Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) (23053 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by goody234: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wike and dark sunglasses is he hiding his red eyes from drinking ogogoro grin
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:
Me that is very hungry and my madam haven't paid my salary for two months

Children are looking up to me for Christmas clothes. one is currently crying of hunger now

My wife don leave me follow another man

To be a man no easy
I'm sorry
Don't despair more than this
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
oooh God confuse the enemies of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

They are confused already. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by benitwater(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations to these 3 wonderful governors , more strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by atdscentofwater: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Congrats
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Owaincouncil:
Congratulations to them. That are all Anglican and are been awarded by an Anglican institution.
Makinde isn't Anglican. Maybe they conferred the degree on him being the host governor, make dem no hear say a thing like that dey happen for him backyard and dem com bypass am. Wike is an Anglican, likewise Sanwoolu. Makinde is not and this has nothing to do with politics. Tell BAT people to steer clear .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
cool
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
PDAPC
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations to whom congratulations is due. Felicatat grin ns
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by Justpd: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
post=119033287:

This is not BAZE University,
(University of Politicians) you know?!

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Why do you people keep allowing this guy to rub alternate accounts in this forum?? Is the rules meant for some people while others are exonerated?
I need answers.
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by abidem4real: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Below are Instagram post from Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Governor Seyi Makinde respectively:

Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu

Mr. Oluwaseyi Makinde

Source: jidesanwoolu and seyi_amakinde

Mr Sanwoolu! Go and claim your son. The poor boy has suffered enough abeg
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by jawalis(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Altarcalls:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please.i have ulcer too but due to lack of money I can't buy my medication pls help me with any little you can. May God's peace be upon you as you read this message.
Acct num: Angellah
Guarantee Trust Bank
You opened account today and you started begging for help today. What’s going on

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by yerimastyle(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wike abeg rest you too dey stress yourself atiku is coming
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119033287:

This is not BAZE University,
(University of Politicians) you know?!
u mean obituary university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by Swilcox55: 4:17am On Dec 10, 2022
see below

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by toprealman: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2022
African man's main problem, meaningless title. Dr Prof Emptiness!

1 Like

Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by oyeb15: 5:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Who cares. Ur people voted for you to embark on life changing projects for them. But when u get there you become gods and forget d people. You start embezzling d peoples funds into ur personal purse. You now believe ur own development like posting ur daughters wedding , graduation or awards will give them relief.
The lives that has been lost due to your neglect in health, education, infrastructure etc have placed a damnation curse on your generation. Most of you become useless after office and that's why you always want to force yourselves back into public office so that Nigeria will start bearing you problems.

When it finally come that man sees the world as vanity and wish his Soul stop being restless and rest with God, the souls he has destroyed that have spent years waiting for him will deny him eternal rest.
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by philisto: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Good one
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
And Ur state governor
Zonefree:
Sanwo Olu always looks like a forcing guy .
Re: Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Makinde isn't Anglican. Maybe they conferred the degree on him being the host governor, make dem no hear say a thing like that dey happen for him backyard and dem com bypass am. Wike is an Anglican, likewise Sanwoolu. Makinde is not and this has nothing to do with politics. Tell BAT people to steer clear .

Making is a confirmed Anglican. A member of St St David's Cathedral Kudeti. Ibadan North Anglican Diocese. His father was buried in the church compound. His mother that died recently was buried by the same Church. I know what I was saying sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC / Which Candidate Will Benefit From Buhari’s Naira Policy? - Farooq Kperogi / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.