Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,463 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) (42950 Views)

Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by sapeleboi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Cheap emotional strategy. Lies upon propagandas.

So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread. Sorry i refused to be swayed.

Someone set his/her chairs and dead-generator on fire and run to twitter to start screaming political doings. Wake-up ! Days of pity-votes are over.

Labour party that doesnt even have a solid base and support in IMO state, down southeast ....are screaming that politicians are after them in the North. We are talking kebbi here, deep into North....... not even Benue.

Who are you ?

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Igbek76: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
donphilopus:

Go and sit down. Haven't you been celebrating people's death? Let's assume it was APC women leader's shop that was burnt to ashes in Enugu, you would commend the perpetrators. Hypocrite.!

Very useless hypocrites! He doesn't know his prayers are abominations to God almight.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Daniego(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
You have sold your soul to the devil for a 30 thousand naira monthly stipend.
.[color=#006600][/color][[right][/
]Lol. Cheap emotional strategy. Lies upon propagandas.

[b]So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place.
i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread. Sorry i refused to be swayed.

Someone set his/her chairs and dead-generator on fire and run to twitter to start screaming political doings. Wake-up ! Days of pity-votes are over.

Labour party that doesnt even have a solid base and support in IMO state, down southeast ....are screaming that politicians are after them in the North. We are talking kebbi here, deep into North....... not even Benue.

Who are you ?[/quote]
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is very bad peter obi will be Nigeria Next president thunder fire APC
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by madapcmod: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
The old order fighting the right of their lives. They know the dynamics has changed.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Faposky95: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
There's a chance here to show that those days are winding in......
Stupid kids playing with match and fuel....forgive them.
We know their control...... spirit
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by beejaay: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

So No signs of fire or black spot in the kiosk nearby or the trees close to the place. i dont know arsonists now wait behind to make sure fire dont spread. Sorry i refused to be swayed.

Who are you ?
Pokitics had really turned you into a monster.. I'm sure You ain't like this a year or two years ago.. You have really become hatred pasonified.. No empathy, no sympathy in you again and all for what exactly?? Political patronage or I won syndrome that will end one day.. Better retrace and tone it down a little before it eat you up into your personal life.. I will be praying for you wallahi..
This message shows that it doesn't worth it throwing political banter with you anymore cos it has gone full hate for you and I dont pray anyone share from your darkened soul.. I pray you come back around.. Damn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Starcrest1: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
I told idiots like you who were celebrating the attack on Rivers state senator yesterday that your days of lamentations is coming.

Foolish mugu. Don't quote me because you are an animal., a wild one at that but your day of reckoning is near.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:
May what happened to the woman happen to your mother.

If it's cheap blackmail like you said

Can you say Amen to that?

398 people said Amen for him..grin
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ngasky:
That location is the front of Sir. Ahmadu Bello International Airport. nobody burnt her shop because of LP. infact those shops were only used for about 30 days in the whole Year. they only open during Hajj Pilgrims movement which is less than 30 days out of 360 in a year

What kind of defense is this??

So why was her shop burnt?

Someone they've reached out to and are already helping? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by asanausana91: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Starcrest1:

Foolish mugu. Don't quote me because you are an animal., a wild one at that but your day of reckoning is near.
hahahaaaa �. Iam enjoying your frustration.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by SeeItSayIt: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obi-Datti, Obidients fear not as we keep our decision consistent, focus & straight without giving room for distraction. Victory is sure! It shall all end in our favour....

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by SeeItSayIt: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ngasky:
That location is the front of Sir. Ahmadu Bello International Airport. nobody burnt her shop because of LP. infact those shops were only used for about 30 days in the whole Year. they only open during Hajj Pilgrims movement which is less than 30 days out of 360 in a year

So, because the shop is not regularly in use that's why it decided to burned itself?

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Igbojew: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Who are you ?
If it's not a blackmail may same faith that befall on LP woman leader befall on you Amen............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by iSense247: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Who are you ?
May what happened to the woman happen to your soul soon.

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by OKEMKPI: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Bryan88(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Who are you ?
see as u jst dey bring curses upon urself and generations unborn because of what?
jst because of shikini money that won’t even last u for a week. I pity ur life...thank God we are not related by any means cos u are jst a cursed fellow.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by newnigerdelta00: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/JamiluSufi/status/1601153749028057089?t=7FZsmfimBT195PUZW7GWkw&s=19

This attack is coming few days after the Kaduna women leader was assassinated in her home.

The old guard are really fighting dirty now

Nor go dey do pass your self because you choose to die for obi,then you go about insulting other party.....you nor get power and backup you dey go find trouble....
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Blitzerz: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
donphilopus:

Go and sit down. Haven't you been celebrating people's death? Let's assume it was APC women leader's shop that was burnt to ashes in Enugu, you would commend the perpetrators. Hypocrite.!
using Assumption to justify your wicked reality.....

What a foooolish mind.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Quodseverismete: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Who are you ?

Politics without conscious. May this happen to you
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by 5starMan: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Who are you ?
In the name of hate, you don't have pity for human lives.
I assure what happened that woman will be your potion in multiple folds.
Peace will elude you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by 5starMan: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
donphilopus:

That's a big fat lie....
Not everyone is as wicked as you imps...
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by 5starMan: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
TheChameleon:
shocked

We told you why Atiku hid Peter Obi in 2019 campaigns...

Some Okoros and Emekas were abusing Afonja for trying to cause issues between the "friendship" of Northerners with them.

They said it is Lagos-Ibadan creating imaginary enmity.

I said it once... flat heads will NEVER be forgiven for 1966 coup. It is only liberal minded SW that takes the shiit they dish out.

They tried the EndSARS nonsense in Sabon Gari Kano and they were very quickly disciplined.

Stay away from the North IF you value your life as a nyanmiri supporter. That is the bitter truth.
Typical of you. Devilish and stupid.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by TheChameleon: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
5starMan:

5starMan to his useless father:
Typical of you. Devilish and stupid.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by LastProphet: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:

Amen may it happen to his mother if is not cheap blackmail
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by olorunyomi25149: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Vote Labour party and Peter Obi for presidentVote Labour party and Peter Obi for president...
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by NessFortunate: 1:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Gossipninja:

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/JamiluSufi/status/1601153749028057089?t=7FZsmfimBT195PUZW7GWkw&s=19

This attack is coming few days after the Kaduna women leader was assassinated in her home.

The old guard are really fighting dirty now

when Atiku convoy was attacked in Bornu and the likes i still remembered how some Labour Party supporters were rejoicing and Insulting Atiku that because he is a 'bad' person that is why they are attacked/attacking him. Truth is only an heartless and dubious person will be happy over political related attacks because tomorrow yourself or other party members may be a victim too. Mind you APC Is doing these senseless attacks because the POLICE And the likes have been grossly compromised.
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by ogbe88(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2022
TheChameleon:
shocked

We told you why Atiku hid Peter Obi in 2019 campaigns...

Some Okoros and Emekas were abusing Afonja for trying to cause issues between the "friendship" of Northerners with them.

They said it is Lagos-Ibadan creating imaginary enmity.

I said it once... flat heads will NEVER be forgiven for 1966 coup. It is only liberal minded SW that takes the shiit they dish out.

They tried the EndSARS nonsense in Sabon Gari Kano and they were very quickly disciplined.

Stay away from the North IF you value your life as a nyanmiri supporter. That is the bitter truth.
U dont have sense, u shld be blocked on this forum forever
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by TheChameleon: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2022
ogbe88:

Ogbe88 to his useless father
U dont have sense, u shld be blocked on this forum forever

Your name sounds like IGBE. Excreta in Yoruba language.

Your brain is full of shiit. undecided

Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by MadmanObi(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
This madness really need to stop
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Barbushe: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2022
You now see the reason why they describe OBITUARY as a supreme monkey. Northerners were so smarter when it comes for politics. Even Aisha Yusufu migh have been struggling to get her own name for now.

With all killing of Hausas during God damned End Sars protest in the south eastern region, some people think that aboki never get memory, abi? They called him supreme monkey in Kebbi. If he enter KANO.............. "Wayyo Allah!"

SUPREME MONKEY, KWENU!!!
Re: Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) by Tochj(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2022
donphilopus:

Anyone who celebrate death of a fellow human being is a devil.
Unless the person who die is a terrorist in anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.