Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor (8503 Views)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Friend22(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Guy, the morning shows the day.Oshiomole is an expired milk and has outlived his usefulness.
Edo north is not short of capable people.

Like, that age long axiom
Wetin Old man wey siddon for mat fit see, small pikin wey climb palmtree no go fit see am.

2023 dynamics different

Guy,shut up!.
You don't know anything about Edo north!..
Even Alimikhena knows he is wasting his time(he's the only major contestant).
It seems you ate something that's affecting your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2022
I underestimated your stupidity but thanks for proving me wrong

You are free to praise him to the high heavens but as per election in Edo,
Oshiomole is past tense
Friend22:
..it's either you are internally stupid or deliberately delusional to think Ishiomole will lose Edo north.
No politician dead or alive can stand oshiomole in Edo north!
Quote me anywhere!
None!!!
I don't know where you are from if you dare mention this in Auchi,Jattu,Agenebode,Fugar,Akoko Edo the least you will will be an insult or somebody will give you a dirty slap!

Even Obaseki knows even if he brings His machinery,he can not even come close!
.I am replying from a neighboring town,-Aviele close to Auchi lest you doubt me.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Friend22(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2022
ictplotter:
Oshomiole that took Edo state money to marry one small prostitute and build refinery for the prostitute father in his country.
Those praising Oshomiole are Apc members, Oshomiole is a devil in the night and Saint in the day.

Confusion!.
Do you even know what Edo state is?..
Have you ever been to Edo state?.
Or,that shapé you drank is disturbing your mind and reasoning
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Friend22(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:

Oshiomole is past tense

It's obvious you have never lived in Edo state talk more of Edo north.
You are just one if those clueless monikers who say what they don't know.
I mentioned major places in Edo north but as empty as you are you couldn't counter my claims!
If dem born you well come Olele or Jattu junction ans boldly say this nonsense here if dem no go give you general beating.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Yawns..better go enjoy the money Oshiomole give you jeje.Stop depleting it to buy data to sell expired product.

Oshiomole has been rejected. Period
Friend22:

It's obvious you have never lived in Edo state talk more of Edo north.
You are just one if those clueless monikers who say what they don't know.
I mentioned major places in Edo north but as empty as you are you couldn't counter my claims!
If dem born you well come Olele or Jattu junction ans boldly say this nonsense here if dem no go give you general beating.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Afamed:

Do you know the cost of building a refinery?

I don't even know why you are dignifying that monicker with a response. The building of Dangote Refinery has taken at least five years of work non-stop and it is still far from completion yet someone is claiming that Oshiomhole built a completed and functioning refinery within a year timeline between his marriage to a cape Verdian and when he left office. This only shows that the average Nigerian has no use for critical logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
ictplotter:

Idiot Dangote is building the biggest refinery in Africa and in Asia. I can build a refinery in a week depending the capacity i want it to refine, go to niger delta and see illegal modular refineries everywhere. What is the big deal building a refinery but just the barrel of capacity you can refine in a day. The
Present edo state governor building a refinery in ikpoba okha local government area in edo state within 6months.
Refinery is just lik a house , Somebody my build one Room as house and same time another person mind build an estate as house and both of them are landlord.
Stop fooling yourself and be using Dangote refinery as yardstick in building refinery.
Dangote refinery is among the 4th biggest in the world. Receive sense n go to school.

Please when did you ever buy refined products from Ologbo Modular refinery which Obaseki signed MOU for as far back as 2017 making it a five year old project now but yet to be completed? If small as Ologbo Modular refinery is, it is taking more than five years to complete, then how come Oshiomhole was able to build a bigger one in Cape Verde all in less than a year? Care explaining?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Who told you it's about Obi?
As a matter of fact, Oshiomole respects Obi.
The issue is his attachment to Tinubu and his grouse with Obaseki
And who told you that an overwhelming majority of those who fell cheaply for Obaseki 's castigation of Oshiomhole are not in regret today and wish they never fell? Come to Edo State now and just shout Torgba, Ogbane or Edo no be Lagos and see if you will like what will happen to you thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
It's not about me guy.
Your "fact" can't change the Truth.

Tinubu is anathema.Get that.
Oshiomole could have had a chance if he came without that attachment.
The Edo no be Lagos track is still fresh.

The bolded alone proves clearly that you are neither from Edo nor do you really have any knowledge about Edo politics. Just go to Benin City now and say Edo no be Lagos. I won't tell you what will follow. Go and try it and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oshio don cast....forget him granting interviews everywhere
Deadlytruth:

And who told you that an overwhelming majority of those who fell cheaply for Obaseki 's castigation of Oshiomhole are not in regret today and wish they never fell? Come to Edo State now and just shout Torgba, Ogbane or Edo no be Lagos and see if you will like what will happen to you thereafter.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kikikiki... Self-consolation
Deadlytruth:

The bolded alone proves clearly that you are neither from Edo nor do you really have any knowledge about Edo politics. Just go to Benin City now and say Edo no be Lagos. I won't tell you what will follow. Go and try it and see for yourself.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Guy, the morning shows the day.Oshiomole is an expired milk and has outlived his usefulness.
Edo north is not short of capable people.

Like, that age long axiom
Wetin Old man wey siddon for mat fit see, small pikin wey climb palmtree no go fit see am.

2023 dynamics different
Please visit Edo North right now to confirm whether Oshiomhole is expired milk or not. Obaseki's huge failure alone has re-endeared people back to Oshiomhole because Oshiomhole now seems vindicated. Did you hear that Obaseki has not been able to meaningfully explain what he did with the 13% derivation arrears paid him by Buhari? Haven't you heard that Obaseki hasn't been able to commission one single project in Edo State since he purportedly ended godfarherism which he claimed was the channel through which state funds meant for projects were being siphoned? Haven't you heard that Obaseki hasn't been able to renovate a single primary or secondary school like Oshiomhole did in every town and village during his tenure? Haven't you heard that Obaseki outsources his few low quality road projects to his friends and cronies from the same Lagos he said Edo is not? Why is he currently in a messier battle with the legacy PDP members who helped him chant Edo-no-be-Lagos? Where is Dan Orbih today?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Just admit you are still living in the past as regards Oshiomhole's outlook in Edo State. Even the legacy PDP members in Edo State now confess that they were fooled by Obaseki. Oshiomhole has no real rival in Edo North Senatorial election of next year. Obaseki's political career is very likely to end once he serves out his second term because he really made no permanent friends politically. He is only out for himself and that is what all those who sang Edo-no-be-Lagos just two years ago have sadly realized.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Oshio don cast....forget him granting interviews everywhere

I just hope you will respond when I will come back to this thread after the election next year to draw your attention to Oshiomhole's victory. Our only fear is that there may be a bye election for Oshiomhole's seat in the Senate almost immediately after his victory due to the fact that Tinubu will give him an appointment if he emerges president.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Guy, I kno say una no dey like hear the truth.But Oshio knows but he'd not admit like every other politician.
This same arrogance was what he took into the last election but was taught a bitter lesson.
If na wetin bush radio write dey shack you, go wash your head o.
Bush radio just dey practice blogging o.
We sabi them
Deadlytruth:
Please visit Edo North right now to confirm whether Oshiomhole is expired milk or not. Obaseki's huge failure alone has re-endeared people back to Oshiomhole because Oshiomhole now seems vindicated. Did you hear that Obaseki has not been able to meaningfully explain what he did with the 13% derivation arrears paid him by Buhari? Haven't you heard that Obaseki hasn't been able to commission one single project in Edo State since he purportedly ended godfarherism which he claimed was the channel through which state funds meant for projects were being siphoned? Haven't you heard that Obaseki hasn't been able to renovate a single primary or secondary school like Oshiomhole did in every town and village during his tenure? Haven't you heard that Obaseki outsources his few low quality road projects to his friends and cronies from the same Lagos he said Edo is not? Why is he currently in a messier battle with the legacy PDP members who helped him chant Edo-no-be-Lagos? Where is Dan Orbih today?
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Another rejection loading
Obaseki is set to finish Oshiomole
Obaseki can control you guys in Benin city not Edo north. Anytime any day, Oshiomhole is in the heart of the Afemai (Edo north) people.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Abeg park yourself for one side.
How many votes did Oshiomole get in the last election?
You guys think na to dey blog be the issue.
Oshiomole has buried himself
Abdul4trust1:
Obaseki can control you guys in Benin city not Edo north. Anytime any day, Oshiomhole is in the heart of the Afemai (Edo north) people.

Know this and know peace
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Abeg park yourself for one side.
How many votes did Oshiomole get in the last election?
You guys think na to dey blog be the issue.
Oshiomole has buried himself
winning 5 out of 6 Edo north local governments is a joke right?
And he also defeated the deputy governor in his local government.
Politics is not mere talk, it's based on past achievements and street credibility of the candidate.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by alen4smith(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
I said he will be rejected
shut up you are not from Edo north .
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2022
derecho:
Hope you have seen the latest post about Obaseki commissioning in Benin his repair of some street lights which Oshiomhole who actually erected them never wasted money to commission? And you still believe that the scales have not fallen off people's eyes in Edo State about who between Oshiomhole and Obaseki was lying in 2020?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2022
derecho:
Guy, I kno say una no dey like hear the truth.But Oshio knows but he'd not admit like every other politician.
This same arrogance was what he took into the last election but was taught a bitter lesson.
If na wetin bush radio write dey shack you, go wash your head o.
Bush radio just dey practice blogging o.
We sabi them
It was only you Bini people that voted against Oshiomhole based on nothing but hate for Edo North. Your arrogance excuse is a subterfuge. That of Esans was understood because they have always been pro-PDP regardless of anything. But the joy is that most of those regretting supporting Obaseki today are the same Binis.
Obaseki is busy rivaling your monarch who is revered world and that doesn't look like arrogance in your eyes but Oshiomhole was arrogant in your eyes for fighting a verbal war with his fellow politicians. What a misnomer!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 10:02am On Mar 09
derecho:

Oshiomole is past tense
How market today? You were here authoritatively claiming that Oshiomhole has lost his goodwill in Edo North and that on that note he would lose the election. You never listened to the native s of Edo North telling you the truth. See yourself today? Oshiomhole crushed all his contenders in the election as you were told would happen. Next time listen to those who know better than you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Deadlytruth(m): 4:16am On Mar 10
[
derecho:

Still waiting for you to resurface

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks / #LiberalizeGunEights: Polls Reveal Nigerians Yearn For Gun Legalization - SR / [Statism] Niger Delta Demands 14 More States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.