Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" (45916 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by MandelaLives: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
"This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" - Aisha Yesufu Taunts Simon Ekpa As Nigerians React.

This Aisha Yesufu is truly a vawulence queen. See how she just described Mr. Simon Ekpa, thinking his brain is as dead as cotton.

News source: https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1601593650089144320?t=0hOasrFb5oe2PHTUkOxYDQ&s=19

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by MandelaLives: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Evil people can be found in all the tribes... as well as good people. I wonder what Ekpa's mission is in SE. Can anyone say?

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by nakaman: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
am Igbo , but I must say this guy is losing his relevance

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Roboto11: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Buhari in pain.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by derecho(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
I believe he's testing his popularity.
Peter Obi I believe would send him into oblivion.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Thortp(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
...Cotton, dipped in palm oil

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by compton11(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aisha should tell obi the godfather of ESN/IPOB to condemn the terrorism of his boys

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by ganisucks(f): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
MandelaLives:
Evil people can be found in all the tribes... as well as good people. I wonder what Ekpa's mission is in SE. Can anyone say?

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
The information you seek can only be gotten, if you go on a quest to Ikoyi in Lagos. Stop at a place called Bourdillion and ask to see Baba Lagos. You might not see him, for he has relocated his kingdom to Abuja for the time being.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by AsomughaChuks05: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
There is massive compliance with sit at home in Enugu today. The whole town is on lockdown as Simon Ekpa directed. I don't know what Governor Ugwuanyi is doing it seems Ekpa has taken control of Enugu state from him.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Smithkafors(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
compton11:
Aisha should tell obi the godfather of ESN/IPOB to condemn the terrorism of his boys

At your age no reasonable thing to say.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Roboto11: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
The governor-general of the entire southeast.

grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by nairalander2020(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
like peter obi share for tinubu

76 Likes 89 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by slivertongue: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
MandelaLives:

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Handiwork of local politicians
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
And your useless Peter Obi that you are nannying for your WEF masters is yet to utter a single word of condemnation regarding his order and killings that followed to ensure it is observed.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
I believe he's testing his popularity.
Peter Obi I believe would send him into oblivion.

Pinnochio Obi that is yet to condemn his words and actions?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by derecho(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Try to ask kadaria what Obi told her.

Peter Obi doesn't waste his energy.
You can join the OBIdient movement and condemn it on behalf of Obi.Thanks
DeepThroater:

Pinnochio Obi that is yet to condemn his words and actions?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
This thread, my people is what the autists in 4chan refer to as a slide thread

Notice how it is meant not to address the senseless killings by Peter Obi's endorsed IPOB but to make a caricature of a serious ongoing security situation.

This is why I tell you that Aisha Yesefu is a trained Marxist propagandist and usurper.

The very stench of her should make anyone disavow whatever she is rooting for.

Nigeria is facing full blown Marxist assault headed by the cretins in the WEF using their coalesced useful idiot Marxist groups and individuals.

You've been warned

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Try to ask kadaria what Obi told her.

Peter Obi doesn't waste his energy.
You can join the OBIdient movement and condemn it on behalf of Obi.Thanks

So like Tinubu, Obi now delegates his response to others.

Noted.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Tochj(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Everywhere is open in igboland
A Finland based terrorist can't cage our people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Goldensword: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
There is massive compliance with sit at home in Enugu today. The whole town is on lockdown as Simon Ekpa directed. I don't know what Governor Ugwuanyi is doing it seems Ekpa has taken control of Enugu state from him.

Is it the same Enugu i based or we have another Enugu in Mars planet, just say you stayed at home simple because the whole of Enugu is busy and full of life.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by derecho(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Obi never delegates. I just told you that's not on his to-do list.

Na me, derecho, dey lend you brain since you are concerned.

Is it clear now?
I know heroin can make comprehension difficult.
DeepThroater:

So like Tinubu, Obi now delegates his response to others.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Goldensword:

Is it the same Enugu i based or we have another Enugu in Mars planet, just say you stayed at home simple because the whole of Enugu is busy and full of life.

Did anything happen today in Enugu?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Obi never delegates. I just told you that's not on his to-do list.

Na me, derecho, dey lend you brain since you are concerned.

Is it clear now?
I know heroin can make comprehension difficult.

It is not on his do list to condemn evil when it rears its head ?

Its not his business to comment on senseless killings linked to a group he has severally endorsed and made excuses for?

The greatest evil is not what evil men do , it is when supposedly good men keep quiet in the face of evil.

Your obi is either a coward or a terrorist sympathizer or both.

Period.

OSU (forgot that part)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by derecho(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you know anything about Obi, all these nonsense allegations don't even get his attention.
He only addresses them when he must.
For now northern vote is his focus.
DeepThroater:

It is not on his do list to condemn evil when it rears its head ?

Its not his business to comment on senseless killings linked to a group he has severally endorsed and made excuses for?

The greatest evil is not what evil men do , it is when supposedly good men keep quiet in the face of evil.

Your obi is either a coward or a terrorist sympathizer or both.

Period.

OSU (forgot that part)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
If you know anything about Obi, all these nonsense allegations don't even get his attention.
He only addresses them when he must.
For now northern vote is his focus.

Northern vote?

Meds....NOW!

So he is only focused on his campaign to nowhere and not the carnage ripping his osuland.

Noted.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
You're a pathological lair

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by derecho(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kikikiki.. The heroin is still working.
No need to explain now.
When e don clear,e go sink.
DeepThroater:

Northern vote?

Meds....NOW!

So he is only focused on his campaign to nowhere and not the carnage ripping his osuland.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki.. The heroin is still working.
No need to explain now.
When e don clear,e go sink.
See this mkpuri miri addict dey talk.

You said nothing but the usual mouth salad hogwash your useless lying bastard obi is known for.

Tell the bastard to condemn IPOB killings and maybe you will see that his fellow osus will ditch the Zionist cult and fully latch on to him as they foolishly did for Rabbi Kanustein.

Idiot.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by christistruth01: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
It may actually be a Cement Block between his ears , he behaves like an overdosed Mkpuru Miri addict

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119055384:

You're a pathological lair

Ten people died today in the capital of Ekwensu republic.

Do you want to deny this?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
christistruth01:
It may actually be a Cement Block between his ears , he behaves like an overdosed Mkpuru Miri addict

Nah.

His just your regular stubborn he goat OSU on two legs.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Friday; IMO

Saturday: Enugu

Sunday: Anambra (attack on church goers)

Monday : Ebonyi

Tuesday : Abia

This is how Ekpa will roll his Zionist cult on Ekwensu land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Why Underage Persons Were Registered In The North – INEC's Director, Osaze-Uzzi / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.