Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit (45133 Views)

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Faber(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
If Morrocco reach final, they will win this world cup. European and Latin American dominance, is killing the competition an Gianni Infantino is hell bent on correcting the impression that the World cup, is a European competition. How can they appoint an Argentine ref, in a game involving Ronaldo, while all man knows that Messi is from Argentina
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
pquaver:

OK now u people know Abi.. But refused to recognize Messi without Worldcup and Copa abi? Just pray.. Anything that makes him to win this world cup.. We will Bury u people and your Ewure in this thread.. For years you denigrated a player who has helped his country to more than 5 Copa America finals, led his team to World cup finals, Olympic gold and a U-20 Worldcup.. U-20 cup showed he even started very early to deliver consistently for his country, out of hate you guys insulted and rubbished his achievements.. Wait for if Messi win the cup, you guys should jus leave nairaland for u, if you go to fb and Twitter we will finish you guys there.. We are waiting
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Their Eyes don clear!
CR7 is a fantastic player but if you keep Ronaldo D Lima and him, I will grab Fenomeno quickly.
But for MESSI, Let the Lord just have Messi on us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by IbroMaka(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
meobizy:
This children’s game will never excite me for one day. I will never understand what Africans see in it. Like religion, na we carry am for head pass the originators.

That's no1 sport in the world
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Faber:
If Morrocco reach final, they will win this world cup. European and Latin American dominance, is killing the competition an Gianni Infantino is hell bent on correcting the impression that the World cup, is a European competition. How can they appoint an Argentine ref, in a game involving Ronaldo, while all man knows that Messi is from Argentina
So the REFEREES are now the problem.
They tied Pendu Leg join.
But same REF awarded RED card to MOROCCO to facilitate CR7's success.
So because REFEREE didn't give PENALTY to PENDU, he has become an Idiot. Chaaaiiiiiiiiii
U should be ashamed seriously!
IF Messi loses to Croatia, why should I kill myself...If it turns out the Referee would be fair.
Now you are supporting MOROCCO all of a sudden grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by okoroemeka(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
princepee:
i ok we have heard!
How I wish Argentina win this for my idol Messi.

Cr7 was great but Messi is better!
this is not a dick measuring contest,a single tree cannot make a forest,cr7 has said it all,sometimes the value of a man is measured when the chips are down
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by pquaver(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
PJtech:

penaldo fans no be wetin we agree b4 world cup start be this... Una don change talk

Don't mind the mugus.. What did they say about Messi all this years... Let Messi win first we will Bury them..
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by meobizy(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
IbroMaka:

That's no1 sport in the world
Nobody cares.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
PJtech:

penaldo fans no be wetin we agree b4 world cup start be this... Una don change talk
grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Jostoman: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:
Ronaldo has don all for Portugal.

He did his best.

He's be back for 2026 WC.
to do what oga.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
pquaver:

Don't mind the mugus.. What did they say about Messi all this years... Let Messi win first we will Bury them..
grin grin grin
They keep thinking MESSI is Artificial.
Someone who barely attends training sessions yet outsmarts an entire team, meanwhile PENDU trains like Anthony Joshua and nags a lot.

We all know people can be trained to become PENDU but not Messi. MESSI is divine.
Watch his 7yr old YouTube clip.
Please where was PENDU?
At that Age of 7, who trained Messi to dribble an entire team including teammates?

An acclaimed GOAT ending his career without dribbling more than 5 Players in his entire soccer career, meanwhile GEORGE WEAH dribbled 5 players in a single game and scored. It's on YouTube. George WEAH was like PELE...
OYIBO no make mistake give WEAH Ballon D'or

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by PJtech: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Tuesdays match is between Argentina and Croatia. Argentina is playing Croatia not Ronaldo fans
you don't gerrit... Forget abourit
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by alingo2013(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

He did his best.

Back as what ? He is retiring he is too old
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Faber(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

So the REFEREES are now the problem.
They tied Pendu Leg join.
But same REF awarded RED card to MOROCCO to facilitate CR7's success.
So because REFEREE didn't give PENALTY to PENDU, he has become an Idiot. Chaaaiiiiiiiiii
U should be ashamed seriously!
IF Messi loses to Croatia, why should I kill myself...If it turns out the Referee would be fair.
Now you are supporting MOROCCO all of a sudden grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nobody happy pass me as Ronaldo was defeated. This was because Bruno Fernandes was running his mouth after beating Nigeria at the friendlies and Ghana, in their group. I happy say na African team sent them packing from Qatar. All I am saying is that FIFA, may be secretly backing Morrocco since Qatar and the entire Arab world are now supporting Morrocco with all they have. Let me shock you, the ref in the game between Morrocco vs Portugal, was from Argentina the same ref in Morrocco vs Spain, also from Argentina. So reason am na.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by oluwasegun007(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm not his fan but seeing him crying yesterday broke my heart, that's not a good way to end his career but there will always be a winner in every game.

He remains a legend forever.

You spoke my mind....

He is truly a legend.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Winters23: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
ciencee:

But the dream is not over yet, he can still win it as a coach, if he ventures into coaching and deals with his attitudes.

What planet are you on? How's winning the world cup as player or coach same thing?
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Wilson500: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Faber:
Nobody happy pass me as Ronaldo was defeated. This was because Bruno Fernandes was running his mouth after beating Nigeria at the friendlies and Ghana, in their group. All I am saying is that FIFA, may be secretly backing Morrocco since Qatar and the entire Arab world are now supporting Morrocco with all they have. Let me shock you, that Argentine ref in the game between Morrocco vs Portugal, was the same ref in Morrocco vs Spain. So reason am na

No mind the fools
They want to blame Messi and Argentina for Portugal's failure
They have no iota of shame
Useless penaldo cheerleaders grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by sonofElElyon: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

He did his best.

shocked
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Faber(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wilson500:

No mind the fools
They want to blame Messi and Argentina for Portugal's failure
They have no iota of shame
Useless penaldo cheerleaders grin
Argentina will demolish Croatia. Croatia is just Poland pro max. Only Modric doing all the work, Rakitic, Rebic and Manzukic that helped them in the last world cup are no longer in the team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Faber:
Nobody happy pass me as Ronaldo was defeated. This was because Bruno Fernandes was running his mouth after beating Nigeria at the friendlies and Ghana, in their group. I happy say na African team sent them packing from Qatar. All I am saying is that FIFA, may be secretly backing Morrocco since Qatar and the entire Arab world are now supporting Morrocco with all they have. Let me shock you, that Argentine ref in the game between Morrocco vs Portugal, was the same ref in Morrocco vs Spain. So reason am na.
So If you want score GOAL now Referee go turn into Keeper block am or what?
Na Referee build defence for Morocco?
Or na Referee order the Bus for them?

Na Referee be MOROCCO COACH or Portuguese Coach wey decide to play PENDU by 2nd Half?
I don't understand!
IF you play overwhelmingly, 97% of the Referees would be subdued except for the likes of
HOWARD WEB and OVREBO grin grin
Morocco was simply a better side.
In fact, it would have been 2 zero if Morocco had scored that one on one. Portugal dey lucky.

IF FRANCE like make dem write off MOROCCO.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Faber(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin
They keep thinking MESSI is Artificial.
Someone who barely attends training sessions yet outsmarts an entire team, meanwhile PENDU trains like Anthony Joshua and nags a lot.

We all know people can be trained to become PENDU but not Messi. MESSI is divine.
Watch his 7yr old YouTube clip.
Please where was PENDU?
At that Age of 7, who trained Messi to dribble an entire team including teammates?

An acclaimed GOAT ending his career without dribbling more than 5 Players in his entire soccer career, meanwhile GEORGE WEAH dribbled 5 players in a single game and scored. It's on YouTube. George WEAH was like PELE...
OYIBO no make mistake give WEAH Ballon D'or
Even George Weah pikin played for USA in this world cup and even scored, when you are talented, you are talented, e go show for your pikin, guy you need to watch Matteo Messi's clips on youtube. The difference between him and young Messi is that he is right footed

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Bouncing2(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
CR7 remain the greatest player of all time.

I Love you

Tell the honorable house stuffs you know about football sad angry
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Faber(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Na Referee be MOROCCO COACH or Portuguese Coach wey decide to play PENDU by 2nd Half?
I don't understand!
IF you play overwhelmingly, 97% of the Referees would be subdued except for the likes of
In fact, it would have been 2 zero if Morocco had scored that one on one. Portugal dey lucky.

so how about appointing the centre ref from the same country for two successive knock out matches involving Morrocco, are you okay with dat? abi referees don finish for the entire World.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Okhuadams(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

Hypocrite. Yes, dats wat u re.Wat abt u that run ur mouth nd insult Peter Obi nd Atiku because of Tinubu? Can u equally lace their shoes? U insult ppl who doesn't support Tinibu's candidature buh crying foul cos ur Pendu is at the receiving end.
See my see craze person wey I no mention him name oo begin get running stomach for my own matter now craze pple everywhere
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Faber(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I don't understand!

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
CR7 remain the greatest player of all time.

I Love you
You dey disturb us. We saw it when u wrote it in the first line... we ignore cos u high... writing it again nauseats me... don't be a kitty cat
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mr OP, Point of correction, C Ronaldo is not the greatest player if all time undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1.3+ Odds Daily Rollover / David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich / Jay-Jay Okocha & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.