Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties (2413 Views)

Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO / Sit At Home ESN Scatter This Man's Head In Anambra Inside Car - PHOTOS / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Today, 9th December 2022, several armed men invaded my hometown, attacked my relatives, vandalized their properties & set fire to our main market, five minutes away from my house. It’s a day that will forever live in infamy. I’m very upset; my people are very upset.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1601274785467879426

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:41am On Dec 10, 2022
We warned them

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by KingMack(m): 3:47am On Dec 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by PureMe01: 3:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Op is the disguised mazisimonekpa moniker,an agbado urchin here on nairaland hoping the Simon Ekpa who thiefnubuu has paid to cause problems in South East to cause apathy in Obi's stronghold but Ekpa has been shamed and rejected by people of Southeast.

Words on the streets everywhere in SouthEast is that Simon Ekpa is Thiefnubuu's boy and the message has been passed everywhere. Thiefnubuu and Simon Ekpa are goners grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
We warned them
Tinubu and his group are wasting their time and resources, this is Southeast yesterday watch out today

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:53am On Dec 10, 2022
PureMe01:
Op is the disguised mazisimonekpa moniker,an agbado urchin here on nairaland hoping the Simon Ekpa who thiefnubuu has paid to cause problems in South East to cause apathy in Obi's stronghold but Ekpa has been shamed and rejected by people of Southeast.

Words on the streets everywhere in SouthEast is that Simon Ekpa is Thiefnubuu's boy and the message has been passed everywhere. Thiefnubuu and Simon Ekpa are goners grin
I thought they claimed that Obi is helping Atiku to reduce Igbo votes, I wonder why they are worried grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by KingKO22: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2022
K
Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039852:

I thought they claimed that Obi is helping Atiku to reduce Igbo votes, I wonder why they are worried grin
Tinubu pays them to create anti-igbo news.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by PureMe01: 3:59am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039852:

I wonder why they are worried about just 5% votes grin grin

E don dey clear for their eyes small small grin

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by KingKO22: 4:00am On Dec 10, 2022
PureMe01:

We dont expect yu zombies to admit that monster yu created are consuming yu rapidly

But we are happy as yu admit that Tinubu is now controlling Alaigbo
Tinubu is now the Landlord of entire Alaigbo land
Let the killing and destruction continue. We are enjoying the show

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:06am On Dec 10, 2022
PureMe01:

south east is burning already and you are accusing me bros. Are you normal? Is everything okay with you?
It will get to you soon

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Aufbauh(m): 4:08am On Dec 10, 2022
The evil that men create always live with them.

I've always maintained that the God of Buhari will never allow an Igbo man to succeed him. This is not a curse but a life phenomenon of harvest that codedly asseet that 'what a man sow he shall definitely reap.

You don't need to look further to see that the major prejudice against Obi's election is the burden of hate,intolerance, bile, vain blabbing and innuendos by his own people in recent past.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by PureMe01: 4:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
south east is burning already and you are accusing me bros. Are you normal? Is everything okay with you?
It will get to you soon
your head is burning. Thiefnubuu urchin hopeful grin
I know say u dey disappointed today. Lol

Ekpa and his paymaster thiefnubuu are goners
Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:10am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039843:

Tinubu and his group are wasting their time and resources, this is Southeast yesterday watch out today
are you saying Aloy ejimakor is telling lies?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Tinubu and his agent are wasting their time and resources, even Kanu couldn't stop Igbos from voting in 2019 when he declared sit at home on election day, talk more of that nonentity Ekpa
Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039843:

Go and write this on the comment section

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Laple0541(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039852:

They are worried because the number of gala sellers from south bÈAST is increasing on a daily basis in Lagos due to the mayhem thus constituting series of nuisances to our beautiful city.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:15am On Dec 10, 2022
PureMe01:
your head is burning. Thiefnubuu urchin hopeful grin
I know say u dey disappointed today. Lol

Ekpa and his paymaster thiefnubuu are goners
pawpaw and Aloy ejimakor felt the impact of ipob terrorists yesterday, it will soon get to your turn

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Laple0541:

They are worried because the number of gala sellers from south bÈAST is increasing on a daily basis in Lagos due to the mayhem thus constituting series of nuisances to our beautiful city.
Na Benin una go enter soon

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Aufbauh(m): 4:16am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039926:

Tinubu and his agent are wasting their time and resources, even Kanu couldn't stop Igbos from voting in 2019 when he declared sit at home on election day, talk more of that nonentity Ekpa
I can see that the fruitless & selfish ambition of Obi is more important than the life and properties of Ndigbos to you zombidients.

You guys must learn a lesson!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

I can see that the fruitless & selfish ambition of Obi is more important than the life and properties of Ndigbos to you zombidients.

You guys must learn a lesson!
Today his sit at home is still counting make una come shutdown major markets in the east down make we see, come and witness east today
Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:20am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039956:

Today his sit at home is still counting make una come shutdown major markets in the east down make we see, come and witness east today
https://mobile.twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1601274785467879426

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by PureMe01: 4:21am On Dec 10, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
pawpaw and Aloy ejimakor felt the impact of ipob terrorists yesterday, it will soon get to your turn

Soon,it wil be your head held like this by your kinsmen grin

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Laple0541(m): 4:25am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039943:

Na Benin una go enter soon

Even if we enter Benin, we have our brothers and sisters there, they migrated from our Land and will be glad to welcome us.

Where will you and your brethrens go?

Anyway your ladies will go to the North to continue their ashawo profession while the boys will continue their developmental projects to India and Malaysia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
The evil that men create always live with them.

I've always maintained that the God of Buhari will never allow an Igbo man to succeed him. This is not a curse but a life phenomenon of harvest of what a man sow so shall he reap.

You don't need to look further to see that the major prejudice against Obi's election is the burden of hate,intolerance, bile, vain blabbing and innuendos by his own people in recent past.

God bless your Parents

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Aufbauh(m): 4:37am On Dec 10, 2022
post=119039956:

Even without sit at home it's a known fact that the votes from the East is inconsequential and insignificant to any serious presidential candidate.

Stop feeling yourself as we rightly know that you are not even one of those that decide who comes out on a market day or not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

Even without sit at home it's a known fact that the votes from the East is inconsequential and insignificant to any serious presidential candidate.

Stop feeling yourself as we rightly know that you are not even one of those that decide who comes out on a market day or not.

Louder please!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Aufbauh(m): 4:43am On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God bless your Parents

Amen!
The main reason I'll never considered voting Obi even if he stands unopposed is because of the attitude of his kinsmen. I won't pretend about this, and they're so many people that holds such preconception.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:43am On Dec 10, 2022
I don't care if the whole yeast is burnt down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Ekpeitit(m): 4:46am On Dec 10, 2022
This zone should be completely cut off and encircled by the rest of Nigeria, it is a complete shithole.
The South East is a parasite to Nigeria. We should cut them off, build a big wall, repatriate all of them living in Nigeria and make sure they require a visa to enter Nigeria.
Any Nzobu Nzobu that wants to enter Nigeria should be made to pay 5 million Naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Ekpeitit:
This zone should be completely cut off and encircled by the rest of Nigeria, it is a complete shithole.
The South East is a parasite to Nigeria. We should cut them off, build a big wall, repatriate all of them living in Nigeria and make sure they require a visa to enter Nigeria.
Any Nzobu Nzobu that wants to enter Nigeria should be made to pay 5 million Naira.

I agree with your suggestion!

Work visas should be issued to them at 5million Naira annually with no chances of Permanent Residency or citizenship, just as it’s done in UAE.

Property taxes on foreigners living in Nigeria should be raised to $5000/annum and Foreign student fees in any primary, secondary or tertiary institution should be made X7.5 of what citizens pay.

The Nigerian Immigration should be equipped with state of the art technology and hardwares to arrest and detain illegal immigrants, who we can always use to cultivate crops in massive farmlands.

That way, we can boost Nigerias revenue and invest in infrastructure!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Invaded,Attacked And Vandalized Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Properties by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

Igbo gave more to PDP that what Southwest gave to APC in 2019 presidential election, the table will 95% shift to Labour party in the east

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okpara Square Enugu Was Filled To Capacity Yesterday For Peter Obi(photos) / Throwback Tweet Of Seun Kuti Bashing A Goodluck Jonathan Supporter In 2015 / Tinubu Daughter Is A Carpenter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.