Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Addiction To My Spiritual Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Addiction To My Spiritual Wife (1172 Views)

I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit / How I Overcame Masturbation And Spiritual Wife After 20 Years. / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by Godsent1234: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good evening everyone on this great forum
Last week,konji catch me in night, there is not to do ,for past few days now of no sex due my Gf went to another state to do some little business,I was left with not quench this unending desire and I was so broke that there no money to bleep ashawo, so went to take shower laid down to sleep ,and thank God, sleep take immediately,
and found myself in another's land where meet all kinds of women,maiden ,i even thought that it this earth I dey because,Everything was happening vividly, Is just like what I am looking for sokoto is now under my nose, I blessed that day,it was rememberable day in life, There were giving me green light to approach them
I approach one of them , very easy ,I pick one of them to the inside the room,we started romancing and the next is Bleep, when I finish removing her last clothes,the lady was very beautiful and sexy,see pussy we get pink meat and so wet ,I Bleep the Bleep of my life, orgasm upon orgasm,never endings orgasm ,I feel iam in the paradise the moment I spent there,
I wake up only to find my self in house alone,I love the what I experience there ,I always want to go back there to Bleep best unusual lady that makes me feel that I am in paradise by having unending orgasm,i have lost feeling for any girl,I addicted to my spiritual wife,I always want to sleep to have sex with spiritual wife,I was about broke up my relationship with any worldly girl, the only problem I have now is my mom,she will Always disturb that she wants to see his grandson,I broke with everyone disturb me while having a best time with my spiritual wife,I have warned everyone that needs to see me to send messages and stop visiting me,and also warned my neighbors who are not minding their business will to coming when I am not coming out ,and do not call police if they see coming out for two days ,

Today , I have Bought sleeping pills that will make me sleep for 48 hours, always want to sleep and sleep several times in a day, but today I have plans to have. an uninterrupted sex for good 48 hours,I have been memorizing different kind of styles I am going to use

Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
wow...so tatabiouly!!
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by fman(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Na only God knows who give that thing wey u smoke

5 Likes

Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by UDUJ(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lol cheesy

Nairaland will not kill me with laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by Beebah321(f): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lol
Are you serious? grin grin
No go kill yourself ooo
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
u dey smoke igbo.
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by Godsent1234: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
I am going to give an update on the unending uninterrupted orgasm,I got when come back,I am making an arrangement on now ,and also warned everybody to mind their business if they did not see me coming outside in the next 48hours, nobody should come and call police to come and break my door ,and wake me, interrupt my unusual enjoyment,

So I am going to take the sleeping pills,few minutes to midnight,
Bye ...see you guys next time
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by PJtech: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lmao 'you see that igbo wey people dey smoke...this is the outcome'
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by headbasher96(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
E no better for APC o since them dey power na so so weird things the happen na wa o this bros the ment gradually

1 Like

Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by BlackMan6969(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
If that demon ur fucking reveals her true nature, nigga u won't have an erection. Ma Nigga, it's either ur fucking a Goat, Cow, Snake, Dog, Lizard, Pig, Fish, Monkey, Fox, Fowl, Rabbit, Horse, Scorpion etc. The list long. Pray to GOD to deliver ur dumb ass.
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by Mercury12(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2022
Nawa o shocked
Things are happening.

A lot of ladies get attach to their demonic husband and even shower praises on the demon in real life. This is the first time I will hear of a male get attached to his demonic wife.
Your hands and legs are in chains and shackles
Your eyes blindfolded,
Your spirit corrupted
Your Seeds manipulated to form demonic babies to hunt more of your kind.
A snake has settle in your skull
undecided

Even help will run away from helping your situation because everyone that tries to lose your chains will be resisted by legions of demons.
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by marlow1962(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Spiritual wife wer no fit make em physical husband rich, na very useless spiritual wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2022
marlow1962:
Spiritual wife wer no fit make em physical husband rich, na very useless spiritual wife.

Whalahi grin

1 Like

Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by Godsent1234: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Want more comments, so that I can give account of sexecades with my spiritual wife
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by TheboyGhost(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's Easy Man...

I have got 3 of Em and I love them.

Very very Good sexually and they are very beautiful.....

If you want them to get you some good wealth then you need to stay Committed to them.

The more powerful your woman or your women is, the more richer and powerful you will be
Re: Addiction To My Spiritual Wife by Illegal1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Johndagr8t:
wow...so tatabiouly!!
i knw say nah u write dis rubish with ur 2nd acct..,

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Over This? / Spiritual Benefits Of Bathing With Scent Leaf Water. Spiritual Cleansing Remedy. / A Serious Message To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.