't quit, he was sacked
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Omodua(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Werey coach grin

He wanted to claim he's a genius and can do without the likes of De Gea, Ramos, Thiago Alcantara etc.

He doesn't know experience matters.

For instance, I travel to Canada and come back, shebi I have experience 1 or 2 things in Canada? I can share my experience and knowledge with people that haven't been there so they know how to prepare and what to do.

But Luis Enrique say he won carry young boys that haven't played World Cup before grin he thinks it's all about having a squad that majority of the players are teenagers and mostly under 24.

Park and go your house jorr! grin grin

Next is Morocco, Portugal should beat them black and blue so that mumu player called Boufal that gave credit to Arab nations and snubbed Africa when he was interviewed. It's safe to say these northern Africa countries don't want to be called Africans.

You guys are the only African country left in the World Cup, Africans are proud you guys are still representing the continent but una choose not to give credit to Africa and instead gave credits to some other country and continent angry

Thunder fire Boufal and other Moroccan players that did likewise.
Well said MoneySEASON. Supported!
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by undisputed106(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
This one just came to play barcelona style of game. Possess possess possess. No risk. no outside shot. just keep the ball. so stupid. I'm a barca fan and i have learned that possession doesn't win games.

3 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by undisputed106(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Exactly! Spain needs to change their pattern of football, that Tiki Taka shit is outdated.

No that is not the case. The right players who can implement it are not there
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Aiel123: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Buddha3:
When I saw Enrique's team selection for this World cup, I said it here that Spain won't even go beyond the Quarter Finals. I was clearly being too generous with my prediction. I was even confident enough to put down a 5K for anyone who was firm enough to counter my prediction.

Despite the litany of talents at Enrique's disposal, motherfvcker decided to pick players like David Moyes of Man United that year.

Spanish government suppose jail am make e refund all the salary wey them don pay am!
Saw your post then.
Noone took the challenge?
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Aiel123:

Saw your post then.
Noone took the challenge?

No one did.

I for don chop easy 5K without stress.

But I had a real life bet with a friend with the same terms. We put down 25K each. I collect the bread less than 24hours after Spain crashed out.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Aiel123: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Buddha3:

No one did.

I for don chop easy 5K without stress.

But I had a real life bet with a friend with the same terms. We put down 25K each. I collect the bread less than 24hours after Spain crashed out.
I'm just wondering how that your friend will feel
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Aiel123:

I'm just wondering how that your friend will feel

Him place strong curse on Luis Enrique.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Available how?!! Eddie is doing well so far!

Not when a coach of Enrique's calibre is available.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ray07:
you guys should hire him as assistant to the bald head. grin

He is not qualified to be assistant coach self grin
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
flexyrule:
Did his bid.

Took a bow.

If he was a Nigerian, you'll be hearing 4 + 4, Continuity, etc even when they themselves know that it is time to leave the stage.
I see what did up there....
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Aiel123: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Buddha3:

Him place strong curse on Luis Enrique.
Lol
But Enrique nor tell am to bet na
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Mryacks: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
White people are very advanced always quiting there leadership roles by their selves when they see they are incompetent.
Only few Africans can do that

I tell you...they always take responsibility of things don't go well as long as they the head. Unlike our people here that like blaming third parties or unforseen evil for lack of competence...
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by eminikansoso(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Spain boss Luis Enrique said the national soccer team practiced 1,000 penalties in anticipation of the ongoing 2022 FIFA World Cup, however, they failed to score a single spot-kick when it mattered most.
Really
That is typical example of "class are you understand and class replies yes teacher and in exam, they all score zero." grin
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Werey coach grin

He wanted to claim he's a genius and can do without the likes of De Gea, Ramos, Thiago Alcantara etc.

For instance, I travel to Canada and come back, shebi I have experience 1 or 2 things in Canada? I can share my experience and knowledge with people that haven't been there so they know how to prepare and what to do.

But Luis Enrique say he won carry young boys that haven't played World Cup before grin he thinks it's all about having a squad that majority of the players are teenagers and mostly under 24.

Next is Morocco, Portugal should beat them black and blue so that mumu player called Boufal that gave credit to Arab nations and snubbed Africa when he was interviewed. It's safe to say these northern Africa countries don't want to be called Africans.

You guys are the only African country left in the World Cup, Africans are proud you guys are still representing the continent but una choose not to give credit to Africa and instead gave credits to some other country and continent angry

I completely agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Banbanna(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Werey coach grin

So you be dey see dem as Africans and not Arabs? wink. I have always seen them in a cultural context rather than geographical. As far as I'm concerned Sub-Sahara Africa and downwards are the real Africans.

Their loyalty or leanings is very much divided between Africa and the Arab World. They see their cultural heritage stemming from Arabia. That's why they're aligned with organisations like the Arab League, Arab Maghreb Union, etc.
And I've heard that they're racists and see black Africans as people far below them.

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Madups(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
blueAgent:

Pep a fraud?

Why do parents leave kids with phones and Internet unsupervised?

shocked
parent?? Phone ke. You are the kid here cos you don't even know me. Owned my first phone in 2006.. not sure how many times you've seen a phone before then and Least i forget i started watching ucl in '99.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by MightyHand(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Well-deserved.
Very egocentric and foolish as well, for not calling the best players that belongs to Madrid and co
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by mayor1814: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Werey coach grin

I have observed that North Africans, in terms of culture, ethnicity and religion, identifies more with the Arab world than Africa. I think the same goes with a Yoruba man that finds in himself in North central states such as kwara and kogi. Also an igbo man that finds himself in South South states such as Delta and Rivers.

As for Luis Enrique, his ego got the best of him. How will you dump seasoned and experienced players like Sergio Ramos and David De Gea? That is the problem with some coaches. Ego.

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Madups:
parent?? Phone ke. You are the kid here cos you don't even know me. Owned my first phone in 2006.. not sure how many times you've seen a phone before then and Least i forget i started watching ucl in '99.

You got your first phone by 2006,ironically you confirmed what I said earlier you are a kid.

Anyone who calls or think Pep is a fraud, does not know football or is simply a kid. grin grin grin
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Madups(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
blueAgent:

You got your first phone by 2006,ironically you confirmed what I said earlier you are a kid.

Anyone who calls or think Pep is a fraud, does not know football or is simply a kid. grin grin grin
You ended up replying me without saying anything.. Pls dont quote me again cos i can see that you dont have common sense.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by MoneySEASON: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I completely agree with you

Alright bro.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Spezee: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Abeg make e dey go jor ,him n buhari(bubu) are d same, napotism wan kill them , how u go dey carry Barcelona players both those were no get experience n d were still dey suck e mama breast dey carry take full national team for what na, no b juju b dat
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Madups:
You ended up replying me without saying anything.. Pls dont quote me again cos i can see that you dont have common sense.

What did you expect me to say, that Pep is a fraud? A coach who, those that matter in world football rates as the best coach in the world.

You expect me to deny or reject such remarks and accept that of a novice football fan who barley understands football tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Ogu And Wife's Pregnancy Shoot / Iheanacho Equals Okocha And Obafemi Martins Premier League Record / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.