Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) (25797 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by soojar(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so these idiots KANU, okocha, Ikpeba, amokachi,okocha, supported and campaigned for abacha in 1998 to be resident through fraudulent means as the sole candidate of all 5 political parties.idiots

Make you lie small small.

It was the likes of Segun Odegbami doing that then not this set you listed here. Our only grudge against them then was because Abacha told them he could not guarantee their safety if they go to South Africa 96 and they agreed not to go to defend their 94 Nations cup.

If na you your chief security officer says he can't guarantee your safety somewhere you go go there?

We learn everyday.
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by deeva2: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2022
IPOB pigs must learn politic by force.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2022
soojar:

Make you lie small small.

It was the likes of Segun Odegbami doing that then not this set you listed here. Our only grudge against them then was because Abacha told them he could not guarantee their safety if they go to South Africa 96 and they agreed not to go to defend their 94 Nations cup.

If na you your chief security officer says he can't guarantee your safety somewhere you go go there?

We learn everyday.
I don't tell lies pls. When Daniel KANU and his YEAA were constituting nuisance, the players were among
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Arapmoi22: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

I sympathise with ipob pigs.

It used to be one at a time but it seems there has been stampede of work on their hands these days.

They are not yet done with BBC journalist and mercy Johnson and here comes another task. This is in addition to daily activities of insulting Tinubu, Shettima, FFK, Reno Omokri, Buhari etc.

I'm just imagining how they can cope with this volume of work. Now, how can they start picking each of the former super eagle players one by one for bashing and insult?

Most likely, additional job will still drop before the day runs out. Ipob really need to start working 36 hours per day, otherwise, there will be so much backlog of work.

Anyway, since Amokachi is prominent, I think they can start with him by telling us how he failed woefully as a footballer and all that.

This is BRUTAL.
Why can't you temper justus with messi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Bro, you sabi right response oo. You give am as e dey hot

sarrki:

There house help can liberate your entire generation from abject poverty
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
which obi?I wonder what u guys smoke?

I dey puff ya generations..tarr getat!!
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Jostoman:
I don't know why this jagaban money never reach my side make i chop my own clean mouth.
Have you finished the 1k that Doyin Okupe gave you?
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Whenever you see Tinubu ,you see all the ills of nigeria. You see the retarded colonialists that want to keep the people down.
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Beedude(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
I built my house in PDP government. Then, cement was 1200, how Mich is it now? Compared to any increment in salaries(of any at all)
Inflation is a general factor all over the world due to the points I raised earlier.
Petrol was 121.7 cents in Australia in 2015. Same Petrol is 2.77 Australia Dollars.
I think Nigeria can still do better in the area of economy but u people neglected major causes of the issue. Even when cement was 1200, so many people still couldn't afford it. Now cement is 4500, people never stop building houses.
Inflation is happening all thru the world and we need to adjust accordingly.
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by zionstaar75: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2022
KingMack:

I dey puff ya generations..tarr getat!!
I don't indulge in unintelligent banter
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by stieyven(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=BOLATINUBU01 post=119028263][/quote]
You are suggesting suicide to another and you think it's cool.

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12v36
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by norriswood(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Shamelessness...

Hunger bad true true...

I never expected this full grown up men to be slaving around.. tufia!
....u have brain problem....must everyone follow ur candidate
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Arapmoi22: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Beedude:

Inflation is a general factor all over the world due to the points I raised earlier.
Petrol was 121.7 cents in Australia in 2015. Same Petrol is 2.77 Australia Dollars.
I think Nigeria can still do better in the area of economy but u people neglected major causes of the issue. Even when cement was 1200, so many people still couldn't afford it. Now cement is 4500, people never stop building houses.
Inflation is happening all thru the world and we need to adjust accordingly.

Many with Village view on all matters don't understand the world view you are trying to explain.

The truth is, "that is not your fault".

Several strike actions are in line in UK for the same reason, it is harder everywhere now.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
norriswood:
....u have brain problem....must everyone follow ur candidate

Don't be senseless angry did you see me talk about any candidate in this thread
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by PrettyBolu(f): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
sarrki:

There house help can liberate your entire generation from abject poverty

The time you waste online supporting those destroying Nigeria should have been spent learning how to spell.

You do not know the difference between There and Their. Change your lifestyle. Your children might end up feeling ashamed of you if you continue like this.
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Lama70(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Shamelessness...

Hunger bad true true...

I never expected this full grown up men to be slaving around.. tufia!

Freedom to live and to determine your own mode of existence, belief system and association.

Remember this always!
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
sarrki:
Tinubu is ordained by God to lead Nigeria

He’s the next President
You can only be proud of yourself if your father is just like you
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Skyonebaba: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Will he ever wear the jersey ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality: "Husband, Wife And Donkey" Comic / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / House Of Representatives Orders CBN To Suspend Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.