Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns (24546 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Harshweather(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

Is it gidan Kara in wamakko local government? U are very right people are really confused these time that's why he shock that brown teeth drug baroon say PDP, NNPP and labour can equally share from the northern vote. Nigeria must not will be great again.

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Henrymas(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Who wan die will die, Nigeria continue, I hope you will lead the violence. Our population is even too much, some need to go, especially ipob evil seeds.

It's this sort of orientation, that has kept us at this level of backwardness as a country.
People, with this kind of your mentality are the real problem of this zoo.
I guess you are comfortable and very satisfied, that we co-habit in a where the is no steady power supply, no functional educational system, mass unemployment and poverty scale, non functional health care system, lead by a dullard (Bubu), while the apparently competent vice (Yemi) is subdued and relegated to the background.
Be prepared to fight and die for your drug lord, when he eventually rig his way to power.
For me and the oppressed lot in this country, we say the trajectory has to change, and it will start by getting rid of people like you and Baba Bluu.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Majesty2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Henrymas:
I swear, if Tinubu and his blood thirsty urchins destabilize and rig the election and he emerges, there will be a wide spread protest that will escalate and exceed the proportion of Endsars.
Baba Bluu will never, I repeat never be my president.His attempt to grab power by all cost will be met by stiff opposition.
If you restrict that your madness only in your landlocked and cursed region, no problem but if you try any nonsense outside that your waste sad east region, wetin happen during the civil war will be a child's play to what will before you worthless ipob pigs

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Sunnyja: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
But deep down we all know our next President. Deep down everyone knows including the online mop that BAT is the next president.
even Atiku and obi know the next president
they are still in denial stage.
If BAT himself is sure of what you wrote here why does he want to grab the power like agbero and run away when no one is pursing?
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Sunnyja: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Majesty2:
If you restrict that your madness only in your landlocked and cursed region, no problem but if you try any nonsense outside that your waste sad east region, wetin happen during the civil war will be a child's play to what will before you worthless ipob pigs
Why can't BAT in all his life not be a straight for a second.
Even Buhari despite multiple failure in the presidential race never planned to grabbed power and run away like a theif in 2015!
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by searchlight: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
But deep down we all know our next President. Deep down everyone knows including the online mop that BAT is the next president.
Deep down the skull of brainless urchin right?
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Patriotsleague: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Henrymas:

It's this sort of orientation, that has kept us at this level of backwardness as a country.
People, with this kind of your mentality are the real problem of this zoo.
I guess you are comfortable and very satisfied, that we co-habit in a where the is no steady power supply, no functional educational system, mass unemployment and poverty scale, non functional health care system, lead by a dullard (Bubu), while the apparently competent vice (Yemi) is subdued and relegated to the background.
Be prepared to fight and die for your drug lord, when he eventually rig his way to power.
For me and the oppressed lot in this country, we say the trajectory has to change, and it will start by getting rid of people like you and Baba Bluu.
If negative people like you die, we will have less negative people, we need people to bring solutions not stupid negative people, always looking at the negative and bad, that's why you remain bitter and angry. It's true, our population is too much, the scums and liabilities like you need to go, so positive people see space.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by leketon: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
No vedio, No audio as evidence?
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by okorogodwin4(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
you are a joker

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

He's not a contender. Nobody is voting the DOA muslim/muslim ticket and an old corrupt cargo. Nobody.

Deep down Nigerians want Peter obi and that's who they will get as President come 2023 by God's grace.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by 1Dray(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

Are you not tired of copy and paste? Littering the every Nairaland page with those garbage?
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Corrinthians(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mindcure:
Urchin
Okoro, you look good.. grin

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Henrymas(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Majesty2:

It will interest you Tinubu e-rats, to know that I'm not from the east, like you stupidly presume. I'm just a sensible and concerned patriot seeking a better country that I'll be proud of and bequeath to next generation.
If you hunger striken nitwits are bent on selling your conscience for a paltry #30,000 monthly stipend and support a thief and a drug lord who's clearly shown signs of ineptitude and gross incompetence by avoiding public/media scrutiny, that's your problem. Just note that your stupid self and your generations yet unborn will definitely suffer for it.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Untouchedmoney2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
You are a professional liar. Obi is never a contender but a joker.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Untouchedmoney2:
You are a professional liar. Obi is never a contender but a joker.

Please go lick your father's ass*hole, you can also do three*some with your mother inclusive
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by hush15: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

BAT ko, HYENA ni... only in his dreams. His ambitions will forever be ambitions. Maybe in his next life where only insane people live like ffk and his likes but not now, not in this Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Abdu81: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

You have a dream.
Never.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by BigBashiru: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
jaxxy:

He's not a contender. Nobody is voting the DOA muslim/muslim ticket and an old corrupt cargo. Nobody.

Deep down Nigerians want Peter obi and that's who they will get as President come 2023 by God's grace.

There's no "God's grace" in this. If you don't mobilize en masses, go and stand in the polling unit under rain or sunlight to vote, tinubu and Shettima or Atiku will win....remove religion from it and that's wen you will get the results you want.....
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Premiumwriter: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
deep down we know it's Obi.

Very deeply, we are convinced Peter Obi is the only man for the job.

Very deep down we know that you know that Tinubu is a drug addict and a thief but you still promote him shamelessly because you need the peanuts he pays for you to survive.

It's unfortunate. It's shameful. But that's how low life has dealt with you. Your poverty has been weaponized against you and you can no longer think above your stomach infrastructure.

Hang in there bro. Your redemption is coming. Peter Obi your messiah is coming.

He'll rescue you from the shackles of Tinubu and his incantations of Bala blu, baalu blu
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by TooMuchSense1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peace1998:
Violence and thuggery is the only language agbado and his urchins understand.
Please why are Tinubu supporters called 'urchins' ?
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Ancestortinubu: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
But deep down we all know our next President of iregbaji Village eldersforum. Deep down everyone knows including the online mop that BAT is the next president of iregbaji Village elders forum
even Atiku and obi know the next president of iregbaji Village elders forum
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Rowlandantey: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
My contribution is, the populace will speak with their votes in February 2023... Let's stop ranting and face reality.
Everyone will see the truth... Thank God for INEC for introducing BVAS...
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by BigBashiru: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
TooMuchSense1:

Please why are Tinubu supporters called 'urchins' ?

The name funny die I no go lie....
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Sureboyy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Corrinthians:
Stupid party. Have they condemned the violence ravaging Enugu yet?

Obi is a thief and an idiot.
You this foolish little boy, when would you be wise?
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

There's no "God's grace" in this. If you don't mobilize en masses, go and stand in the polling unit under rain or sunlight to vote, tinubu and Shettima or Atiku will win....remove religion from it and that's wen you will get the results you want.....

Saying God's grace for me is not religion bt faith and works. I don't believe in a success without God and Infact it doesn't exist even when we like to think we do everything just cos we can do it by ourselves.

I wasn't trying to sound religious by my comment. I know exactly what I ment.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
just say ur aware peter obi is Nigeria next president
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Strikethem: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
If he tries anything, that his son Seyi will go for it.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by oskopy: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
After bath ruling you and your house hold, may squirrel rule you too.for me and my family we are all obidient.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by BigBashiru: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Saying God's grace for me is not religion bt faith and works. I don't believe in a success without God and Infact it doesn't exist even when we like to think we do everything just cos we can do it by ourselves.

I wasn't trying to sound religious by my comment. I know exactly what I ment.

I'm telling you to remove God from it entirely. The church elders hv already invoked God. It's all thos excessive faith that makes all these guys to keep winning. Where was God wen Yaradua and Buhari won?? Were Christians not having faith then and praying? Buhari won because Tinubu mobilized for him and whole tinibu and the north were taking action, you were PRAYING AND HAVING FAITH. Now see the results.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64