Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor (8481 Views)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Afamed: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2022
ictplotter:
Oshomiole that took Edo state money to marry one small prostitute and build refinery for the prostitute father in his country.
Those praising Oshomiole are Apc members, Oshomiole is a devil in the night and Saint in the day.

Oshiomole built a whole refinery for her? Sometimes I wonder how una dey sleep with this kind of a story

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Premiumwriter: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=BOLATINUBU01 post=119041354][/quote]

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by ictplotter(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Afamed:

Oshiomole built a whole refinery for her? Sometimes I wonder how una dey sleep with this kind of a story
Go to Cape Verde and verify , the small prostitute father is the sole manager of the refinery.
Even lucky igbinedion former governor of edo state have refinery in South Africa that he abandon and deny ownership when efcc was after him.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Afamed: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
ictplotter:

Go to Cape Verde and verify , the small prostitute father is the sole manager of the refinery.
Even lucky igbinedion former governor of edo state have refinery in South Africa that he abandon and deny ownership when efcc was after him.

Do you know the cost of building a refinery?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Kemistri4(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Afamed:

Do you know the cost of building a refinery?

It doesn't have to be a mega refinery

Even if it's a mini refinery churning out 5000 barrels a day, it's still a big deal
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by BOLATINUBU01: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2022
micoo653:
OBidients are taking over everything.
you people are just good in doing fake things

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Afamed: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2022
ictplotter:

Do you think Building a petrol station is the same as building a refinery?

Over 7 years now, Dangote is still struggling to complete his own refinery worth over $18b

So where did Oshiomole get his own money from to build a refinery?

Even assuming he stole the whole Edo 8 years federal allocation when he was a Gov

Sometimes ehhhhh una need to use una head when dem tell una some news

Too many lazy youths in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2022
vengertime:
Cement brains
If I check very well now I will find out that you are one of the supporters of Lienus obi, and you still want us to reject Oshomole who is a million times better than obi going by their records as governors of their respective states. Una hypocrisy dey smell

Modified: I said so picture attached
How you folks expect us to vote a mediocre former governor and reject a performing former governor in the person of Adams and Tinubu beats me.
From next year your crying of Biafra or death is loading

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2022
ictplotter:
Oshomiole that took Edo state money to marry one small prostitute and build refinery for the prostitute father in his country.
Those praising Oshomiole are Apc members, Oshomiole is a devil in the night and Saint in the day.
All this una kidergatin lies. Lying without sense. You cannot even think well about the lie you are telling.
Well we love our Oshomole. He is a million times better than Obi going by their records as governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by emilo2bad: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2022
malali:
The best candidate would have been

1-Someone with the loyalty bestowed on Asiwaju and who has contributed to the political scene by at least a decade and understands the terrain.

2-Someone with Atiku's political clout all over the country....Don't forget Atiku has gotten 11 million votes in the past.

3-Someone with Peter Obi's zest and energy and connection to the plight of the youths

But none of them have all these qualities....

We cant vote Obi because no be energy we go chop.Obi is naive and the owners of Nigeria cannot even trust him, because they dont have direct access to him.He is popular in the East.Nigeria is too complex to be presided by a nobody like Obi.

Atiku is also dicey because i just dont trust a man that has a second home in Dubai, his economic policies might be towards his own pocket. After being VP for 8 years with a president that was anti-corruption(Obasanjo). He has nothing to show in terms of contribution to national development.

Tinubu's wealth is stupendous, which is not unexpected as he became a king in Lagos state.....after acquiring power democratically, This is a dangerous precedence.He is also weak and old.What if he turns Nigeria to a monarchy...and becomes the de facto king of Nigeria.

All these 3 candidates are not competent to rule Nigeria. I wish something happens and all these 3 people go away for some nothing to lose, no nonsense person to fix the whole country.
Bros pack well, no best candidate among the three you mentioned abi na four. ALL of them are criminals. no voting for me
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Johnboom: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2022
malali:
The best candidate would have been

1-Someone with the loyalty bestowed on Asiwaju and who has contributed to the political scene by at least a decade and understands the terrain.

2-Someone with Atiku's political clout all over the country....Don't forget Atiku has gotten 11 million votes in the past. I guess you are the one that is competence.

3-Someone with Peter Obi's zest and energy and connection to the plight of the youths

But none of them have all these qualities....

We cant vote Obi because no be energy we go chop.Obi is naive and the owners of Nigeria cannot even trust him, because they dont have direct access to him.He is popular in the East.Nigeria is too complex to be presided by a nobody like Obi.

Atiku is also dicey because i just dont trust a man that has a second home in Dubai, his economic policies might be towards his own pocket. After being VP for 8 years with a president that was anti-corruption(Obasanjo). He has nothing to show in terms of contribution to national development.

Tinubu's wealth is stupendous, which is not unexpected as he became a king in Lagos state.....after acquiring power democratically, This is a dangerous precedence.He is also weak and old.What if he turns Nigeria to a monarchy...and becomes the de facto king of Nigeria.

All these 3 candidates are not competent to rule Nigeria. I wish something happens and all these 3 people go away for some nothing to lose, no nonsense person to fix the whole country.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Impregnable101: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2022
onomeabuja:

U mean this man na ur hero too
Tufiakwu!
his first term as a governor remain the best tenor ever in Edo state. But since he married the foreigner and joined the evil party, he became something else
The current governor is as useless as the P in psychology!
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by izubext007: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Stupid heroes
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Babastrong(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=derecho post=119029411]Kikikiki Another rejection loading Obaseki is set to finish Oshiomole[ Which obaseki? Obaseki ko, eruseki ni.]

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by ictplotter(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Afamed:

Do you think Building a petrol station is the same as building a refinery?

Over 7 years now, Dangote is still struggling to complete his own refinery worth over $18b

So where did Oshiomole get his own money from to build a refinery?

Even assuming he stole the whole Edo 8 years federal allocation when he was a Gov

Sometimes ehhhhh una need to use una head when dem tell una some news

Too many lazy youths in Nigeria
Idiot Dangote is building the biggest refinery in Africa and in Asia. I can build a refinery in a week depending the capacity i want it to refine, go to niger delta and see illegal modular refineries everywhere. What is the big deal building a refinery but just the barrel of capacity you can refine in a day. The
Present edo state governor building a refinery in ikpoba okha local government area in edo state within 6months.
Refinery is just lik a house , Somebody my build one Room as house and same time another person mind build an estate as house and both of them are landlord.
Stop fooling yourself and be using Dangote refinery as yardstick in building refinery.
Dangote refinery is among the 4th biggest in the world. Receive sense n go to school.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by NaMe4: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2022
Oshiomhole will most likely win the senatorial seat in the next elections.

He is a performer with verifiable records.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by SmartyPants(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Another rejection loading
Obaseki is set to finish Oshiomole

You may hate Oshiomole for his anti Obi stance, but the fact is obvious.

Oshiomole is loved and respected across Edo and most certainly in his own constituency.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Benwallt(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2022
No doubt.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Mindcure: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN IS COMING
Thief

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Who told you it's about Obi?
As a matter of fact, Oshiomole respects Obi.
The issue is his attachment to Tinubu and his grouse with Obaseki
SmartyPants:

You may hate Oshiomole for his anti Obi stance, but the fact is obvious.

Oshiomole is loved and respected across Edo and most certainly in his own constituency.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by aarinade79a: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2022
you mean agbado is coming?you mean agbado is coming?...
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by SmartyPants(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Who told you it's about Obi?
As a matter of fact, Oshiomole respects Obi.
The issue is his attachment to Tinubu and his grouse with Obaseki

Whatever your grouse with Oshiomole, the fact is he is still seen as a man of the people in Edo. The point is, there is no point trying to claim he won't win just because you don't like him.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2022
It's not about me guy.
Your "fact" can't change the Truth.

Tinubu is anathema.Get that.
Oshiomole could have had a chance if he came without that attachment.
The Edo no be Lagos track is still fresh.
SmartyPants:

Whatever your grouse with Oshiomole, the fact is he is still seen as a man of the people in Edo. The point is, there is no point trying to claim he won't win just because you don't like him.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by SmartyPants(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
It's not about me guy.
Your "fact" can't change the Truth.

Tinubu is anathema.Get that.
Oshiomole could have had a chance if he came without that attachment.
The Edo no be Lagos track is still fresh.

We'll see.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Nahunger(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
is your family suffering? Send your AZA so I can send you urgent 2k, for you and your family to chop this morning

Oya send the 2k here
-460-
First ba.nk, I will tag you with a alert screenshot and tell everyone how benovelent you are
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by derecho(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Guy, the morning shows the day.Oshiomole is an expired milk and has outlived his usefulness.
Edo north is not short of capable people.

Like, that age long axiom
Wetin Old man wey siddon for mat fit see, small pikin wey climb palmtree no go fit see am.

2023 dynamics different
SmartyPants:

We'll see.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by jelel6: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2022
If oshiomole wants Edo North Senatorial seat, Oshiomole will get it. I don't think he needs to campaign.

I happened to really travel the length and breadth of Edo North around 2013 to 2014, his works as governor of the state is evident.

I know a senator's job is different from that of a governor, but Oshiomole is very vibrant as well. As senators go in Nigeria, he'll do well.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by BOLATINUBU01: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Nahunger:

Oya send the 2k here
-460-
First ba.nk, I will tag you with a alert screenshot and tell everyone how benovelent you are
oloriburuku, grin na hunger go kee you
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Nahunger(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
oloriburuku, grin na hunger go kee you

Be like you and sapa dey rub shoulder
Hahahahahahahaha
Suffering and smiling
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Indispensable85(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2022
No contest! Oshiomhole will clear every local government in the district.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor by Friend22(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Another rejection loading
Obaseki is set to finish Oshiomole
..it's either you are internally stupid or deliberately delusional to think Ishiomole will lose Edo north.
No politician dead or alive can stand oshiomole in Edo north!
Quote me anywhere!
None!!!
I don't know where you are from if you dare mention this in Auchi,Jattu,Agenebode,Fugar,Akoko Edo the least you will will be an insult or somebody will give you a dirty slap!

Even Obaseki knows even if he brings His machinery,he can not even come close!
.I am replying from a neighboring town,-Aviele close to Auchi lest you doubt me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened / Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / Alex Otti Heads To Tribunal, Calls For Cancellation Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.