Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs (30057 Views)

One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja / How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by uchesino(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Very good
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by blowjohn(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
In abuja u have numerous filling stations the size of football fields with a mansion built within the premises. And with plenty fuel pumps.

But no fuel being sold.

Not during this scarcity o.

Even when fuel dey, they don't sell.

Or sell whenever they wish.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Mongomeyen(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
They should set up a monitoring team immediately. All these marketers have used our eyes to see pepper in Edo state. They are selling PMS as high as #285/litre.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by ofuonyebi: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
WELLDONE JARE DSS....
The governors of the States are all compromisers in this game of fuel scarcity and unnecessary long que

The Marketers are deliberately doing this have to create hardship for the people
i have witnessed filling stations where they suddenly stopped selling on the orders of the manager even at #280 per litre

only to discover that next morning thaey have started selling at 3230 per litre

The governors should go out and open all the closed filling stations and sell the fuels inside for free to the suffering masses

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by abuja007: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
I have seen the positive effect in Abuja.

DSS thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by oka4ugoo: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
The Buhari led administration na pure scam. Dangote refinery now the last hope of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by BigIyanga: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
They have no solution…… always scapegoating and blaming everyone but themselves
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Kenteks(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rotten nation
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why can't the DSS use the same energy to tackle oil theft and bunkering? Shior

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by GloriousGbola: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is a setting a very very bad precedent.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by REIIGN(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Titogbanski: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fake news or fake approach
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by benqo01(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good move by the DSS
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Enemyofpeace: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Those are my boys. As a matter of fact Nigeria needs the military back in power. We are not yet ready for democracy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
ImDStar:
grin DSS intervening in fuel scarcity.

You want a country like China but Tinubu is your best candidate, that's madness in the highest level.

Nobody will beg you to vote right, you will reap the consequences.
Just call Peter Obi to save us reading your comment to the end lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by tabaralph: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Clear queue as how,
I'm not understanding who is with me
Abi na OP no give correct information?

Some if not most of the filling stations have fuel but we’re hoarding it,so the DSS is threatening to raid the stations and sell off the fuel to motorists

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by bravecity22: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
I just hope this yields result

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Bizzyliss(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Most of these useless private fuel station are the ones selling high prices

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Mccullum: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
Corruption everywhere

APc trademark

vote wisely

Labourers party don dey steal monies meant for the campaign, that's same party that's intending to rule Nigeria.

APC is fighting corruption, hence they are fighting corrupt officials in government.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by symbianDON(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reporting34:
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters
the interesting thing is the scammers have numerous monikers on nairaland so the alternate monikers are always there to provide likes for the posts as a way of deceiving unsuspecting forum members to make the posts look genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by VonSmallhausen: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmm! I dont see how this will work.
They should focus on their core duties.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by youngking89(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
It’s affects national security
Toriagirl:
Very good, but how e take concern them?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by texannaija: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Story story!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Captain92: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
As that mannequin is adamant, let them do what they can.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Trendsoulmate(f): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Ok. But are they acting within the law that established them, are they not doing the job of other agencies of government in this context, because the last time I checked the DSS was established for internal security threats, detection, prevention and mitigation of such threat to the Nigerian state.
How come they have become a task force under this clueless and directionless regime of Buhari. Abi Buhari don delegate his ministerial responsibilities to the DSS?

Anyway, we are in Nigeria where anything is possible including delegating authorities as far as APC is concerned. Lagos landlord comes to mind.

Please Urchins don't quote me afterall I didn't mention anyone's name here as chief delegator.

Just shut your hypocritical sanctimonious mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by clockwisereport: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
What is the name of that fake minister of petroleum

This man really scam nigeria

Nobody is even talking about him again

And some abnormal people say we should vote buhari pro max into power

I feel for this country

Your president is your minister for petroleum resources

Timipre Sylva is your minister of state for petroleum resources
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by 3seriez(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2022
The case for intervention by DSS is one of economic sabotage by Fuel Marketers in conjunction with some stakeholders which if not curtailed can lead to internal threats, hence their need to intervene and act promptly.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Will it affect the price of it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.