Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns (24559 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Alpharey: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
But deep down we all know our next President. Deep down everyone knows including the online mop that BAT is the next president.
even Atiku and obi know the next president
they are still in denial stage.

Old and frail Tinubu talking about grabbing power and running away with it as if he can stand the rigours of campaign and governance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by 5starMan: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
But deep down we all know our next President. Deep down everyone knows including the online mop that BAT is the next president.
Deep down your shit hole

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by jaytee01(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Skty: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

Ur mumu nor go fit do. U de amongst the 200 people wen APC de pay? If not, look for your own o...don't be left out doing this hard job for free

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
As usual, my condolences to the winners - because they will come here after 4 years and spew hatred and rubbish about how they are suffering under the President they voted for with the full chest - as usual I will reject any please to help them in anyway - their choices have also impacted my peace of mind. make under die dia grin
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by jaytee01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Majesty2:
All i know is that Tinubu is the next president of this country

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by TrumpDonald2: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

In your dreams bro, just in your dreams smiley
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Asstrax: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
In ur village only ... Let him rule u there . Nor be everybody like suffer
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

I'm telling you to remove God from it entirely. The church elders hv already invoked God. It's all thos excessive faith that makes all these guys to keep winning. Where was God wen Yaradua and Buhari won?? Were Christians not having faith then and praying? Buhari won because Tinubu mobilized for him and whole tinibu and the north were taking action, you were PRAYING AND HAVING FAITH. Now see the results.

I don't know about u bt I voted for buhari is 2015 and atiku in 2019. And don't tell me to do this or that. it's my business not urs. Did I tell u I don't vote at every elections? or I just shit in my room and pray without thinking and acting?

saying by God grace is not a religious practice bt my personal belief and choice. telling not to say it without doing what it takes to mobilise, vote and win won't change anything either.

I also voted for Yaradua and I don't see any problem with it or are u saying Christians shouldn't vote for Muslims if they are competent to lead?? undecided
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Christistruth00: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Just make sure you keep your Calamity and Chaos to your own side of the River Niger and to your Region

because in the SW and Lagos we must not even hear “Pim”
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Gandrova: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
Idiot Chukwudi pretending thunder fire you!
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by deeva2: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mazi Bola Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Haters can kiss sniper..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by maasoap(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
LP, The mushroom party is threatening violence. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Faposky95: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Look, it's the Principal players in the APC that has propagated the ' no win, there will be vawulence by force's ........

This one wey one rule....wait make E fail make we see how e wan do am.......
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
Your brain is in reverse mode....Open your eyes idoit
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by henrydav: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Majesty2:
Imaginary president
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by henrydav: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Old man wey e life remain one bar wey suppose go and rest and enjoy his loot want to fight dirty for power
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by etrouble: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mrfixiit:
Tinubu and his urchins will be taught a bitter lesson come next February

After we humiliated you all miscreants in 2015 and 2019, you are still boasting. Next year, we will completely annihilate you losers
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by etrouble: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
WibusJaga:

No be today.
All of Tinubu's statements from "Emilokan" to "I Will Fight Dirty" are all anti-democratic & characteristic of someone who doesn't believe in electoral process & who would not hesitate to snatch ballot boxes & kill for power. grin

So, be prepared for the worst. We are grabbing power again. We did it in 2015 and 2019, we will repeat it.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by MohSlayer: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Majesty2:

I’m glad u said all i know and not all we know because we known PO as our president and not your urchin lord
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by MohSlayer: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Godfullsam:
I hate liars, thieves and hypocrites with passion.

LP, APC & PDP represents liars, thieves and hypocrites respectively.

Vote wisely

Vote SDP

What’s this one saying? We’re talking of political parties and u are talking nonsense. Is ya brain paining u?

Which one is SDP is that the name of a condom?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by SenatePresdo(m): 2:09am On Dec 09, 2022
fuckJones:

Deepest down, you already know Tinubu is just south west candidate.

Outside of Southwest, he's nothing but a comedian with numerous skits.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by wildernessVoice: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2022
fuckJones:

If na juju e no go work.
Jesus is on the throne ruling in the affairs of men and he would not allow BAT thing to happen in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by plaindealer: 3:31am On Dec 09, 2022
So, Nigerians won't vote and there won't be any election, Tinubu go just grab power and pack his load enter Aso Rock?

What a bunch of Pandora dummies..clowns with cognitive issues, we know what the man meant, but the usual dummy pandora sit-at-home slaves created their own dumb rubbish..

grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by FunKiller: 4:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Majesty2:
All I know is you are an olodo .. foolish boy
U go cry tire you and your shaky shaky daddy

Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by rummmy: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2022
How come APC main problem and opposition now is LP?
from mushroom party to a major apposition party.
This shows that LP will sweep next elections..
Join the moving train..
Don't be left out..
G5 are joining soon..
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Godfullsam(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2022
MohSlayer:

What’s this one saying? We’re talking of political parties and u are talking nonsense. Is ya brain paining u?

Which one is SDP is that the name of a condom?

The number of people that will consider voting for either LP, PDP or APC will determine the number of idiots in Nigeria.

Shey you guys don't want to have sense at all ni undecided .
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by fuckJones(f): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2022
wildernessVoice:

If na juju e no go work.
Jesus is on the throne ruling in the affairs of men and he would not allow BAT thing to happen in Nigeria
God is not a politician
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by fuckJones(f): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2022
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
Your brain is in reverse mode....Open your eyes idoit
apart from insults what else do your lean from your parents
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by fuckJones(f): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2022
jaxxy:

He's not a contender. Nobody is voting the DOA muslim/muslim ticket and an old corrupt cargo. Nobody.

Deep down Nigerians want Peter obi and that's who they will get as President come 2023 by God's grace.
God is not a politician
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2022
This will trigger massive vawulence.
Re: Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2022
fuckJones:

God is not a politician

God isnt in support of bad governance and caging the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium / FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu / David Lyon Buys Bayelsa APC Guber Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.