Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,186 members, 7,853,055 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) (31769 Views)

Remi Tinubu Was Not in Tinubus Meeting With CBN Governor & NNPC MD (Pics,video ) / CBN Governor, Emefiele Risks Prison Over $53m Garnishee Order / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
So this is now news?
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by phemmyfour: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is doing everything possible to stop Tinubu from vote buying

From the BVA and electronic transmission of election results to redesigning of new naira notes..

I am loving this Buhari
Doing everything possible to frustrate bala blu
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

From the BVA and electronic transmission of election results to redesigning of new naira notes..

I am loving this Buhari

I pray you don't kill yourself over Tinubu matters.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by iezeiyida(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bring it on. Nothing go happen to me I assure you.. I'm not Afraid

benqo01:

Your case will be like Aminu very soon
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by tdayoojo: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari

Love for your mouth? Wonders shall never end. How can someone love a cloned person. No be juju be day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari
Lol! Na our bankers u dey take play. Do you believe that some rich people withdraw cash from bank even at 8pm. Our bankers will always find way for them.
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by tdayoojo: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari

Love for your mouth? Wonders shall never end. How can someone love a cloned person. No be juju be dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
It's mostly about snapping pictures...

Nice camera man tho
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by donami(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
The caption should have been : APC presidential candidate in the just concluded presidential primaries and the Governor of the CBN meets with the President
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Tingotoe: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi make sure you put competent people in the helm of affairs. This cbn governors is error.
Please obi......ensure you do better.
Obi has no powers to appoint a CBN governor. Abi you think say na fidelity bank? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by mekybabe1: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmmm...For me, I think it's the other way round. Tinubu would definitely be allowed to withraw as much money as he wants but for other aspirants), it'll be difficult. It is well.
PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari
Just be consoling yourself withe dirty lie sold to you by this two brainless individuals. My friend to be honest the economy is dead. They both have paralyzed and destroyed the economy of this nation. They are both incompetent. How could you tell me that just b cause Tinubu wicked economic policies are being roll d out everyday? Is Tinubu the only person in Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Didijiji:
Common economy una no fit manage

50kg Rice bag moved from 8k to 46k

Excuses up and down after almost 8 years

Nigerians nva see anytin, Shay una wnt change?
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by jamace(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari
Yes o. President Buhari seems to be waking up at the eleventh hour.

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Henrymas(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
The kind of thunder wey go fire, Tulumbu the drug addict, still dey do press-up.
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
This meeting go make dollar rise to 800 come next week Monday...make una watch
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by rayvelez(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
The two disaster dealing with Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by benqo01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
Bring it on. Nothing go happen to me I assure you.. I'm not Afraid

This time Dem go hang u upside down
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
ADBA3005:
. You're an incurable hater of Tinubu; shut up your grubby mouth!
As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet us

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Pharaohny: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Pls don't listen to him he wants you to extend the deadline for new naira notes so his extremist Jihadist terrorist will have time to return the old naira notes in exchange for new one .
No going back
Chaiiii did I even read the headline
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by na2016: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi make sure you put competent people in the helm of affairs. This cbn governors is error.

That man is there to bring Obi into power. If those policies are not in place,howwillObi be able to get votes?
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by darangi85: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
100% Agree!

PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by lorenzobanks(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emefiele is the tool of destruction powered by Buhari evil disaster desire for the country. Every policies carried out by the criminal CBN governor are target at Poor Nigerians to get below living wage. Na God go punish him and Buhari together. Evil men.
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Lepon02: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awon Oloriburuku meji

The two bastar....ds who ruined Nigeria and its economy met each other to shake hands and shine teeth for camera?

Enikuuuure!
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
They want to throw another one again o, tomorrow news,buhari go just tell emefiele oya reduce that 20k a day withdrawal to 10k
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

If hallucination is a person, clown grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
GOFRONT:
Or they want to finally take one dollar to 1000 Naira??

Stop saying shit and focus on yourself
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by chukwuma234: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Clueless migrant offspring met With failed Igbo banker.

He is not an IGBO man.
Re: President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am loving this Buhari

I just hope you won't come and cry when results of the election starts dropping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.