Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Goodluck Is Allowing Chances To Divide Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Is Allowing Chances To Divide Nigeria (680 Views)

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. / Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Is Allowing Chances To Divide Nigeria by auwal87(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
This is the hidden fact. The President is giving room for us to come and divide the country. It is to his advantage because he will eventually become the President of the richest country in Africa with the highest GDP if that happens.

So all of you that voted Goodluck, you voted for the right thing, because you voted for change, that is divide Nigeria. The President knows one Nigeria is not working so he is allowing the nature to cook itself, he can intervene, but he will not, it will keep happening until the country is no more.

I am already organizing a rally in support of Arewa Republic grin
Re: Goodluck Is Allowing Chances To Divide Nigeria by T8ksy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
auwal87:

This is the hidden fact. The President is giving room for us to come and divide the country. It is to his advantage because he will eventually become the President of the richest country in Africa with the highest GDP if that happens.

So all of you that voted Goodluck, you voted for the right thing, because you voted for change, that is divide Nigeria. The President knows one Nigeria is not working so he is allowing the nature to cook itself, he can intervene, but he will not, it will keep happening until the country is no more.

I am already organizing a rally in support of Arewa Republic grin

Good for you.

I sincerely hope your rally bear edible fruits.
Re: Goodluck Is Allowing Chances To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
How I wish that this conspiracy theory is true.
How I wish Mr Prsesident will just call for a referendom on "one" Nigeria.
How I wish to have Biafra morrow morning.

For all I know, Odua, Biafra and ND Republic will all emerge (did I forget Middle Belt?)

(1) (Reply)

Separate Federation Account From Fg’s Account – Aregbesola / There Is Currently No Fuel Subsidy / Efcc Does Not Submit Audited Reports – Auditor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.