Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,406 members, 7,846,709 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges (28629 Views)

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by jaxxy(m): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Themayorofrijiy:
Let me remind this Consultant that he should stop threatening people just like that because his pay master (Obi) will never smell the atmosphere of Asoro rock

Si because he spoke against bad governance he is Obi's consultant?

I say u guys will cry for calling a whole vp Osinbajo judas.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by MohSlayer: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Tawanimole:
Wherever you go the inner of any form of Obidients filled with threats, accuse, insults and abuses nothing other than these odious habits.

Sharrap my fren. U must be one of the money hungry urchins

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Trustyourself: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Themayorofrijiy:
Let me remind this Consultant that he should stop threatening people just like that because his pay master (Obi) will never smell the atmosphere of Asoro rock
No sane human being will wish return of PDP not to talk of APC

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Gaabasky: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2022
Themayorofrijiy:
Just imagine what will happen if Rufai Oseni find himself in power.

The guy is Abacha in making
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Trustyourself: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Rufai wants to destroy someone simply because Reno engaged him with pure facts and called him out for the liar that he is.
I’ve always known that Rufai is one unprofessional, emotional bigot who loves to dominate his media space. He hates it when he gets engaged with superior argument
You are just suffering from coconut head syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Enemyofpeace: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Let the vawulence begin, I don't want peace, I want vawulence, even here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Enemyofpeace: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Trustyourself:
No sane human being will wish return of PDP not to talk of APC
you dey mind that psycho? He was born to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Dcaliphate(m): 2:08am On Dec 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Rufai wants to destroy someone simply because Reno engaged him with pure facts and called him out for the liar that he is.
I’ve always known that Rufai is one unprofessional, emotional bigot who loves to dominate his media space. He hates it when he gets engaged with superior argument
Which mumu superior argument

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by BeardedMeat(m): 2:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Go Rufai!!!

Press it harder!

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by olibeans: 2:23am On Dec 09, 2022
This is trash.

Powerful politicians want to tame the powerful questionnaire journalist of Arise TV. Everyone knows that Rufai style of asking the right questions is not meant for black and naive African TV.

Reno is a gutter grampler Rufai shouldn't be associated with in any regard.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by plaindealer: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2022
See as my enemies don cast. they are all in disarray.....

grin grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by frankson1(m): 2:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Midehi3:
APC urchins full this thread, una good night

Why won't you run away when you're a lone wolf here. The topic no favour una.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by jojothaiv(m): 3:31am On Dec 09, 2022
dele1727:
grin grin grin

This thread will be avoided like hell fire
grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by samonak(m): 4:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Tutuna:
Will join many Nigerians to keep asking Ruffy what will be his benefit to threat a true man of God like Pastor Reno
"True" man of God wey de shine Ethiopian kpekus and abandon his legally married wife in US, is that one a man of God abi god of man?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by ringi82(m): 4:06am On Dec 09, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Rufai is the only reason I watch "the morning show" cool
Dr Reuben Abati is the only reason I watch that show.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by gracealonev: 4:19am On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
As long as TVC, Arise TV, AIT and others are not neutral doing election periods, Channels TV will keep winning Best TV Station of the Year.
And the ever-backward NTA is biased, naturally.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by IfnobeGod20: 4:45am On Dec 09, 2022
If there is any senseless person have known and I have been watching from afar. It is Reno Omokri.
See the way APC and her supporters defending his madness. Ah! so it has come to the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my enemy. Just because he's attacking their so called imaginary enemy, they are now praising him, by tomorrow, their tone will change again by the time he hit hard on APC and her candidate. Shame on all APC and her supporters. Instead of them to demand Reno Omokri to sue Rufai as he claimed he has fully audio conversation with him and Rufai rather than heaping up sentiment that APC and her supporters making fuse of. They should also demand from him to release the whole conversation instead of cropping the audio conversation and releasing the one that suit his bias. At least before anyone can say I will "take you out", there must be a preceding conversation before it. He should come out plain and stop disturbing us with his senseless sentiment.
He is a lawyer, there is no court on social media. He should do the needful if he knows he has cogent reason to fly in the court.
To me, this is none issue that Reno Omokri is making mountain out of it. Rufai is in Nigeria while Omokri is in UK or US. "Take you out" is not an ambiguous sentence but a simple sentence and unhurt one.
Below is what net have to say:

Reno Omokri release the full conversation instead of heaping up sentiment with cropped audio or at best go to court to vent your anger and justice will be done.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by pepekhali(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2022
The recording started half way and still didn't finish. It doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by pfadom: 4:59am On Dec 09, 2022
What is pastoral and Godly in Reno? Just think of it? And what is decent and logical in the hypocritical Rufai Oseni.

Both are disgrace to common sense and self deceptive. How on earth can a so-called journalist be enmeshed in controversies and partisanship like Rufai does.

Tutuna:
Will join many Nigerians to keep asking Ruffy what will be his benefit to threat a true man of God like Pastor Reno
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Poshest4: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol he's jobless but you will be so proud if he was your uncle or brother, you are a useless boy
unclejb2:
Why would anyone give attention to Reno Omokiri in the first place. That guy is jobless and frustrated.

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Charmingpet: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
That Oseni Rufai guy is just an idiot !
believe reno at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by vikiphy89(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

No TV or radio station is neutral in Naija, all na cover up
Which one be tinubu own tvc or channel tv?
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by BadEnglish(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Provide the full audio of the threat or jstfu, this is becoming boring

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Reference(m): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
As long as TVC, Arise TV, AIT and others are not neutral doing election periods, Channels TV will keep winning Best TV Station of the Year.

Well, CNN and Fox are fiercely politically dipolar. And both claim to be the best. So there you have it. It's everywhere and perhaps it's necessary for depth.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by EmmyDJourno: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Pure facts,, you are a fool forever

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by EmmyDJourno: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Themayorofrijiy:

Shame on you and who taught you English

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by EmmyDJourno: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Themayorofrijiy:
Just imagine what will happen if Rufai Oseni find himself in power.

I would rather have him in power, than have olodos who reason like you

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by EmmyDJourno: 6:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Tawanimole:
Wherever you go the inner of any form of Obidients filled with threats, accuse, insults and abuses nothing other than these odious habits.

Yes we are abusive coz olodos like you are the reason olodos keep ruling us

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by EmmyDJourno: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2022
compton11:
Typical behavior of obid!ots,well their clown looking of a godfather is the grand patron of IPOB/ESN

Olodo is written all over you, what is your WAEC and Jamb score; you see now say truly you be olodo

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Amaggedon: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2022
Themayorofrijiy:
But he will be sworn in as your next president and he will live in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Lionnation: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
tell your agbado master to go and live interview on channels tv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Kogi Youth Have Spoken, Fayose / We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.