Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

“motivational Quotes Should Be Thrown Into Exile...” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “motivational Quotes Should Be Thrown Into Exile...” (314 Views)

Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“motivational Quotes Should Be Thrown Into Exile...” by Pojomojo: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2022
“Motivational quotes should be thrown into exile...”

Two days ago, I had a one-on-one conversation with two friends of mine who I hadn't seen in a long time.

We talked about a lot of random things.

Suddenly, the warm gentle conversation blossomed into an uneasy debate about “motivation.”

The argument was intense.

While one supported the notion that motivation is a driving force to pull harder in life, the other claimed that life's sweeter when there's no irrelevant motivation to back up one's mediocrity or achievements.

The former was like: “Motivation boosts morale and gets one started.”

The latter opposed, saying: “What's the need for motivation anyway? Motivational quotes should be thrown into exile.”

I stayed mute for minutes while I watched them descend on each other orally because “the debate was getting real.”

To end the argument, I raised a topic which we've been discussing online for ages�.

So, the debate died instantly.

When I got home, I made some brief research only to discover that a considerable amount of people no longer believe in motivation.

So I decided to share this to know your viewpoint.

Is motivation still relevant in this 21st Century or should be exterminated?

Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Have a great week ahead smiley.
Re: “motivational Quotes Should Be Thrown Into Exile...” by Babaken(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Pojomojo:
“Motivational quotes should be thrown into exile...”

Two days ago, I had a one-on-one conversation with two friends of mine who I hadn't seen in a long time.

We talked about a lot of random things.

Suddenly, the warm gentle conversation blossomed into an uneasy debate about “motivation.”

The argument was intense.

While one supported the notion that motivation is a driving force to pull harder in life, the other claimed that life's sweeter when there's no irrelevant motivation to back up one's mediocrity or achievements.

The former was like: “Motivation boosts morale and gets one started.”

The latter opposed, saying: “What's the need for motivation anyway? Motivational quotes should be thrown into exile.”

I stayed mute for minutes while I watched them descend on each other orally because “the debate was getting real.”

To end the argument, I raised a topic which we've been discussing online for ages�.

So, the debate died instantly.

When I got home, I made some brief research only to discover that a considerable amount of people no longer believe in motivation.

So I decided to share this to know your viewpoint.

Is motivation still relevant in this 21st Century or should be exterminated?

Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Have a great week ahead smiley.
don't allow my cousin to hear this from your mouth if not he will declare you his worst enemy his ring tone, message and notification tone all are motivation speaker.

1 Like

Re: “motivational Quotes Should Be Thrown Into Exile...” by fman(m): 4:40am On Dec 09, 2022
Motivational talks keeps live going

1 Like

Re: “motivational Quotes Should Be Thrown Into Exile...” by Pojomojo: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
undecided
fman:
Motivational talks keeps live going

(1) (Reply)

"I Love Her Already": Lady Dance So Well To Celebrate Her Graduation / I Don Get Chicken Na Rice Remain / 11 Key Reasons Why Men/husband Cheat In Relationship/ Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.