Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections (20332 Views)

If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only / Lepers To President Buhari: You Abandoned Us After Helping You Win Elections / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by SLAP44: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mrmb:

Datti that sent 180 students out of examination hall because the government hasn't paid their fees for the semester. A vice-president that cannot overlook a year fee for students as a contribution to the progress of Nigerian youths?

The true man of the people will emerge victorious......

How many people have you paid their school fees before? Provide evidence grin

Talk is cheap.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Fearyourcreator: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
youngbabaj:
To make headway in Nigeria we all must unite

Am from anambra state Aguleri to be precise

Violent is not the only way to gain independence
Not all igbos want biafra
The only set of people shouting give us biafra are those that didnt lift up arms to fight the Nigerian military ,

God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa
God bless the universe

I dont reply mentions

War no be good thing at all...
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Mrmb: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:

How many people have you paid their school fees before? Provide evidence grin

Talk is cheap.

Anyone who I know needs assistance, I render it even if it's little that I have. If he can't be pitiful of their condition, then he is not worthy of being a leader..... If you want to know my kind of person ask those who know me, you will get your answers.....
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by SLAP44: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mrmb:

Anyone who I know needs assistance, I render it even if it's little that I have. If he can't be pitiful of their condition, then he is not worthy of being a leader..... If you want to know my kind of person ask those who know me, you will get your answers.....

You have never paid anyone's school fees in your life, but you can curse Datti Ahmed?
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Clash01: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Trash
Nigerias want a competent leader not a pathological lying incompetent young leader.
Age is not a deciding factor in good leadership. Competence, capacity and leadership skills are what really matters.
There are many young incompetent Governors and LG chairmen all over Nigeria today.
Been young doesn't make you a good leader especially when you were once in an executive position and you failed woefully like Obi did in Anambra.

Nigeria Needs Peter Obi. You need him most !
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Validated: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
incandescentena:
Devil in the details

The summary:
The president reiterated his determination to allow the reign of free, fair and credible elections in the country, adding that the outcomes in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun states were testimonies of that resolution on his part.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Atlantis585: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
You are still talking about unity when more than half of your members don already leave to other parties. More departures loading…

APC was a marriage of convenience founded on lies and deceit bound to fail. You have done a good job of reminding Nigerians how not to choose a president. Tinubu is just an undertaker about to ensure APC’s proper burial.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by BJanta: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
youngbabaj:
To make headway in Nigeria we all must unite

Am from anambra state Aguleri to be precise

Violent is not the only way to gain independence
Not all igbos want biafra
The only set of people shouting give us biafra are those that didnt lift up arms to fight the Nigerian military ,

God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa
God bless the universe

I dont reply mentions

GOD bless you in the Name of
JESUS, amen.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Alpharey: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Forget about the candidates involved, if person told me that people who lived in Nigeria for the past 8 years will actually be campaigning for APC despite the current situation of the country under same Apc, I will bet my balls that it can never happen. Nigeria is irredeemable. Everybody should just prepare for the tough times ahead. Unless something spectacular happened.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Alpharey: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
BJanta:

GOD bless you in the Name of
JESUS, amen.

But if the people in the government keep treating them like minorities and slaves, the agitation will not go away. The other day, someone was boasting that no Igbo man will rule Nigeria and I was like, "what a love song he was singing for the Igbos." A lot need to be done before the people will feel like they really belong
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Alpharey: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Trash
Nigerias want a competent leader not a pathological lying incompetent young leader.
Age is not a deciding factor in good leadership. Competence, capacity and leadership skills are what really matters.
There are many young incompetent Governors and LG chairmen all over Nigeria today.
Been young doesn't make you a good leader especially when you were once in an executive position and you failed woefully like Obi did in Anambra.

You are a pathological liar. We are not buying your lies anymore. Nigerians don't need a sick president anymore
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Mrmb: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:

You have never paid anyone's school fees in your life, but you can curse Datti Ahmed?

I have forgotten you are the one paying my children's school fees..... I help when I see who needs it. But we know your type, even if you have in excess, una no dey do shishi
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by sukar886: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Buhari have said it all, buhari can't support Muslim Muslim ticket , that's what he means by unite
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Omookunnimi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
PureMe01:
He's not promising thiefnubuu anything grin
Just unite lol

He's already laid down excuse for Thiefnubuu after thiefnubuu loses 2023 election. He will tell thiefnubuu he lost because he didn't unite the party as the candidate. Buhari is really doing thiefnubuu strong thing

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

You wailed more than this before primary election. What happened after? You know the answer already. You shall continue to wail till become your president. Whom God has announced no one not even you and your types can stop him.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by deeva2: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zetty177x:

Ok let's test it:
Nigerians if for Obi press like.

Nigerians if u want Tinubu and you are in the other millions wen deva2 above mention press share

This mumu thinks election is by like and sharing on social media..

Una go learn politic by force..
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by deeva2: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Faposky95:

Not really....they keep flourishing, though in the good, bad and ugly departments......
Wat do you and your people gain.....
Fights for palliative and beating up your Obas.....
Wait another Covidsque situation will explain wat I mean

Here you are..

Continue to kill urself because of HATE..

Tinubu is your next president.

Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Mcbayo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Never, APC and PDP WILL never rule US again in JESUS NAME
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Zetty177x: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
deeva2:

This mumu thinks election is by like and sharing on social media..

Una go learn politic by force..

Thank God say Thienubu na the number one mumuni. U be the second mumu , u de support who nor fit debate ....

I fit answer question pass the mumu wen u de support
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by youngbabaj(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
This means that u Dont know where u come from

I dont blame a fool like u
You’re a disgrace to the igbo race,
Son of a thousand father
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by youngbabaj(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

Close mouth weakling

Weakling
Lol
Coming from someone who hasn’t seen a live bullet before
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by ATLIEN2027: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Clash01:

Nigeria Needs Peter Obi. You need him most !
Nigerians need a smart intelligent and capable leader with a history of getting things done. Not one that was a failed Governor with history of lies, embellishments and outright fake irrational figures that have no basis is reality. You can waste your vote on pandora pathological liar Obi tuary but I'm more than confident that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria next year.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Stanleyq: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2022
youngbabaj:

I dont blame a fool like u
You’re a disgrace to the igbo race,
Son of a thousand father
U are an outcast(osu) and thats why u are not remembered at any place u call ur home.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by ajepako(f): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Buhar no go handover to Tinubu I swear

Nothing is sweeter than Ronaldo's tears

It gives me more white blood cells

It boosts my immunity

Ronaldo tears are a source of proteins to me

I feel like I'm in heaven with a million dollars in my hand

Don't tell me it's his last world cup, I will start watching Saudi football just to see Ronaldo cry

Ohh sweet pain
as e dey pain Dem , e dey sweet me

You don baff? tongue tongue
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by shegz24(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2022
SLAP44:

The soup is sweet, garri is excellent, Labour Party has it all grin

Come and eat vote grin

Like Anambraians ate, right?
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by shegz24(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
And your jagaban is 90 years old which is better Sir?

Tinubu is 70
Obi is 62
Atiku is 76

Retirement age is 60.

You cant be campaigning for a Youthful president and rep any of them.

It's contradictory.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by youngbabaj(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Stanleyq:
U are an outcast(osu) and thats why u are not remembered at any place u call ur home.

See online keyboard warrior
Go to aguleri, umueri, awkuzu and ask of power pass power
Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Mrseriousman: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2022
FamTomx2:

The same Morocco that dedicated their WC winning of Spain to the Arab World not to Africa.

FAMTOMX2 is a well know criminal, a self confessed ritualist, a pick pocket, a scammer and an armed robber .

He came to me for help . Told me his family history of how his father was mobbed and killed at Onitsha for stealing and how his mother abandoned him at a young age . I took pity on this criminal and gave him my bike for delivery . After 2 weeks , he ran away with the bike and that was when my investigation revealed that he is a wanted criminal an that's his pattern.

So I advertised my daily delivery car business and this guy started asking me to upload my car pictures so that he will trace the plate number to my new address and rob me of the car and when I refused , he went from thread to thread calling his father a scammer .

FAMTOMX2, return my delivery bike or else you will buried with it . I didn't do you any bad . Return my bike .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,20202. R.I.Pieces
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2022
shegz24:

Tinubu is 70
Obi is 62
Atiku is 76

Retirement age is 60.

You cant be campaigning for a Youthful president and rep any of them.

It's contradictory.
See this ozuor no know he candidate age, no be only tinubu is 70 cumma talk say e na 40 useless tribal bigots. Peter obi is your next president, weder you like it or not.
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Enemyofpeace: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
ajepako:

You don baff? tongue tongue
no I never bath. I dey wait for you make the two of us go bath together, then I go drop soap for ground make you help me pick, then you go hear am from the back grin grin
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by ajepako(f): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
no I never bath. I dey wait for you make the two of us go bath together, then I go drop soap for ground make you help me pick, then you go hear am from the back grin grin

Fear no go ' cash' you?

Alafishe cheesy
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Enemyofpeace: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2022
ajepako:

Fear no go ' cash' you?

Alafishe cheesy
my thing no dey fear anybody o
Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by Faposky95: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2022
deeva2:

Here you are..

Continue to kill urself because of HATE..

Tinubu is your next president.

....but not my Lord...
hope you have one at this rate......

be careful, your H word doesnt need to be hate....try Happiness for starters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.