Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) (25770 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by obi58: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN OKO IYA WON

Another BLABLABLU paid urchin spotted.

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by BOLATINUBU01: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2022
obi58:

Another BLABLABLU paid urchin spotted.
osu what happen to your head grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Villa12(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so these idiots KANU, okocha, Ikpeba, amokachi,okocha, supported and campaigned for abacha in 1998.idiots
Chinedu

At least they always campaign for the right candidate that will win not a supreme monkey candidate grin

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by obi58: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
osu what happen to your head grin cheesy

Paid urchin.... Work for your salary. We know country hard and you need to pay for school fees as agbero work no dey pay for Akure grin grin grin
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by micoo653: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2022
OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria
fredcomsat79: OBidients are taking over everything.

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

At least they always campaign for the right candidate that will win not a supreme monkey candidate grin
which kind talk be that? U think any person against bad leadership of APC is from east? How shallow and dull you are. Am not from the east. Was abacha right candidate? Can u compare APC government of totally failed governance with PDP government b4 it, even with its noticed short comings?
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Beedude(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean Amokachi is hungry?

Then you must be a super billionaire to see Amokachi as a hungry poor man.

Everybody rich for Instagram.

Pls can we see your bank account balance?
Don't stress yourself. That nigga can't spend the 100k weekly limit of CBN finish in 6 months. We know them.
Even Kanu Nwanko support Asiwaju. When Papilo wanted to start his Heart Foundation all politician from his state didn't support him but Jagaban did. They now expect Kanu to leave Jagaban for Obi. I don't know the version of brain those people have in their skull

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Mrmb: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:
In a hometown of Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso.

APC is a dead party according to Rabiu Kwankwaso tongue.

A dead party and he couldn't produce a Governor? He will be retired politically by APC

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Beedude(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
which kind talk be that? U think any person against bad leadership of APC is from east? How shallow and dull you are. Am not from the east. Was abacha right candidate? Can u compare APC government and PDP government b4 it?
Did you build houses and cars during PDP Regime ? If PDP had perform well, we wouldn't have voted APC.
Did PDP ever experience COVID that grounded the economy of the whole world ?
Did PDP experience drop in oil price ?
I was in Australia early this year and I can tell u categorically that economy is harsh everywhere and no country have fully recovered from the effect of Covid 19

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Villa12(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
which kind talk be that? U think any person against bad leadership of APC is from east? How shallow and dull you are. Am not from the east. Was abacha right candidate? Can u compare APC government of totally failed governance with PDP government b4 it, even with its noticed short comings?
At least they know the candidate that will win

You can access Tinubu in the first two years he assume office
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by gulfer: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Shamelessness...

Hunger bad true true...

I never expected this full grown up men to be slaving around.. tufia!
As DSTv no involve the eediot again and the bet company he supported failed.......He has to find another means undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Gandrova: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Shamelessness...

Hunger bad true true...

I never expected this full grown up men to be slaving around.. tufia!
Bros your entire generation can never get to where they are now forever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Gandrova: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
toprealman:

Your reality should not be projected towards other people.
But the guy that said it was poverty that geared Amo 14 to campaign for BAT is right I guess?
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
Kano state is now in tinubu's bag
hope it doesn't leak away like his urine grin

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by omolajaone: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Obigoat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2022
Beedude:

Did you build houses and cars during PDP Regime ? If PDP had perform well, we wouldn't have voted APC.
Did PDP ever experience COVID that grounded the economy of the whole world ?
Did PDP experience drop in oil price ?
I was in Australia early this year and I can tell u categorically that economy is harsh everywhere and no country have fully recovered from the effect of Covid 19
I built my house in PDP government. Then, cement was 1200, how Mich is it now? Compared to any increment in salaries(of any at all)
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Villa12:
At least they know the candidate that will win

You can access Tinubu in the first two years he assume office
Lagos was f.c.t even b4 bola tinubu was born. I have videos and pics of it as far back as 1955
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Villa12(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol

Don't you know according to obingo anybody supporting Naanu are self acclaimed and self imposed millionaire if not billionaires while those supporting BAT are poor who hardly feed

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by zionstaar75: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2022
KingMack:

guy no panic...if you know the hatred they towards this old man ehn? E go shock you!! I see Atiku and Obi dragging Kano
which obi?I wonder what u guys smoke?
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by jcross19: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2022
sarrki:

There house help can liberate your entire generation from abject poverty
the way buhari was a messiah as well... APC is a curse which God has erased from Nigeria , before God was angry with Nigeria but now He has shown mercy. So, tinubu I'd wasting his time..
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Villa12(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Lagos was f.c.t even b4 bola tinubu was born. I have videos and pics of it as far back as 1955
what stopped other 2 states who were once FCT even before Lagos developing like Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2022
sarrki:
Daniel amokachi led other ex super eagles support for Tinubu for president to present a jersey to Emir of Kano

Amokachi must have collected a sizeable appearance fee from Balablublu.
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Villa12(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2022
jcross19:
the way buhari was a messiah as well... APC is a curse which God has erased from Nigeria , before God was angry with Nigeria but now He has shown mercy. So, tinubu I'd wasting his time..
Chinedu

I hope you won't change your mouth again that God is angry with Nigeria after the election ba?
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Villa12(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Amokachi must have collected a sizeable appearance fee from Balablublu.
You mean JAGABAN didn't give them bread and 1k mobilization fee?
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2022
OKUCHI11:
Their mates. ...(Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, George Weah etc) are playing key roles in the development of their various Nation and these ones are busy campaigning for their Father's mate to lead them... No African Nation is truly matured for democracy...
WHich rôle have you played in developing your nation or your daft brain!
Those ex players are national heroes who are you?
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by jcross19: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2022
sarrki:
Daniel amokachi led other ex super eagles support for Tinubu for president to present a jersey to Emir of Kano
these useless ex eagle that have never helped their fellow footballer even paid back to their society that help them are coming to inflict suffering on massese... God will visit them with His rod of judgements!!
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by motayoayinde: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2022
sarrki:
Tinubu is ordained by God to lead Nigeria

He’s the next President

INSHA ALLAH.
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by jcross19: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

I hope you won't change your mouth again that God is angry with Nigeria after the election ba?
Tinubu is curse of APC.. Anyone that speak the truth is chinedu meaning what? Does he mean tribalism has blindfolded you to the point that 133million are living poverty caused by APC ? Insane human will be campaigning for APC.. Mad people
Re: Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) by pasuma(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2022
They need to wake to the reality on ground..

Obi is an ethnic warrior, a Catholic bigot just turned christian recently by visiting denominations he never considered Christians and never a bridge builder.. if you guys are complaining against PMB do we need another one

LeoDeKing:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Charms Seen At APC Secretariat In Delta (Photos) / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.