Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit (45123 Views)

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:
Ronaldo has don all for Portugal.

He did his best.

He's be back for 2026 WC.

So you expect Ronaldo to feature in the next world cup?? Indeed just as ur name states, u are a joker

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by TristanX: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin
They keep thinking MESSI is Artificial.
Someone who barely attends training sessions yet outsmarts an entire team, meanwhile PENDU trains like Anthony Joshua and nags a lot.

We all know people can be trained to become PENDU but not Messi. MESSI is divine.
Watch his 7yr old YouTube clip.
Please where was PENDU?
At that Age of 7, who trained Messi to dribble an entire team including teammates?

An acclaimed GOAT ending his career without dribbling more than 5 Players in his entire soccer career, meanwhile GEORGE WEAH dribbled 5 players in a single game and scored. It's on YouTube. George WEAH was like PELE...
OYIBO no make mistake give WEAH Ballon D'or

Number one, I like what u said up there.... that Messi is all talent and Ronaldo is hard work. So I will always prefer a man who was nobody but worked hard to become such an enigma than a man who was all meant to be someone since day one. CR7 is truly an inspiration that if u work hard u can achieve it.

Secondly, How can u say CR7 never dribbled? The way u Messi fans banter with sentiments ehn.... Ronaldo was a great dribbler before he stopped it. The screenshot from google will do u some good

1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
DARLINGTON869:

So you expect Ronaldo to feature in the next world cup?? Indeed just as ur name states, u are a joker

He'd be on the bench
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

He'd be on the bench

Bench in his house
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Roboto11: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

He did his best.

Me I'm sure he woul play 2030 World Cup and win the golden boot.

grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by candygist: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
CR7 remain the greatest player of all time.

I Love you

What about is boss Messi ?
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by candygist: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
yinkus6750:
Every state players dream is to add the world cup medql to his achievement and archives.
CR 7, you be done your best
Leave the rest and don't bother about what people are saying.
You a HERO

He as always loved the media attention and he showed that again when he gave interview to that journalist all to discredit Manchester United and the coach. Now he is getting the attention in bulk. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Jaytecq(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
One of the greatest player of all time, Ronaldo sends message after Portugal's World Cup exit: Cristiano Ronaldo on IG: “I fought hard for this dream, I gave it my all. I just want to tell you all that much has been said, written and speculated but my dedication to Portugal has not changed. I would never turn my back on my country”[/i]

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmB-vaEoR5z/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Enemyofpeace: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Yinmu! You wan win everything winnable, na only you create the whole world for? Very selfish man. Abeg comot for the stage make another person climb. Life na turn by turn and you can't have it all.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by TBIZZY(m): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Greatest bawo??
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2022
TristanX:

Number one, I like what u said up there.... that Messi is all talent and Ronaldo is hard work. So I will always prefer a man who was nobody but worked hard to become such an enigma than a man who was all meant to be someone since day one. CR7 is truly an inspiration that if u work hard u can achieve it.

Secondly, How can u say CR7 never dribbled? The way u Messi fans banter with sentiments ehn.... Ronaldo was a great dribbler before he stopped it. The screenshot from google will do u some good
Good One
But how can you be asking Google if Pendu is a dribbler, that's not wise Bro. Rather give us YouTube References of where PENDU dribbled clinically without blemish.

That will settle my curiosity.
So, I will be expecting only 5 videos and nothing more since he hasn't dribbled more than 5 players in his entire career.
Shock me with more than 5 videos
Let's start......
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 12, 2022
TBIZZY:
Greatest bawo??
Did u mean Greatest Penalty Taker?
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Crown8080: 2:02am On Dec 12, 2022
I have a package that contains over 330+ Digital courses that can help you make money.
The actual price is #10,000 but i will be selling it #2000 only for the first 20 people to message me.
You can also resell the course after buying it from me at any price you want. There is resellable rights.

DM ME
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2022
pquaver:

OK now u people know Abi.. But refused to recognize Messi without Worldcup and Copa abi? Just pray.. Anything that makes him to win this world cup.. We will Bury u people and your Ewure in this thread.. For years you denigrated a player who has helped his country to more than 5 Copa America finals, led his team to World cup finals, Olympic gold and a U-20 Worldcup.. U-20 cup showed he even started very early to deliver consistently for his country, out of hate you guys insulted and rubbished his achievements.. Wait for if Messi win the cup, you guys should jus leave nairaland for u, if you go to fb and Twitter we will finish you guys there.. We are waiting
you mean penaldians grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by calculator123(m): 2:37am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:

I Love you
Without a world cup? Stop clowning grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 2:37am On Dec 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

So the REFEREES are now the problem.
They tied Pendu Leg join.
But same REF awarded RED card to MOROCCO to facilitate CR7's success.
So because REFEREE didn't give PENALTY to PENDU, he has become an Idiot. Chaaaiiiiiiiiii
U should be ashamed seriously!
IF Messi loses to Croatia, why should I kill myself...If it turns out the Referee would be fair.
Now you are supporting MOROCCO all of a sudden grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Penaldians no fit kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by calculator123(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2022
TristanX:

Lol, Messi is talented but don't you ever mistake that he's not hardworking. Ever heard the phrase "if talent no workhard, hardwork win"? Since ororo with all his hardworking + dry fasting lags behind Messi, that's a pointer to the point that Messi works hard. He just doesn't show off like Chris

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by 2016v2017: 3:08am On Dec 12, 2022
STARGREEN:
It's well.

Thou I have never been your fan, but I feel your pains as a human.

History will be kind to you.

For once, my respect Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by MasterTeeUSA: 3:21am On Dec 12, 2022
I see him playing in 4yrs at the next World Cup. Legends like him never go AWAY. LOL
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by valiju: 3:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Nairaland please my prepaid meter just finish ,can some please help me with 100 naira Ikeja electric token 04274068552
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Adakintroy: 3:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Can't have it all.

Some things are meant to humble us.

Your are a legend already irrespective.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Kenny9857(m): 4:27am On Dec 12, 2022
lawbabs:
All the conjectures in the media are the result of his overbearing attitude and lack of discretion and understanding of time when he went to do an interview with that failed journalist just to spite his club.

You can’t call for negative attention to others, and expect the positive attention to follow you… he has to live with it. No one can eat his cake and still have it!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by pquaver(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:
you mean penaldians grin grin grin grin

Yes Penaldians, Pendu fan boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Cantonese: 4:50am On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:
My forever G.O.A.T.

Don't worry, Croatia will knock Argentina out.

Quote me, I snub you. No time!

Croatia knock Argentina out? Na so Ronaldo matter pain you reach.

Sorry sha, the cup belongs either to Argentina or Morocco, by God’s grace.

And by the way, football wise, Messi no be Ronaldo mate.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by arantess: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:

I Love you
Pele is the greatest
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

He did his best.

as a coach or as Country football Fc like Samuel Eto fil wey dey beat journalist and fans up and down
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Izongdave(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Once a GOAT, always a GOAT, my children will grow up to talk of a yet unknown person, as the greatest, that's if they ever love football.
That's football for us
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by CheapHomes1: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2022
PJtech:

you don't gerrit... Forget abourit

There's nothing to get there. The fixture is Argentina vs Croatia. It's as simple and straightforward as that
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by Timijo(m): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2022
I sympathize with CR7 and he earns my respect.
Like for Ronaldo and share for Messi.

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by bewla(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2022
sholatech:
Very matured statement by CR7. You have done your best. No matter what, you have impacted football in ways we can never forget.
There is always a STORY to tell

There was once a great player in the era of Messi

He prove him self and become a legent his call RONALDO
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit by JOemmy(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2022
One thing u can never take away from cr7 is his passion and desire for more glory even though he has broken several world records he still doesn't feel it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich / AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React / Jay-Jay Okocha & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.