Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,363 members, 7,843,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) (21919 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by sokera: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
If you are antagonising Tinubu. You are fighting 5 wars at Five different front.

You are fighting:
*APC vast political structures. Spearheaded by Political strategist Bola Tinubu

*APC women which involves grassroot politics. Spearheaded by 21different states First Ladies

*APC youth which involves unrelenting couragrous young Nigerians. Spearheaded by Seyi Tinubu.

* Non-political but concern Nigerian like me, who want the betterment of this nation.

* God Almighty.

How can you win?
don't tell them our secret , don't loud it ... it will shock them ba kan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2022
If you're big, you're big. Apc will get above 1million votes in Bornu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by caracas: 2:33am On Dec 12, 2022
famouscargo4u:
When i tell people that Obi can not win, they think í say so because í do not like him. Obi can't get this number anywhere.
Otondo ppl always fixated on obi….
Thought you monkeys said he has no clout, structure?
Thought you morons said he won’t win even the se? So how did he suddenly become a major contender? So much so that you guys don’t even remember other candidates like Atiku n Kwankwaso?
For your info we don’t care about borno state go n battle it out with Atiku n kwankwaso….
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by caracas: 2:42am On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:
Borno presidential result

Apc 1 million
Pdp 100,000
Nnpp 50,000
Lp 500

Cc sannisege,dustmalik,ceowaltz,samuelanyanwu
Las las Peter obi will be declared winner
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by garfield1: 2:44am On Dec 12, 2022
caracas:

Las las Peter obi will be declared winner

Not unless he does well in core north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by FatimaAbbas(f): 2:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by FatimaAbbas(f): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
If you are antagonising Tinubu. You are fighting 5 wars at Five different front.

You are fighting:

*APC women which involves grassroot politics. Spearheaded by 21different states First Ladies

*APC youth which involves unrelenting couragrous young Nigerians. Spearheaded by Seyi Tinubu.

* Non-political but concern Nigerian like me, who want the betterment of this nation.

* God Almighty.

How can you win?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isF2-8nbeBI
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by lhordspy: 5:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Zetty177x: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Don't tell me u don dey succumb bro

One tin I want us to know Is that tinubu is different from buhari

In fact, tinubu and buhari are two parallel lines, not that tinubu is insensitive, but he want to wrestle power from the abokis by all means.

He wants to wrestle the same power he gave them with 'vote for change'deception?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by LILTJAY: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Peter Gregory obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria, your next president sir!!!
na here we go dey when una go return to biafra or death mantra cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by DeOTR: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2022
1Dray:

By their fruits we shall know them. By his antecedents it obvious he doesn't have any good intentions for the masses but his selfish desires.
Which antecedents? Hope you know no one would want to because the President just to make people suffer? Hope you know they all want to be the President under who the country prospers? Even Buhari has good intentions. But intentions are not enough make things better, good ideas and competencies are, and I can assure you, you won't have this same opinions about Tinubu in 4 years time when he's about to round up his first term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Where will Tinubu votes come from?
lhordspy:

You are fighting:

* God Almighty.

How can you win?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Why Obi? What about Atiku?
famouscargo4u:
When i tell people that Obi can not win, they think í say so because í do not like him. Obi can't get this number anywhere.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Caution30: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:

You are fighting:

* God Almighty.

How can you win?
Strong Squad, I must confess...!

The only problem I see here is that, they are up against the ordinary Nigerians, who seen their lives shattered by this set of crooks , their currency rendered useless, their country insecured and dept piling up.
You be the judge, who do you think would prevail?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2022
DeOTR:

Which antecedents? Hope you know no one would want to because the President just to make people suffer? Hope you know they all want to be the President under who the country prospers? Even Buhari has good intentions. But intentions are not enough make things better, good ideas and competencies are, and I can assure you, you won't have this same opinions about Tinubu in 4 years time when he's about to round up his first term.

Which good idea and competencies does a feeble and sick old man like Tinubu have? Have you seen him speak? Where is the idea in employing 50 million youths in the army and feed them with agbado and cassava? And other incoherent lines he keep reeling out day by day. He runs away from debates and interviews because he doesn't have ideas. When he finally grants interview in Chatham house, he delegate people to answer questions fielded to him. Please where is the idea or competence? He was the governor of Lagos from 1999 to 2007 yet we can't see any single the he did in those years. All we saw in those years were Agberos and Alayes littered all over the streets and markets asking "Owo mi da?" and brutalizing Lagosians and people that came to buy stuff in Idumota, balogun, Madilas, Oluwole, Ebute ero etc. It was an open secret in Lagos then, that Tinubu was the Baba Alaye (Grand Patron of Touts), reason why the Alayes and tout had power in Lagos then, that even the Police were afraid of them. Lagos started changing when Fashola became governor, he tried his best to reduce the menace of this Alayes and touts and also start developing Lagos.

Let's stop lying to ourselves Tinubu didn't do anything to develop Lagos he only gave Alaye boys power to forcefully collect "Owo mi da" from hardworking Lagosians and visitors that came to buy market. It's an open secret in Lagos that Tinubu values Touts and gives them power reason why you see touts like MC Oluomo is rich and powerful. Tinubu does not have any idea or competencies other than give touts power to molest hard working citizens.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Zetty177x:

He wants to wrestle the same power he gave them with 'vote for change'deception?
if u had listened to tinubu in an all Yoruba gatherings u would understand

Tinubu doesn't have anything against obi aswear, if not for the unnecessary cyberbully being directed at him by the obi supporters...

If u noticed, at the beginning of this campaign, tinubu never mentioned Obi name at any function, whenever he wanted to campaign he's always targeting the PDP, that is what brought about his gaffe of PDAPC grin grin cus he's too obsessed with PDP grin

In one Yoruba gathering in Ogun state, tinubu said it categorically that the south MUST wrestle the power from the fulanis that they are maltreating us so much, and he believes that he's the only one who can do that.
Well, if he can do that, or Peter obi would do it, all remained to be seen, so far power comes to south.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Gr8amechi: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2022
Fira09:

Biggest joke of the century

A 'cacafuego analysis', Do you think unsecured Borno(Boko Haram home) can bring out 1 million electorates to counter their votes in this forthcoming election?.
Brother, forget media, you will be shocked to your bones if you come to Maiduguri, you will never believe what's on ground.
Borno state can deliver over a million votes.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by famouscargo4u: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Why Obi? What about Atiku?

Simply because I wish he wins.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2022
famouscargo4u:
a

You're getting it wrong. Ìm actually rooting for Obi but í have my fears for northern voters.
with the experience of buhari not winning twice after gainnig all northern votes i fear nothing. Let the election go free and fair that is my wish. Thanks to the cbn new law to reduce vote buying
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:

He will win north central.but the way it istwo regions is enough,
lol just as buhari won the entire north and could not clinch presidency until south supported him, guy north central is divided purely, southwest is divided among pdp, lp and apc, south south and southeast is between pdp and lp and majority lp , north central is between pdp, lp and apc, northeast and north west is where pdp and apc will have to rely on. Alot of northerners are in apc to get information for pdp and watch massive defection come january 2023
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
yarimo:
claiming you have PVC abi
yes i have. Come thief am
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
na here we go dey when una go return to biafra or death mantra cheesy
Am not an igbo lady, but Mr peter Gregory obi is your next president!!!
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
tinubu will win north central and get some % in SS.. the SE can go to hell as it is not important
lol which state for south south. The reality never clear enough for your eyes abi
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by IgOga(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2022
OriOko88:
cool

I'll vote Atiku sha. APC don show me shege.

How will PDP grow your salary or stop worldwide inflation? If you make significant life decisions based on short term pleasure you may bear the consequences for a lifetime.

Look at the candidates and ask yourself how their manifestos and antecedents may affect your life.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by famouscargo4u: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2022
rickyrex:
with the experience of buhari not winning twice after gainnig all northern votes i fear nothing. Let the election go free and fair that is my wish. Thanks to the cbn new law to reduce vote buying

The only reason Buhari did not win was because he could not get southern votes but with Jagaban that can win both in the south and north, he just might win it.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by LILTJAY: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2022
rickyrex:
lol which state for south south. The reality never clear enough for your eyes abi
he will get some % in edo
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by LILTJAY: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am not an igbo lady, but Mr peter Gregory obi is your next president!!!
he shall rule only biafra
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Chelseanababa(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Ofunaofu:

All these will collapse on the day of elections.
when results begin to trickle in and the Emilokan drug lord is struggling to win lagos, Oyo and Osun States

Are you out of your senses? which Lagos, Oyo and Osun?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
he shall rule only biafra
Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Your next president sir and he shall rule all of us and give us a better life.
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by LILTJAY: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Your next president sir and he shall rule all of us and give us a better life.
after February, you will come back to my comment to see that I told you the truth cool
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
after February, you will come back to my comment to see that I told you the truth cool
Obi is your next president!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" / Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit / Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.