Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates (5668 Views)

Ogun Labour Party Townhall Meeting / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates by chigoizie7(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Okay nice one
Re: Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates by rabiluhauwa: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates by Thebigheart: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=TestingNV post=119011806][/quote]

Yes, Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates by Tareq1105: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Opportuneke:
For this regime?

Who dey obey court order?

Judiciary has become the determinant of everything in Nigeria. This is wrong and pple should be allowed to pick their candidate.

LP didn't hold any known congress in May. As at then nobody knew anything called LP until Obi joined.

The same goes for PDP governorship primary which judiciary now recognized. It was held at OPL and anybody that was around there on that day would agree that LADO lost to Jimi Lawal which made LADO thugs to start shooting and everybody even pple at NNPC bus stop started running to safety. I don't know how such election, where the said candidate still lost, would be recognized by Court.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates by JAGS001(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2022
RealLordZeus:

I don't think you read the post.. Arabanmbi won the case
their matter don tire person, I wonder how their parents managed to finance their education and still end up with zero skull, dey won't read and understand instead dey will start ranting like as if they are cursed.
In the case above arabanbi won the case as the prayer they sorted from the court was granted upon their request.
Kudos to you and stop minding those touts, that only comment without reading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Become The New Front For Western Countries Vs Al Qaeda War / 1.8m Lagosians Travel By Water Monthly – LASWA / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.