Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

God Does Not Deceive! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Deceive! (2455 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Is Ilah not also used for Allah?

Is the same Ilah not also used for other Gods?

Elohim is Hebrew generic name for God, the same way Ilah is Arabic generic name for God.

So you can only compare Ilah and Elohim

In your Quran Allah claim there is no Ilah except him but the same Allah refer to himself as Ilah and not Allah in many occasions so stop lying that Allah is just Allah alone, Allah is Ilah too

Let me show you places where Allah refers to himself as Ilah:

“Or were you witnesses when death approached Ya'qub (Jacob)? When he said unto his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We shall worship your ilah (God - Allah), the ilah of your fathers, Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), One ilah , and to Him we submit (in Islam)."
-Quran 2:133

“And your ilah is One ilah, La ilaha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”
-Quran 2:163

Allah refers to other deities as Ilah:
“It is He who forms you in the wombs however He wills. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.”

Allah bears witness that La ilaha illa Huwa

Huwal lazee yusawwirukum fil arhaami kaifa
yashaaa'; laa ilaaha illaa Huwal 'Azeezul Hakeem

-Quran 3:6

You're right! I am still looking for where Allah called Himself Ilah! But TenQ says it is Lah!

Ilah and Elohim can both be used for man, God, Angel and Satan!

What an ironic expression!

May seek Allah's guidance away from ignorance!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol.. I have asked so many religious people to explain the rationale above, they seem not to be forth coming...

They can't answer that! Haven't you wondered why none of them name their Children by the name "Judas"? Because he betrayed their God!
Was that a betrayal or a help? Things will never add up!

Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Paul fully understood Judaism than any of Jesus' disciples and he is an international lawyer that's why Jesus chose him to become an Apostle for the nations {Act 9:15} the Jews needed him too that's why his letter to them was the last he sent to the congregations.

Was it stated in the above verse that he was an international lawyer for Jesus to chose him? False!

As for your Allah whatever you call it is none of anyone's business you chose the god that suits you so other are also free to choose theirs! wink
Of course!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Was it stated in the above verse that he was an international lawyer for Jesus to chose him? False!

Of course!

Read about his defense before the Roman authorities then come back and tell me who are the people that can adequately defend their faith like that if not an international lawyer a Jew nationalized as Roman! Act 22:25 wink
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by advocatejare(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

You're right! I am still looking for where Allah called Himself Ilah! But TenQ says it is Lah!

Ilah and Elohim can both be used for man, God, Angel and Satan!

What an ironic expression!

May seek Allah's guidance away from ignorance!
So it’s now an ironic expression when we exposed your lies that Allah is only known as Allah?

I’m happy to have exposed you that Allah also refers to himself with the generic name Ilah which is used for other dieties
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
advocatejare:

So it’s now an ironic expression when we exposed your lies that Allah is only known as Allah?

I’m happy to have exposed you that Allah also refers to himself with the generic name Ilah which is used for other dieties

So Allah called Himself Ilah as his name right?

Abeg, I dey busy!

Make i communicate with people wey get oil for head!

The verses you quoted are not even like Genesis 1:1!

In the Beginning Elohim created heaven and Earth! Here is a Generic name performing an act of creation!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Read about his defense before the Roman authorities then come back and tell me who are the people that can adequately defend their faith like that if not an international lawyer a Jew nationalized as Roman! Act 22:25 wink

Paul wrote his defense himself! How should i believe it?
Who authenticated and verify it?

Where in the Bible was he stated to be an international lawyer?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by advocatejare(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

So Allah called Himself Ilah as his name right?

Abeg, I dey busy!
Don’t run away.

Allah called himself Ilah in Quran 6:19

qul ayyu shayin akbaru shahādatan quli l-lahu shahīdun baynī wabaynakum waūḥiya ilayya hādhā l-qur'ānu li-undhirakum bihi waman balagha a-innakum latashhadūna anna maʿa l-lahi ālihatan ukh'rā qul lā ashhadu qul innamā huwa ilāhun wāḥidunwa-innanī barīon mimmā Behind'rikūn

Say: "What thing is the most great in witness?" Say: "Allah is Witness between me and you; this Qur'an has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. Can you verily bear witness that besides Allah there are other alihah (gods)?" Say "I bear no (such) witness!" Say: "But in truth He (Allah) is the only one ilah. And truly I am innocent of what you join in worship with Him.

So there is Allah saying that he is Ilah or the Quran is not the words of Allah again?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Paul wrote his defense himself! How should i believe it?
Who authenticated and verify it?
Where in the Bible was he stated to be an international lawyer?

You only need to learn not argue.
The professionals that binds others with the law are called what?
If we are to go by your analogy Allah shouldn't be considered at all because the word "Allah" never appeared in the Bible! smiley
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If we are to go by your analogy Allah shouldn't be considered at all because the word "Allah" never appeared in the Bible! smiley

This Antichristian of a guy is just like an antenna of a radio
It is not static
Sometimes it gives good signal
Sometimes it gives strange signal
Sometimes, it is out of signal
Na to just off the radio and lie down
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aemmyjah:

This Antichristian of a guy is just like an antenna of a radio
It is not static
Sometimes it gives good signal
Sometimes it gives strange signal
Sometimes, it is out of signal
Na to just off the radio and lie down

Yeah! Of course you are right!
You can't give any signal when you are asleep!
And you must also be giving out bad signal except you wanna claim perfection!
Off Radio Abeg! No be by force!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Bible verses
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Bible verses
Quote a Bible verse where "Allah" is written in the Bible! smiley
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! Of course you are right!
You can't give any signal when you are asleep!
And you must also be giving out bad signal except you wanna claim perfection!
Off Radio Abeg! No be by force!

Quoting from your source, the Koran

Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Quoting from your source, the Koran

Whenever i see attachments like these i just laugh!

You're a baby in discussions like this!

Just the references and context will give you up as a Liar!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Quote a Bible verse where "Allah" is written in the Bible! smiley

Check Farawa 1:1-10.

Allah was mentioned 11 times in the 10 verses!

Farawa = Genesis in Hausa!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Check Farawa 1:1-10.

Allah was mentioned 11 times in the 10 verses!

Farawa = Genesis in Hausa!

Sorry, English Bible! smiley
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry, English Bible! smiley

The language shouldn't matter! Was Jesus English? I know watchtower is English but not Jesus!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

The language shouldn't matter! Was Jesus English? I know watchtower is English but not Jesus!

So what does the word "Allah" mean?

Because Paul's profession according to what he's doing before he became a Christian means he's an international lawyer! smiley
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what does the word "Allah" mean?
You need to ask Google or your Bible translators that used it.

Because Paul's profession according to what he's doing before he became a Christian means he's an international lawyer! smiley
Which school did he graduated from?
Which bar did he serve?
Which major cases was he involved in?
Which law association does he subscribe to?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Gamaliel was a member of the first century Jewish High Court {Act 5:34} Paul studied LAW under Gamaliel's firm! Act 22:3 smiley

AntiChristian:
You need to ask Google or your Bible translators that used it.

Which school did he graduated from?
Which bar did he serve?
Which major cases was he involved in?
Which law association does he subscribe to?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Gamaliel was a member of the first century Jewish High Court {Act 5:34} Paul studied LAW under Gamaliel's firm! Act 22:3 smiley

Who wrote Acts? Paul!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who wrote Acts? Paul!
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you're wrong it's Luke! wink
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you're wrong it's Luke! wink

I'm wrong!

But ain't Luke another non-appointed writer/disciple who wrote part of the Bible? Worse than Paul!

Paul is an international lawyer!
Hope Luke is not an international historian?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
The Bible differs from your lies compiled just to promote Muhammad.
Luke was a doctor {Colossians 4:14} and one of the disciples of Jesus like Mark both weren't appointed as Apostles but they were among the other disciples who were also faithful to Christ Jesus!

This is not like your Qu'ran you were lied to that it wasn't written yet you have scrolls! cheesy

AntiChristian:

I'm wrong!
But ain't Luke another non-appointed writer/disciple who wrote part of the Bible? Worse than Paul!
Paul is an international lawyer!
Hope Luke is not an international historian?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The Bible differs from your lies compiled just to promote Muhammad.
Luke was a doctor {Colossians 4:14} and one of the disciples of Jesus like Mark both weren't appointed as Apostles but they were among the other disciples who were also faithful to Christ Jesus!

This is not like your Qu'ran you were lied to that it wasn't written yet you have scrolls! cheesy

Grandpa! You first lied that Paul was an international lawyer now Luke was a doctor!

We know the disciples Jesus appointed! Where did he appoint Luke and Paul?

What type of doctor was Luke, veterinary cos the his books will then be for animals!

You said you were a Muslim before at least there's no dispute that the Qu'ran is still being memorized in millions throughout the world!

Alhamdulillah!
Mark, Luke and Paul didn't meet Jesus in this world yet they wrote more than half of the new testament!

This is the biggest scam of the millennium! You can read Luke 1:1-4 for Luke's confession to be a historian!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mark, Luke and Paul didn't meet Jesus in this world yet they wrote more than half of the new testament!

So only members of the national assembly are working with Buhari, shey? cheesy

Thank God i'm no longer a member of your religion! cheesy
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So only members of the national assembly are working with Buhari, shey? cheesy

Thank God i'm no longer a member of your religion! cheesy

May we not be afflicted with Jehovah witness o!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

May we not be afflicted with Jehovah witness o!
They're not killing their fellow believers for politics and or racism like you Muhammedans! grin
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're not killing their fellow believers for politics and or racism like you Muhammedans! grin

See another lie again!

Who have i killed in the name of politics or racism?

Jehovah did all the killings with Israel racial profiling! Even Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel calling the woman's dog!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

See another lie again!

Who have i killed in the name of politics or racism?

Jehovah did all the killings with Israel racial profiling! Even Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel calling the woman's dog!

You're a killer if you don't have anything to say in condemning your fellow Muhammedans who are killing their members due to politics and racism. Jehovah commanded His worshipers to fight and kill enemies of pure worship not their fellow worshipers of the same God.
So use your head those Arabs aren't worshiping that same God but an unreasonable demon that wants to see you kill one another! wink
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're a killer if you don't have anything to say in condemning your fellow Muhammedans who are killing their members due to politics and racism. Jehovah commanded His worshipers to fight and kill enemies of pure worship not their fellow worshipers of the same God.
So use your head those Arabs aren't worshiping that same God but an unreasonable demon that wants to see you kill one another! wink

Where is your killer defined as such?

Probably watchtower definition!
So you agree your God was violent back then?

So why did He change?

How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed / You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge / I Am An Igbo, I Am A Jew : Remy Ilona(Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54