Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? (32749 Views)

Buhari Should Deal With Incoming National Assembly Like Obasanjo Did –Sagay / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by orikoku: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Military will seize power come 2023. Please take note.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by favor914: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Omo yiibo

Yaradua was Obasanjo's third term ticket and he was sick and needed help

These children of Wailer, it is not how they start but how you jagaban finishes, only them dem they cry why Tinubu wife dey use presidential jet?

When election campaigning starts properly, they would realize that President Buhari &APC have no plans whatsoever of relinquishing federal power to any persons whatsoever unless Them them, after election the Supreme Court is waiting for the oppositions dead on arrival petitions.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by kamiyurl: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
we no dey campaign for who no know road!!!!!1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by favor914: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
orikoku:
The Military and Supreme Court of Nigeria are Apc institutionalized, they are neck deep, legs & hands laying in bed with them.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Henrymas(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Because Baba Bluu is so full of pride and arrogance.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Omo yiibo

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by VoteObi2SaveNai: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Svoboda:

Okwu umuazi.

Buhari left anpp on principle. He formed cpc and ran on its ticket in 2007.

Tinubu left ad and formed ac. In ac, he housed the same atiku you all are worshipping like a god, and gave him the parrys ticket in 2006, after he was pursued from the same pdp he is using to undermine Tinubus achievements in lagos.

Both ac, later acn, and the cpc fused in 2013 to form the apc with other legacy parties.

Tell me the party obi formed when he both left the pdp and apga. Likewise atiku.

Oga, on the day of election you wont know when the rain started beating you.

Uchu!
Efulefu!!
Nwa bingo!!!

I don't know why Tinubu supporters don't have sense. They always reason like children or illiterates. Must everyone form a party? So Tinubu joining others to form APC means he is no longer a corrupt and wicked politician? It's more noble for someone to join a small party on principle and grow the party to greatness than corrupt moneybags teaming up to form a party. Tinubu is using the ruling party and Lagos looted funds to gain relevance.

For some of you to be supporting a despicable character like Tinubu shows how wicked and soulless you are!
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by AYNL: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Omo yiibo

stop this Omo yiibo cry all over nairaland
stop being a tribal fool abeg
wetin concern igbo with this?
there are many Yoruba supporting obi, just in case you don't know
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
orikoku:

The person that started this topic uses his identity - ezeama just as I used babaolofin instead of false identity such as chukwudi or dankano etc. Since morning I have been reading looking for a particular comment but none. The best or closest was the comment on third term and Yaradua's sickness.

We could remember for most part of the very short and impromptu campaign Yaradua was sick and in Germany. Rumour even came that he was dead which made Obj to call him during campaign - Umoru, hello Umoru, they said you are dead, is it true? Umaru Yaradua answered he is alive.

Obasanjo also said 2007 election is a Do or Die for him and PDP. This statement created a lot of meaning to the opposition.

I will not state the comment I am waiting for. I am sure those who know the comment may not want to state it.

On the issue of military takeover, it can never happen. There is a man from Delta ( Delta IBO). Late last year, the man was complaining about Yorubas at Prayer City. He said Tinubu cannot be President. I told him Tinubu will become President. He said if Tinubu wins they will invite soldiers to takeover government. I ask him a question, who will invite the soldiers? Is it the IBOs? That was last year - 2021. He cannot answer.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Olamiplenty1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
OBJ abandoned governance for politics but Buhari insist governance must not be abandoned for politics.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Tareq1105: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ezeama400:
This election is going to be a very hot race..

Is Tinubu sound?

Mind you, The then Yaradua was stronger that today's Tinubu

Tinubu is stronger and more intelligent than you.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by luluosas(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Because Buhari knows that Tinubu is bad market
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by newnigerdelta00: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ezeama400:
In 2006/2007, Obasanjo was seen all over the country campaigning for the PDP presidential candidate Late Musa Yaradua passionately despite not having a strong/ formidable opposition then. This is not applicable in today's politics where a sitting president is non challant/less passionate about 2023 election..

The only time Buhari was seen with Tinubu was during APC presidential campaign flag off that took place in Jos..

Is Buhari so busy delivery the dividends of democracy to Nigerians or has he given up on Nigeria politics judging by his previous statement where he urged Nigerians to vote whoever/ party they like .. ?

MAY BE YOU ARE BLIND OR A DEAF ,AM SORRY..... YOUR HEAD NOR CORRECT
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by FunKiller: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:

Omo yiibo who carried Tinubu up and down

Can't you people try love and not toxic hate for once

Is it a crime if you campaign for obeer and not try to attack Tinubu

We will attack him everywhere . For presidential bids see how many of them came put to pick form. Let them see that every aspect of their life will be under microscope and whoever is corrupt or lacking in integrity will think twice before contesting for presidency of our dear nation.

Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Iamzik: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:

Another Omo yiibo

Are you Tinubu's doctor to know he is sick

You think anyone not supporting Tinubu is Omo Igbo? Think again!
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Godispeace: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
senseless kid and daft ediot like ur peter obi
lesbiconverter:
Blu bla bul bla, is what you are saying like your senile mentor grin
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by ajealadick(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
They don't have enough ambulance � can't handle multiple breakdowns
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by ladipo007: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu was never their choice,but they have to satisfy him now and make him cry by February.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by 5starMan: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:

Omo yiibo who carried Tinubu up and down

Can't you people try love and not toxic hate for once

Is it a crime if you campaign for obeer and not try to attack Tinubu
You mean Obeer and Thieffnubu
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by 5starMan: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:

My brother, can u convince PIGS that neatness is better than been dirty...
let them continue doing free P.R for JAGABAN instead of there candidate,
I.O.T
When a Yoruba call an Igbo a pig then know yee that people don't really look themselves in the mirror men...
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by OGIBRA(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
5starMan:

When a Yoruba call an Igbo a pig then know yee that people don't really look themselves in the mirror men...
Clear ur mind from hatred n tribalism, there is no where i mention the word yoruba or hausa or IGBO, and the word PIG was use as a proverb ...my gee, i guess u are d one dt nid to check mirror to knw if something is wrong...PEACE BE UNTO U...
I.O.T
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by ima4sure(f): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ezeama400:
This election is going to be a very hot race..

Is Tinubu sound?

Mind you, The then Yaradua was stronger that today's Tinubu

Chai some savage reply fit make person life longer aswear

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by olumide4christ: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
DIVAD2000:

You have clearly lost account of history

Apc wasn't even a party on its own in the first place

It is a merger of ACN, ANPP, CPC and nPDP

Study the history well before you comment

Tinubu's party was also a failure in contesting against pdp

You are the one who didn't read my write up..
Did you see where I mentioned "before APC was formed"?

Please read carefully before making comments.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by AfonjaPriest: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ezeama400:
In 2006/2007, Obasanjo was seen all over the country campaigning for the PDP presidential candidate Late Musa Yaradua passionately despite not having a strong/ formidable opposition then. This is not applicable in today's politics where a sitting president is non challant/less passionate about 2023 election..

The only time Buhari was seen with Tinubu was during APC presidential campaign flag off that took place in Jos..

Is Buhari so busy delivery the dividends of democracy to Nigerians or has he given up on Nigeria politics judging by his previous statement where he urged Nigerians to vote whoever/ party they like .. ?
If na you nko? Who wants to be identified with a failure.
Tinubu is approaching his dying days, and time is preparing him to clock out.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by DIVAD2000: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
olumide4christ:

You are the one who didn't read my write up..
Did you see where I mentioned "before APC was formed"?

Please read carefully before making comments.

Doesn't also hide the fact that tinubu was also a regional leader and a failure like buhari

They were both in the same league, but you singled out only buhari ( who tinubu "fixed to power"wink

Therefore comment carefully

And lest I forget, I've been seeing the false information you share about Peter obi ( false witness is against the commandments of God)
Therefore look before you share carefully.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Omo yiibo

Ode! If that was the case, Buhari should easily support a frail Tinubu so that Shettima would take over when he (Tinubu) dies
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by EdwardRandy(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Kilometres:
Simply because of these...

1. OBJ was strong that time...Buhari can't face the rigorous campaigns.

2. Yar'dua was a light weight politician contesting against Atiku and Buhari...ObJ had scores to settle, he couldn't leave any stone unturned

3. Buhari knows Tinub can handle little boy Peter Obi and perpetual loser Atiku...

Buhari only need to attend the grand opening campaign and the closing campaign...for significant.

4. Lastly, okoros don't know how to play politics...it is a plan. Buhari is advised by the APC team to distance himself so as to be seen as having neutral disposition, when Tinubu wins nobody will know they all planned it and nobody will blame him. grin

Obidioots oya cry more

Your comment is the dumbest on this thread. Ewu.
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
The ONLY good thing Buhari can do for me in this his 8 year reign, is not to hand over to tinubu.

PERIOD!
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by olumide4christ: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Doesn't also hide the fact that tinubu was also a regional leader and a failure like buhari

They were both in the same league, but you singled out only buhari ( who tinubu "fixed to power"wink

Therefore comment carefully

And lest I forget, I've been seeing the false information you share about Peter obi ( false witness is against the commandments of God)
Therefore look before you share carefully.

Are you Peter Obi's brother or family that you know what is true and what is false?
So when Peter Obi says it, it's true but when someone else says it, it is false.

Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril.
I don't follow Nigerian politicians blindly. I will only vote for whom I believe is best but I will not be a zombie to anyone of them or follow them blindly.
In the final analysis, they don't know you or me, neither do they give a hoot about us. Why argue over them

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? by DIVAD2000: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
olumide4christ:

Are you Peter Obi's brother or family that you know what is true and what is false?
So when Peter Obi says it, it's true but when someone else says it, it is false.

Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril.
I don't follow Nigerian politicians blindly. I will only vote for whom I believe is best but I will not be a zombie to anyone of them or follow them blindly.
In the final analysis, they don't know you or me, neither do they give a hoot about us. Why argue over them

A word is enough for the wise!

"Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril" including tinubu.

So you prefer to follow someone who "will recruit 50 million youths into the army"

Who believes "it is a disgrace to call a fellow candidate name"

And you are hypocritically referring to Peter obi's supporters as zombies, busy sharing false claims about allegations of corruptions

In your last words, " Tinubu clearly doesn't give a hoot about you too, he's more concerned about a political calculation to win an election" but I'm following someone who has a functional plan for Nigeria.

Why do you think most of the youths are supporting him?

Stop the hypocrisy, only the blind will deny the fact that he isn't more visionary and better than BAT

Lastly, I've read through All your posts, your statements keep betraying themselves

Well keep deceiving yourself, it's your business

IF YOU WANT TO REPLY THIS, READ WITH AN ENLIGHTENED MIND.

Why do you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke / Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.