Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men (9331 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jennyclay(f): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

Low standard unromantic broke young men everywhere. Shior.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Thortp(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
That is a step to becoming a widow early in life now. If I am right.

Now to the guy who sent you 7k. Please how did he get your account details,

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by marlow1962(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Young men don suffer

41 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
aunty show us the said screenshot abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by chiefolododo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Men like 85 years old.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by yewaw9: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
call them my father's age mate or grand father I don't care, it doesn't change the fact that you young men are broke and unromantic.
Give yourself some standard biko.
wat standard do u have apart from pussy to give?

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Raj10(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Werey

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Ikennaford: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
I didn't read the shit, just based on the caption, you go still cheat on him with younger unromantic guys,

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Suunnn(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

Hmmn dearie

To me and also for me, young or old men it all depends

Same as there are wealthy young men and broke young men does it imply to older men, no exception.

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

So you're indirectly using style to tell us you're an olosho sugar baby?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Suunnn:

Hmmn dearie

To me and also for me, young or old men it all depends

Same as there are wealthy young men and broke young men does it imply to older men, no exception.

The OP you're quoting is a misandrist and escaped yabaleft....she hates men yet collects money from the creatures she hates...no be juju be that tongue

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Suunnn(f): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rayban25:

The OP you're quoting is a misandrist and escaped yabaleft....she hates men yet collects money from the creatures she hates...no be juju be that tongue
Lol smiley

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Medianna(f): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
An average woman knows that older men are more caring. Especially when he's wealthy.
But e pain me as you send that money back...
Not like he borrowed you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by nicerod(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin grin

U want to dig crude oil abi

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by benqo01(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your post is dry ,find something else to say,you trying to create a counter post sorry it's trash try next time

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by benqo01(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rayban25:

Her post is so boring lol,trying to create a counter topic hahaha let her try next time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jennyclay(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thortp:
That is a step to becoming a widow early in life now. If I am right.

Now to the guy who sent you 7k. Please how did he get your account details,
I was on my own when he said I should send my account number hoping to prove he's man enough to send something reasonable not knowing he's just a broke rude guy.
No need for long talk, I have blocked him.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Vinnie2000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
OP, You Lie! undecided

Age is not a Determinant For Being Romantic!

The Problem lies in ur Greedy Gender.

Once you as a Guy has Cool Money, Nigerian Girls will open up to you and call you Romantic!.

10 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by benqo01(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Honestly, no be lie you talk. I was trying to tell someone yesterday that I like elderly men, men in their 60s. He was trying to shame me, giving reasons why I shouldn't. I just dey laugh inside mind, because I know reasons why I said so. He sounded pained that yesterday, maybe because he's a young man.

Na make u no go date Ya PaPa age mate

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jennyclay(f): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
benqo01:

Your post is dry ,find something else to say,you trying to create a counter post sorry it's trash try next time
Counter whose post? Biko I don't have broke people's time.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gbam!

Certified!

Absolutely!

Modified

60 years? What's left of them in life ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by JOACHINpedro: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Being nice to the opposite gender is now a crime in this country.

My brother, it's better to buy yourself isiewu and nkwobi than to waste it on an ungrateful leech. Be wise this is 21st century

It's well

13 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, You Lie! undecided

Age is not a Determinant For Being Romantic!

The Problem lies in ur Greedy Gender.

Once you as a Guy has Cool Money, Nigerian Girls will open to you and call you Romantic!.
This right here is the reason Op is correct. Maturity!

Not all these hyper testosterone juveniles who will jump on anything being all defensive.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Treasuredgift(f): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
benqo01:

Her post is so boring lol,trying to create a counter topic hahaha let her try next time

The low budget feminist talk say have some standards grin...person wey dey don scatter her community toto....e sure me say e go dey smell

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Blakjewelry(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

U were right until you start talking about money, just enter street dey hustle instead na.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Onyi22(f): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na mumu dy date young guys lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
So go for all the elderly men in your area and let us hear word.

13 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Chaos14: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fira09 your girlfriend has escaped from the mental institute again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Date A Nigerian Man / Why Is A Typical Nigerian So Pessimistic About True Love? / How Often Should Couples FĂșck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.