Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,412 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges (28628 Views)

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by babyfaceafrica: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2022
vikiphy89:

Which one be tinubu own tvc or channel tv?

Tvc
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by feed70: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2022
nas622:
In the light of Arise TV’s journalist, Rufai Oseni threat to assassinate Nigeria’s former Presidential media aide, Reno Omokri, a fresh audio transcript of Rufai’s conversation with a brother of Reno Omokri, has emerged.
“Going to destroy your brother. But I will do it. You know the only reason I will still go ahead,” Rufai said in the conversation.

The audio: https://files.fm/u/48qpyqede

I no fit believe anything from Reno!! Make Una get sense what’s the prove there??that na rufai voice be that!! Make we hear word about the idiot Reno

Source: Naija Gist n Gossip
https://naijagg.com/fresh-audio-transcript-emerges-on-rufais-threat-to-assassinate-reno-omokri/
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Nwaregina(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Did rauf oseni is nt a professional jojrnalist,he lacks every ethics of journalism,even in his interview uyou can smell is it
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by deebrownneymar: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2022
Tutuna:
Will join many Nigerians to keep asking Ruffy what will be his benefit to threat a true man of God like Pastor Reno

You’re right…he’s a man of god…not of God. Reno who impregnated his side chic and abandoned his wife and kids in America and moved to the uk with his side chic na idiot wey you dey defend.

Someone who made illicit cash in billions while in govt then and quickly published books as a front.

Reno is just another greedy bastard who can’t who is eager to have another go in Aso Rock
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by MadmanObi(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2022
You can't separate violence and madness from Obi.diot
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Midehi3(f): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2022
frankson1:

Why won't you run away when you're a lone wolf here. The topic no favour una.
Favour or no concern me tongue tongue
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by ronyman(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2022
Threaten
Tutuna:
Will join many Nigerians to keep asking Ruffy what will be his benefit to threat a true man of God like Pastor Reno
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Soulsymbol99: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2022
ringi82:

Dr Reuben Abati is the only reason I watch that show.

In some issues abati is kinda biased but rufai says it as it is.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by HRMK: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
As long as TVC, Arise TV, AIT and others are not neutral doing election periods, Channels TV will keep winning Best TV Station of the Year.
IS CHANNELS TV ALSO NEUTRAL IN ITS REPORTS OR SIMPLY BN WELL CONNECTED WITH THOSE IN CHARGE OF THE AWARDS!SAME WAY MESSI WAS BETTER CONNECTED WITH ORGANISERS OF SOME AWARDS!!
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by enonche85(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2022
nas622:
In the light of Arise TV’s journalist, Rufai Oseni threat to assassinate Nigeria’s former Presidential media aide, Reno Omokri, a fresh audio transcript of Rufai’s conversation with a brother of Reno Omokri, has emerged.
“Going to destroy your brother. But I will do it. You know the only reason I will still go ahead,” Rufai said in the conversation.

The audio: https://files.fm/u/48qpyqede

Source: Naija Gist n Gossip
https://naijagg.com/fresh-audio-transcript-emerges-on-rufais-threat-to-assassinate-reno-omokri/

fake!
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by donnie(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Tutuna:
And I will ask you what is wrong with your brain. Something must be wrong for you to see Reno as Man of God
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by DIVAD2000: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2022
Tawanimole:
Wherever you go the inner of any form of Obidients filled with threats, accuse, insults and abuses nothing other than these odious habits.

And it's so surprising to see that their leader ( peter obi) is more tolerant than Tinubu

Peter obi called one of his critic "his brother"

But tinubu says " some people will labour to death".
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by chccho(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Rufai is just an unprofessional, unethical un-seasoned journalist who thinks he knows the job but knows nothing. Although he seems to be well read, he's too emotional, too aggressive in his interviews. As a journalist u have to be neutral, apolitical and emotionally intelligent at all times.
Rufai needs to go through school of Journalism.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by bukarolz: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Idiots don't even understand the difference between connotation and diction.

Words are interpreted based on the context it was used.

Shame that journalism has gone into the hands of donkeys and lizard.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by shegz24(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Has Rufai stopped for a second to even think of what will be left of him and his reputation after this election is done and dusted?
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by wickedLion: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
As long as TVC, Arise TV, AIT and others are not neutral doing election periods, Channels TV will keep winning Best TV Station of the Year.

To me, Seun is far better than Rufai in all ways
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by nostradamoss: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Themayorofrijiy:
Let me remind this Consultant that he should stop threatening people just like that because his pay master (Obi) will never smell the atmosphere of Asoro rock

You will die if he enters aso rock right?
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Doyou2019: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Rufai is the only reason I watch "the morning show" cool

Omo mehmn

Man left Ifm923, and everybody just ported go Nigeriainfofm99.3.

Substance!
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges by Advocate500: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Where did anyone mentioned Reno name in that audio?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation / 2019: Kogi Youth Have Spoken, Fayose / We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.