Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,682 members, 7,854,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) (42964 Views)

Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Doracity82(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:
May what happened to the woman happen to your mother.

If it's cheap blackmail like you said

Can you say Amen to that?

Whether the efulefu say amen or not.. what happened to that woman will happen to every member of his family and source of their livelihood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by spy24(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
The problem with labor party is not necessarily because its candidate is a transparent candidate

It's because deep down the other two major ethnic nationalities have phobia for Igbo presidency

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by TheChameleon: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Originality007:

Originality007 to his useless father
oponu, even Yoruba are not safe in the north wen they start thier wahala

Didinrin, how does that invalidate what I wrote?
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Midehi3(f): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Cheap emotional strategy. Lies upon propagandas.

So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread.

Someone set his/her chairs and dead-generator on fire and run to twitter to start screaming political doings. Wake-up ! Days of pity-votes are over.

Labour party that doesnt even have a solid base and support in IMO state, down southeast ....are screaming that politicians are after them in the North. We are talking kebbi here, deep into North....... not even Benue grin cheesy

Who are you ?
You are a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by gozmok1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Cheap emotional strategy. Lies upon propagandas. No sign of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fires dont spread.

Someone set his/her chairs and dead-generator on fire and run to twitter to start screaming political doings. Wake-up ! Days of pity-votes are over.

Labour party that doesnt even have a solid base and support in IMO state, down southeast ....are screaming that politicians are after them in the North. We are talking kebbi here, deep into North....... not even Benue grin cheesy

Who are you ?

may always weep and gnash teeth till end of your l1fe.

say amen
if she intentionally burnt her restaurant.

let me tell you something tinibu can never win mark it somewhere.

people will now see reason to be sympathetic to LP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
donphilopus:
Go and sit down. Haven't you been celebrating people's death? Let's assume it was APC women leader's shop that was burnt to ashes in Enugu, you would commend the perpetrators. Hypocrite.!

For real?

Where?

Abi you're attacking him based on a probability? undecided

"He would?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Prisco4luv(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
What would be cause of this attacks here and there
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Amaggedon: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Cheap emotional strategy. Lies upon propagandas. No sign of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fires dont spread.

Who are you ?
This thing is the most senseles human on this forum. Imagine what he's head is processing. Spit on you and who so ever that made this mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Dave2011: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread.

Who are you ?

You have descended to a dangerous low in life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
I have two questions...
1. The restaurant na zinc all through? Because na only I dey see for this picture

2. The restaurant na inside desert? Because it's looking like the only building around the vicinity of this picture.

Sorry o!
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Gossipninja: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You are warned. Last time i will ever repeat that.

Thank you.

You're a big fooool. So you can be this pained and obnoxious? Lol

I will not keep cool with you untill you stop mentioning Obi's name.

Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Samogloby: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
When Atiku loyalist was attacked by miscreants in Rivers State, you said where are the video, Meaba attack his house to prove a useless points according to online miscreants. Now that the Labour Party supporter shop has been raze down by political miscreants, you want everyone to condemn it. Anyway, this is a democracy where every citizens has equal rights to support the candidate of his/her choice. Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Blitzerz: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Who are you ?
That's how people like you denied the girl that was shot in train attack in Kaduna. Till she died

God will punish you and your lineage soon.
Don't worry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by joyandfaith: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread. Sorry i don't believe this.

Labour party that doesnt even have a solid base and support in IMO state, down southeast ....are screaming that politicians are after them in the North. We are talking kebbi here, deep into North....... not even Benue.

Who are you ?

How do you know? Better watch your utterance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by owobokiri(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Cheap emotional strategy. Lies upon propagandas.

Someone set his/her chairs and dead-generator on fire and run to twitter to start screaming political doings.

Labour party that doesnt even have a solid base and support in IMO state, down southeast ....are screaming that politicians are after them in the North. grin cheesy

Who are you ?

Keep emberassing yourself and your generation out of crude village hate.
All of una from that side are so full of hate while castigating others.. it will swallow you someday..

In any event, you are on a futile mission with your inebriated and senile mutant of a candidate! It will be easier for a Bonobo to be made the president of Nigeria than for Tinubu to win. Know this and have peace. Useless urchin..

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
God! i hate north, everything bad about humanity is up north
At least they are not eating their fellow humans like u people do in the south

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Yankee101: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
I hope all the money labor party is collecting will be used to remedy the kaduna woman’s family and this new Kevin victim and any other victims
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Utanisco(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread. Sorry i refused to be swayed.

Labour party that doesnt even have a solid base and support in IMO state, down southeast ....are screaming that politicians are after them in the North. We are talking kebbi here, deep into North....... not even Benue.

Who are you ?
God punish yur generation

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by gozmok1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
TheChameleon:

Didinrin, how does that invalidate what I wrote?

let me tell you something tinibu the URINATING MACHINE can never win mark it somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

You will never go unpunished you wicked soul

On top planks wey catch fire? grin grin grin
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
gozmok1:

let me tell you something tinibu the URINATING MACHINE can never win mark it somewhere.

Hmmm

Hahahaha. Zombiedients want sympathy votes. Lol
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good for her, we don't want nyamiri party in our side
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by a4cube: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nigerians of goodwill who want good governance can crowd fund for her for a brand new restaurant.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by izubext007: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Party they say has no structure is been attacked daily .

Obi has won the heart of people.

Obi/Datti on sight.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by IgOga(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/JamiluSufi/status/1601153749028057089?t=7FZsmfimBT195PUZW7GWkw&s=19

This attack is coming few days after the Kaduna women leader was assassinated in her home.

The old guard are really fighting dirty now

What is wrong with people and intolerance these days? Sad angry. The police should get to the root of this vandalism. Until then it is premature to suggest motive.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Blaze14k: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread. Sorry i refused to be swayed.

Who are you ?

Chai we really have alot of psycho,s in this country. No wonder we have alot of mad people on the streets

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
donphilopus:

Go and sit down. Haven't you been celebrating people's death? Let's assume it was APC women leader's shop that was burnt to ashes in Enugu, you would commend the perpetrators. Hypocrite.!
Have any APC person ever been attacked in Enugu?
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
shocked sad
lhordspy:

Who are you ?
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Savechild23: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThankGod for your life!
This is criminal and reeks of bastardized politicking!!!!
Anyone cut in this act of wickedness should be charged for terrorism!!!!

Be safe out there!

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by GodisFirst: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
They have just made the woman richer and popular. A better shop will be built for her, and more money given to her.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by gozmok1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
maasoap:

Hmmm

Hahahaha. Zombiedients want sympathy votes. Lol

They said LP don't have structure yet they won't leave them alone. They have seen the handwriting on the wall that's why they are fighting dirty just like their Demon in chief said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.