Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit (45132 Views)

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Letlovelead213: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2022
kerivi6463:

ChatGPT is a prototype artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI that specializes in dialogue. The chatbot is a large language model fine-tuned with both supervised and reinforcement learning techniques. The base model that was fine-tuned was OpenAI's GPT-3.5 language model, an improved version of GPT-3.

ChatGPT was launched in November 2022 and has garnered attention for its detailed responses and articulate answers, although its factual accuracy has been criticized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjO0GlWNWxQ

What does it do exactly you explained nothing
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by pikechukwu6(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Very sorry for what happen, take heart small goat crying like a mature man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Skylord247: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2022
There's only one GOAT and that's C.RONALDO! Others na scam!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Lamanii22(f): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:
My forever G.O.A.T.

Don't worry, Croatia will knock Argentina out.

Quote me, I snub you. No time!
In your dreams bro….. Argentina is winning this World Cup
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Lamanii22(f): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
gypsey:
Loser!
nah he is not a loser…. How would you feel if someone called you a loser?
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by TBIZZY(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Did u mean Greatest Penalty Taker?

“One of the greatest” should be used and not “the greatest”
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Johilo(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Once a GOAT, always a GOAT...

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Lamanii22:
nah he is not a loser…. How would you feel if someone called you a loser?
It wouldn't bother me as long as i am loser. grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Chachamiliano: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:
My forever G.O.A.T.

Don't worry, Croatia will knock Argentina out.

Quote me, I snub you. No time!

Are you certain sir? The odds says otherwise
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by djon78(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Almiron:
another Pendu fans spotted lmao, Tuesday no far again, your blood too dey rush... Argentina ain't playing under any pressure, and have nothing to lose, if it happens it happens, if not life goes on, but if it happens I'll make sure y'all Pendu fans will have no rest on this platform for the next decade.

But before you go, pick one bucket and do the needful

I am not a Ronaldo die hard fan

But Croatia is a very tough match for Argentina
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by TristanX: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good One
But how can you be asking Google if Pendu is a dribbler, that's not wise Bro. Rather give us YouTube References of where PENDU dribbled clinically without blemish.

That will settle my curiosity.
So, I will be expecting only 5 videos and nothing more since he hasn't dribbled more than 5 players in his entire career.
Shock me with more than 5 videos
Let's start......

I don’t have time to waste mb over what I know is what it is. Secondly I referred to google to clear that dude because he made an outrageous statement that even google can answer easily...

The statement was outrageous
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by MoneySEASON: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lamanii22:
In your dreams bro….. Argentina is winning this World Cup

I don't want Messi to lift that trophy since my GOAT fell out embarassed

If Croatia can't stop them, France will do that in the finals.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by MoneySEASON: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Chachamiliano:

Are you certain sir? The odds says otherwise

Lol, let's see.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobodysboo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ronaldo done try
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Ofunwa111: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
The greatest player of all time, Ronaldo sends message after Portugal's World Cup exit: Cristiano Ronaldo on IG: “I fought hard for this dream, I gave it my all. I just want to tell you all that much has been said, written and speculated but my dedication to Portugal has not changed. I would never turn my back on my country

CRISTIANO RONALDO posted an emotional statement after his “biggest and most ambitious dream” of winning a World Cup ended.

The 37-year-old could not inspire Portugal to quarter-final victory off the bench against Morocco.

He was in tears as he made his way down the tunnel after losing 1-0 to Morocco in the quarter-finals.

And he wrote on Instagram: “Winning a World Cup for Portugal was the biggest and most ambitious dream of my career.

“Fortunately, I won many titles of international dimension, including for Portugal, but putting the name of our country on the highest level in the world was my biggest dream.

“I fought for it. I fought hard for this dream. In the 5 presences that I scored in World Cups over 16 years, always alongside great players and supported by millions of Portuguese people, I gave my all.

“I left everything on the field. I never turned my face to the fight and I never gave up on that dream.

“Unfortunately, yesterday the dream ended. It is not worth reacting hot.

“I just want everyone to know that much has been said, much has been written, much has been speculated, but my dedication to Portugal has not changed for an instant.

“I was always one more person fighting for everyone’s goal and I would never turn my back on my teammates and my country.

“For now, there’s not much more to say. Thank you, Portugal. Thank you, Qatar. The dream was beautiful while it lasted… Now, it’s time to be a good advisor and allow each one to draw their own conclusions.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmB-vaEoR5z/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Viva CR7 Forever grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Clementoons: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
lawbabs:
All the conjectures in the media are the result of his overbearing attitude and lack of discretion and understanding of time when he went to do an interview with that failed journalist just to spite his club.

You can’t call for negative attention to others, and expect the positive attention to follow you… he has to live with it. No one can eat his cake and still have it!
I love your narration but do you know the cause of Man u calamities, it is their nickname 'the red devils' but many will fail to understand this.
since it is the devil that created it I mean *football*. And anything that has satan, devils or any of his agents and cohort is prepared for doom be it now or in the future. The calamities in the name of satan has befell the club unless the name is changed
Cr7 has done his best and will continue to do such. I love every players who is always determine to succeed starting from cr7 to messi.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Almiron: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
djon78:

I am not a Ronaldo die hard fan

But Croatia is a very tough match for Argentina

was Netherlands match easy?
Ever since their first defeat, every match has been like a final... I try to get your points but I didn't, no one said Croatia will be a walk in the park, and it might end up being a walk in the park. Tomorrow is Tuesday
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
The greatest player of all time, Ronaldo sends message after Portugal's World Cup exit: Cristiano Ronaldo on IG: “I fought hard for this dream, I gave it my all. I just want to tell you all that much has been said, written and speculated but my dedication to Portugal has not changed. I would never turn my back on my country

CRISTIANO RONALDO posted an emotional statement after his “biggest and most ambitious dream” of winning a World Cup ended.

The 37-year-old could not inspire Portugal to quarter-final victory off the bench against Morocco.

He was in tears as he made his way down the tunnel after losing 1-0 to Morocco in the quarter-finals.

And he wrote on Instagram: “Winning a World Cup for Portugal was the biggest and most ambitious dream of my career.

“Fortunately, I won many titles of international dimension, including for Portugal, but putting the name of our country on the highest level in the world was my biggest dream.

“I fought for it. I fought hard for this dream. In the 5 presences that I scored in World Cups over 16 years, always alongside great players and supported by millions of Portuguese people, I gave my all.

“I left everything on the field. I never turned my face to the fight and I never gave up on that dream.

“Unfortunately, yesterday the dream ended. It is not worth reacting hot.

“I just want everyone to know that much has been said, much has been written, much has been speculated, but my dedication to Portugal has not changed for an instant.

“I was always one more person fighting for everyone’s goal and I would never turn my back on my teammates and my country.

“For now, there’s not much more to say. Thank you, Portugal. Thank you, Qatar. The dream was beautiful while it lasted… Now, it’s time to be a good advisor and allow each one to draw their own conclusions.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmB-vaEoR5z/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

How is he the greatest player ever? Someone that cannot win a world cup for his country (The most important trophy of all time, every players dream)..your Goat is not my Goat grin grin grin

Before you bring Messi into the argument, Argentina will win this World Cup...Mark my word.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Chachamiliano: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Lol, let's see.

Tuesday is upon us
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by djon78(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Almiron:
was Netherlands match easy?
Ever since their first defeat, every match has been like a final... I try to get your points but I didn't, no one said Croatia will be a walk in the park, and it might end up being a walk in the park. Tomorrow is Tuesday

Check what analysts are saying about Croatia midfield

They are the toughest midfield in this tournament. Highly experienced

It will not be a walk in the park

No problem I will remind you after the game tomorrow
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Almiron: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
djon78:

[s]Check what analysts are saying about Croatia midfield

They are the toughest midfield in this tournament. Highly experienced

It will not be a walk in the park

No problem I will remind you after the game tomorrow[/s]
How old are you? Now you're sounding ridiculous, what's my own with what analysts are saying?
What did they say before Portugal and Morocco match? That Portugal will go thru

What did they say before Belgium and Morocco match? That Belgium will waya em and comot group

What did they say before Saudi Arabia and Argentina match? That Argentina will win

Every team looks good on paper, but this tournament don convince us say we have to wait till 90mins

You're just a pained Pendu fan, no one ask you to go look for wetin the analysts dey talk, tomorrow is Tuesday we go watch am and see wetin go happen.

You still have no point, don't reply this post if you don't want to chop curse, cos that's what I give all Pendu fans

Bye
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by djon78(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Almiron:
How old are you? Now you're sounding ridiculous, what's my own with what analysts are saying?
What did they say before Portugal and Morocco match? That Portugal will go thru

What did they say before Belgium and Morocco match? That Belgium will waya em and comot group

What did they say before Saudi Arabia and Argentina match? That Argentina will win

Every team looks good on paper, but this tournament don convince us say we have to wait till 90mins

You're just a pained Pendu fan, no one ask you to go look for wetin the analysts dey talk, tomorrow is Tuesday we go watch am and see wetin go happen.

You still have no point, don't reply this post if you don't want to chop curse, cos that's what I give all Pendu fans

Bye

Seems I have been talking with a kid

When has discussing football turned to a curse?

Nothing person no go see for this forum

Go Get matured
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Almiron: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
djon78:

Seems I have been talking with a kid

When has discussing football turned to a curse?

Nothing person no go see for this forum

Go Get matured
cry more

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by lawbabs: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Waynesteave:
shey nah by force to comment, must you be a he goat

Your family and generation are descendants of he goat. Idiot who can’t make comments without insult.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Fineman2: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1.3+ Odds Daily Rollover / David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich / Jay-Jay Okocha & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.