Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) (4169 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Bobrisky Has Been Deceiving Us. See Pictures That Revealed That He Never Did Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
i never beg on this forum before. i felt like doing it several times but i changed my mind before doing it, because i know begging make one lazy and unproductive, but here i am doing it because i think its my last option. a drug was prescribed for my since november but i still havent got it because the street has not been gentle since that time. i tried and tried but couldnt raise the money and the sickness is dealing with me i really need to buy it. its an ulcer medicine called "pyrexcombi" i asked in the pharmacy its worth 5k and the only money i managed to raise since nov is 2k. the little i got from the menial jobs i do i use it for food. i know there is a lots of guys here on nairaland that are bigger than 5k all i am beggin for is the remaining 3k to buy that med. I SWEAR TO ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CREATED ME AND YOU THAT I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I AM NOT LYING. help me if you can do it and god will bless you. i need only 3k from one, two or three people. i will show a proof when i bought the med. pls help me out guys.

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
help me out god will bless you
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
help a fellow human please

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
please guys
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by PJtech: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
What's the name of the drug?
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
PJtech:
pyroxcombi (ulcer kit)
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
PJtech:
hope you will help
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
i am still expecting help
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by PJtech: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
depressedlad:
hope you will help
sorry i won't be able to help at this moment, just asking if someone might get it for u
i hope u find help soon
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
PJtech:

sorry i won't be able to help at this moment, just asking if someone might get it for u
i hope u find help soon
thanks much bro
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by Iykenuwa(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Where is your location and which hospital

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by Dshocker(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2022
depressedlad:
i never beg on this forum before. i felt like doing it several times but i changed my mind before doing it, because i know begging make one lazy and unproductive, but here i am doing it because i think its my last option. a drug was prescribed for my since november but i still havent got it because the street has not been gentle since that time. i tried and tried but couldnt raise the money and the sickness is dealing with me i really need to buy it. its an ulcer medicine called "pyrexcombi" i asked in the pharmacy its worth 5k and the only money i managed to raise since nov is 2k. the little i got from the menial jobs i do i use it for food. i know there is a lots of guys here on nairaland that are bigger than 5k all i am beggin for is the remaining 3k to buy that med. I SWEAR TO ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CREATED ME AND YOU THAT I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I AM NOT LYING. help me if you can do it and god will bless you. i need only 3k from one, two or three people. i will show a proof when i bought the med. pls help me out guys.

Yahoo yahoo yaff come again with another format grin

For Nigeria, wey everybody eyes dey red, na him you carry begging come.... Oga if you no take time, we go chew your meat.

And the one wey be pain me pass be say you be APC supporter, ndi suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by falcon01: 4:20am On Dec 09, 2022
It's a surprise that the whole of your surroundings, no one can help you with 3k! It's either
1. You are lying
2. You are not a good person
3. Everybody near you is not a good person.
So which one is it?

5 Likes

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by blessed2share: 6:01am On Dec 09, 2022
falcon01:
It's a surprise that the whole of your surroundings, no one can help you with 3k! It's either
1. You are lying
So which one is it?

hmmm...... My broster (brother or sister grin), it is better we keep quiet and simply move on when we see stories like this o. What if everyone around them is poor? We have seen people lose their loved ones because of 5K. The level of poverty in the land is just too much. Na only God fit save us.

13 Likes

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Dshocker:

Yahoo yahoo yaff come again with another format grin

For Nigeria, wey everybody eyes dey red, na him you carry begging come.... Oga if you no take time, we go chew your meat.

And the one wey be pain me pass be say you be APC supporter, ndi suffering and smiling
oga i swear to god i am not lying pls help me i swear i am not lying
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2022
falcon01:
1. You are lying
So which one is it?
there are people in my cirlce that are worth morethan that its just tht i dont want to ask them.
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Iykenuwa:
Where is your location and which hospital
my location is kano and its one government hospita in my area
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2022
good morning guys. i still need help may god not give me what i want in this life if i am lying about my condition or trying to scam people. i m not a scammer pls help me
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by OKOATA(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Bros better be eating at the right time, that's the best medicine for ulcer. Forget all this drugs, it ain't doing shi*t. Even if you eventually buy the 5k drug that won't make it go away. You will continue buying the drug and you won't heal. Just try and be eating banana steady and eating right on time. Use your subconscious mind to kill the disease itself and it will leave you and I don't see why you should get depressed about it. If you are a weed smoker, make sure to eat well before smoking or it gets worse. Some people smoke before eating and that's why they have ulcers.

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Bros better be eating at the right time, that's the best medicine for ulcer. Forget all this drugs, it ain't doing shi*t. Even if you eventually buy the 5k drug that won't make it go away. You will continue buying the drug and you won't heal. Just try and be eating banana steady and eating right on time. Use your subconscious mind to kill the disease itself and it will leave you and I don't see why you should get depressed about it. If you are a weed smoker, make sure to eat well before smoking or it gets worse. Some people smoke before eating and that's why they have ulcers.
thats what i did from november till today its just that the pain is too much now its what wakes me up today
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by OKOATA(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
depressedlad:
thats what i did from november till today its just that the pain is too much now its what wakes me up today
Bros the reason why the pain is much is because you base your subconscious mind on it. That will increase the sickness. Better still go and buy Danacid. It's 100Naira. You can buy as much are you like. Just chew it first thing in the morning since you say uou have pains. Bro my own ulcer was worse but what I noticed is that immediately I removed my mind off the disease it left on his own. It's only when I smoke weed I feel the pain and I don't even feel bothered. Drink lots of water, have few biscuits at home. As long as you don't let it weigh you down in your mind it will free you. And again if you are feeling too much pain try reduce intake of garri, especially eba.

2 Likes

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Bros the reason why the pain is much is because you base your subconscious mind on it. That will increase the sickness. Better still go and buy Danacid. It's 100Naira. You can buy as much are you like. Just chew it first thing in the morning since you say uou have pains. Bro my own ulcer was worse but what I noticed is that immediately I removed my mind off the disease it left on his own. It's only when I smoke weed I feel the pain and I don't even feel bothered. Drink lots of water, have few biscuits at home. As long as you don't let it weigh you down in your mind it will free you. And again if you are feeling too much pain try reduce intake of garri, especially eba.
thanks but i was tested positive for hpylori
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by OKOATA(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2022
depressedlad:
thanks but i was tested positive for hpylori

Look for that plant, it's mostly around every hood and environment, it's a stubborn grass, people call it Osepotu. Cut a few of it, squeeze till produces water, drink every day or every 2 days it's amazing. I used it for my daughter when she had acute diarrhea and one stupid disease I can't remember it's name. The stomach pain stopped since then after almost spending 100k for series of stupid test. It will help you I promise. Don't call the name of the leaf while cutting it. It works for anything related to stomach acid, constipation etc. Hope it works for you.

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:

Look for that plant, it's mostly around every hood and environment, it's a stubborn grass, people call it Osepotu. Cut a few of it, squeeze till produces water, drink every day or every 2 days it's amazing. I used it for my daughter when she had acute diarrhea and one stupid disease I can't remember it's name. The stomach pain stopped since then after almost spending 100k for series of stupid test. It will help you I promise. Don't call the name of the leaf while cutting it. It works for anything related to stomach acid, constipation etc. Hope it works for you.
i live in the north i dont know this plant i never see it
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2022
iLegendd pls
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by OKOATA(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2022
depressedlad:
i live in the north i dont know this plant i never see it
Bros it's seen around everywhere, it's a stubborn grass, look around I promise you will find it. The Yoruba name is Osepotu.

https://www.nairaland.com/5926433/health-benefit-sida-acuta-osekotu.

The name of the plant is Sida Acuta. I promise just look for grasses around your hood you will find it. It normally brings out small yellow flowers. Click on that thread you will learn more of it.
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by Lastpharoah33: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:

Will it affect the efficacy of the healing properties of the leaves?
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Bros it's seen around everywhere, it's a stubborn grass, look around I promise you will find it. The Yoruba name is Osepotu.

https://www.nairaland.com/5926433/health-benefit-sida-acuta-osekotu.

The name of the plant is Sida Acuta. I promise just look for grasses around your hood you will find it. It normally brings out small yellow flowers. Click on that thread you will learn more of it.
bro let me be honest with u i will not use that plant its like that one nairalander make me use ivermectin for ulcer its later that i found the drug is for scabies
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by OKOATA(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Will it affect the efficacy of the healing properties of the leaves?

Yes na. Plants are energy and they interact with the Universe. Don't call the name might be disrespectful to mother nature so it won't work.

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by OKOATA(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2022
depressedlad:
bro let me be honest with u i will not use that plant its like that one nairalander make me use ivermectin for ulcer its later that i found the drug is for scabies
Lol. use your brain, this isn't a drug but a plant. Some people even cook to eat. Moreover the drugs you are going to buy is it not from the leaves it was formed and made? I even regret wasting my time giving you solutions. Go and be wasting money and be buying your 5k drugs maybe you aren't even fake sef. Abeg Fuvk off.
Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Yes na. Plants are energy and they interact with the Universe. Don't call the name might be disrespectful to mother nature so it won't work.
this is superstition pls

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Never Did Before (pics) by depressedlad: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Lol. use your brain, this isn't a drug but a plant. Some people even cook to it. Moreover the drugs you are going to buy is it not from the leaves it was formed and made? I even regret wasting my time giving you solutions. Go and be wasting money and be buying your 5k drugs maybe you aren't even fake sef. Abeg Fuvk off.
i kept swearing that i am not fake bro i am not fake. this your plant i dont gve it attention because i dont even know how to get it here in this dry season

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) / I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.