Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself (5667 Views)

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Imoobot(m): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerians should as a matter of urgency pray for Buhari
instead of condemning him on a daily basis, this is the word
of a close family member who said Nigerians should know
that Muhammadu Buhari is no longer interested in running
for the office of the presidency.
Buhari has made this known to top APC leaders, but it
didn’t go down well with few of them especially those that
have committed a lot of money to sell Buhari to Nigerians.
Buhari is purely acting on instruction of his doctors both
home and abroad, the general have been suffering from
these illness for some time now “prostate cancer, acute
asthma and recently dementia”.

Though dementia is only detected recently but it hasn’t
gotten to the severe stage. It’s good to note that Buhari is
in a very stable condition until the middle of their campaign,
Buhari had literally complain about his bad health during
their campaign that he can’t make it to all the 36 states of
the federation but APC leaders ignored him, all plea by
Buhari’s family members to give Buhari some rest were
turned down. All APC did was to have two doctors and
ambulance on standby in majority of the rallies.
One of the top APC leader also plead for Buhari to have
some rest considering that Buhari haven’t had this level of
campaign before now, unlike his three previous campaign
where he only campaigned in northern part of Nigeria but it
was vehemently ignored by Tinubu himself. The plan APC
leaders are putting on table should they win is for Buhari to
stay in office at least for one year before resigning on the
condition of his bad health. The big questions now are, who
is going to be the President if Buhari resigns within one year
as planned?

Constitutionally the Vice President should take over, but
considering that Pastor Yemi Osibanjo had sworn an oath to
resign his office within six months in office paving way for
Bola Tinubu. Will I be right to say that Bola Amend Tinubu
will become Nigeria’s President by 2017 should APC win
come this March? Or will Pastor Yemi Osibanjo defile his
oath to Tinubu and stay put as the Vice President which will
automatically make him the President of Nigeria by 2017?
Time will tell. Meanwhile effort have been intensified by
Buhari’s immediate family in seeking legal advice on a way
to stop APC financiers not to hold Buhari to ransom in case
he decides to drop out before election.

Source: nigeriabreakingnews.info

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by dunkem21(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by izuch(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2015
One word "propaganda"

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by xreal: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Source?

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by clevvermind(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2015
that is the right thing to do. he should not kill himself because he wants to get into power. he should not allow Amaechi and Tinubu to deceive him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2015
D guy us only being used by tinubu and co

12 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by eunisam: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2015
inasmuch as i don't support buhari,this is the first time am having a soft mind on this old general.this man is old for crying out loud.does apc and co want to repeat what happen to yaradua? Pls mr.presidental aspirant.honorably hand over to okoroch he is a match to GEJ this march.stop draging that bench with your son.we don't wish you death. Is better you lose out than die why dragging.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Uncleodi(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Na wash.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Omoalhaja7: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2015
I could smell PDPiigs & saTANists/TANoids on rampage...cheap weed is a killer. Try desist 4rm it

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by eunisam: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2015
xreal:
Source?
nigeriabreakingnews.info/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-news-buhari-may-drop-out-of-presidential-race-by-himself/ cc: lasticalala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by psucc(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2015
OP is this a prophecy or me guess work?

Buhari may not take it kindly ooo. Just keep you billion cos he will definitely sue you damages against his presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Kennywills7(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by haykay33: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2015
OP....hmmm...u are brainless. You are not even smart enough to make it sound real...

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by bboshodi: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Pdpiggggssss!!!! Because you guys will not stop at anything to cease power, I will say this; Tinubu is better than one million and one Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Gej is a Grandmaster In the game of politics,Tinubu is a learner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Orunto: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2015
ISSVE ISXTE, JESUS CHRIST IS A MIRACLE WORKING GOD. BUHARI WILL BE WELL IN HIS NAME!!!!

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by zaynulAbideen: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
The old man has got a choice to make
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
How am i supposed to feel about this now
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by igbeke: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
eunisam:
inasmuch as i don't support buhari,this is the first time am having a soft mind on this old general.this man is old for crying out loud.does apc and co want to repeat what happen to yaradua? Pls mr.presidental aspirant.honorably hand over to okoroch he is a match to GEJ this march.stop draging that bench with your son.we don't wish you death. Is better you lose out than die why dragging.
Exactly what Fayose said and APC supporters turned it against him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Nature129(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari is old and whenever I see Yoruba guys shouting sai Buhari I just have the feeling that they want Buhari to die in office so that power returns to S/West, but their plans won't work because Buhari can't beat Jonathan. Every tribe has equal right to presidency even the minority

9 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Pheals(f): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Check dah source again! Do u notice any thing? We aint crazy as some1 who post this
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by san316(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
ImoRobot. i see you. your brain is dying by the day. it will shock you when it strikes you.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by joystickextendr: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
These is serious shocked

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by victorD3: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Better for him and shame to Tinubu and harameachi who stole money to invest on a sick old pensioneer that should be excising his brains in counting his cows.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by VickyRotex(f): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Kaiiiii!!! How true is this

Whichever way, I dont wish the general death...

If he is ill, he shouldnt force himself to take up power...

Health is wealth ooo sad
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Sylverbox(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Proper propagandists.... Try another style. grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by lukaino(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Am i the only one who thinks this is one of those lame anti- Buhari propaganda making the rounds?
Ya'll get a life!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by knightsTempler: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Whatever!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Anglovel: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
igbeke:

Exactly what Fayose said and APC supporters turned it against him.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by cjwalter(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
knightsTempler:
Whatever!
seconded
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by henrysam(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Nature129:
Buhari is old and whenever I see Yoruba guys shouting sai Buhari I just have the feeling that they want Buhari to die in office so that power returns to S/West, but their plans won't work because Buhari can't beat Jonathan. Every tribe has equal right to presidency even the minority
It's some fragment part of yoruba that wants grandpa buhari. The real yorubas knows where they belong
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Zuria(f): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Guess this is a "feel good" thread for rumor-mongers tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoinder: Shamsuddeen Usman Denies Making Comments Against Yorubas, Tinubu / Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? / Sunday Igboho Arrives In Iganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.