Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) (62111 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Marriage no be do or die affair, if he no sure both parties make una F am before una use pretence kill una self.

Both of them are enjoying in their own way

NA SHE FILE FOR DIVORCE, NOBODY DIE OR LOSE

So I don't see why this is news in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We are actually not wailing. grin

Infact, we are very very happy.

You're just showing more young girls why they should not build with a man and why the sugarbaby's life is gold.

According to Nonexis ting1, a sugarbaby is actually a superior with mad sense in such a relationship, and not the man using and preying on her.
The point of the whole matter.

I don talk am before Nigerian guys just start to dey wail. grin Them never see anything !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
With the way women look different when dressed to kill, it might be his ex-wife.

2 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
As in.... something wey be them chorus for this section. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ti won yii tun yato. cheesy grin

LMAO.

I don't understand how men can be ballers without women not enjoying it- at least materially.

I don know say their tone go change when I been see poco's comment with the way she phrased it.

They would have praised Paul to the high heavens.

But now they won't know which angle to take- hail him for being a man or bash the lady for being a "lady", lmao.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So what kind of woman is ideal for a man to approach (age-wise), according to you?

A man who is almost 40 is a victim? grin

Okay. I don't have nothing to say to you no more on that.
If you are observant, you'd have read me severally here saying I don't sleep with younger women. I abhor that actually. When I get to 40, nothing will ever make me have sex with woman less than 28. Right now, I don't talk with 22yrs and younger talk more of sleeping with them. Yes, I call older women evening newspaper but I have never discouraged anyone from marrying them rather I encourage it because at that age, you people are done with hoe phase and know what you want in life. The only problem is mileage. A lot of you people have nothing left or very little to offer sex wise because the pussy is tired at that age. But as for peace of mind in marriage, I give it to you evening newspapers so Gloria rest.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
If you are observant, you'd have read me severally...

Observant because of why? undecided

I abhor that actually. When I get to 40, nothing will ever make me have sex with woman less than 28. Right now, I don't talk with 22yrs and younger talk more of sleeping with them. Yes, I call older women evening newspaper but I have never discouraged anyone from marrying them rather I encourage it because at that age, you people are done with hoe phase and know what you want in life. The only problem is mileage. A lot of you people have nothing left or very little to offer sex wise because the pussy is tired at that age. But[as for peace of mind in marriage, I give it to you evening newspapers so Gloria rest.

Yeah, yeah, nice essay.

Rather long-winded a way of saying evening newspapers are the best women to marry, but I'll accept it. grin

Use as much positive or negative words to paint any picture; the bottomline still basically be say- you is not having a choice.

Your chicken self go still come home come roost with us, so my congratulations and conjugal wishes in advance to that evening newspaper you'll be wifing.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
E
Magnoliaa:

We are actually not wailing. grin

Infact, we are very very happy.

You're just showing more young girls why they should not build with a man and why the sugarbaby's lifestyle is gold.

According to Nonexisting1, a sugarbaby is the superior with mad, cunny, and cornering sense in such a relationship, and not the man using and preying on her.

She nor loss anything.

Na the 40 y/o man go spend him work money ontop am, carry am go different dates and wire plenty monies to her aza. Just for being young, pretty and a woman.
Wow so are you the spoke person of Nairaland evening newspapers? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Observant because of why? undecided

Yeah, yeah, nice essay.

Rather long-winded a way of saying evening newspapers are the best women to marry, but I'll accept it. grin

Use as much positive or negative words to paint any picture; the bottomline still basically be say- you is not having a choice.

Your chicken self go still come home come roost with us, so my congratulations and conjugal wishes in advance to that evening newspaper you'll be wifing.
Slow down Gloria, the congratulations are not in order here. There are no plans to marry a Nigerian girl in my next life, not to talk about in this one.

6 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Slow down Gloria, the congratulations are not in order here. There are no plans to marry a Nigerian girl in my next life, not to talk about in this one.

Keep it if you'll ever marry one.

Bye.

10 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
Wow so are you the spoke person of Nairaland evening newspapers? grin

I very much am.

I appoint myself as and when due.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Keep it if you'll ever marry one.

Bye.
Maybe I'll keep and apply the congratulation to a useful situation, not marriage.

Goodnight to you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by zeebaby3: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Likely
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Odunharry(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
That native attire fine sha..
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Does he need to take permission from anyone? He has our support

5 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
https://instagram.com/ivy_zenny?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Her instagram. D babe fine but be like panla fish. Bones
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
New LEECH, rather!

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by CSTRR: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Women no dey waste time to replace another woman.

5 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
I once had a crush on this guy back in high school because I was a big fan of P Square. grin grin grin

But when he got married, it faded away.
Fira09:
See the video Paul shared below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by atheistandproud(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I don first talk am say na baby mama sure me
Marriage that thing na scam....
After some years the man and the woman go tire but them go continue to dey pretend unto say make society nor laugh and also because of their children

My brother, you're absolutely right although na ladies dey fess taya.

This PSquare debacle proves that money or fame doesn't keep a spouse.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by blaise26abj(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Men.. na their way.
They are never contented with one woman. Throughout their life time they must be with two or three before they retire.

It’s simply demand and supply.
And the women wey dey follow those men dey greedy Die . Small change they are ready to help destroy the home of their fellow woman without shame .
FFK is a classic example . Even if he kills his wife , you will see another one jump into his bed the next minute

3 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
No time ! If you like don’t chase money now that you are broke oh.. keeping chasing that girl draining you… lol

Fira09:
VIDEO

SOURCE
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
bigcasava1:
Does he need to take permission from anyone? He has our support
I hope you repeat this when the woman moves on too.

The title should be Paul Okoye and his sin partner.

2 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
I tell you! Them go use virtuous women build, come chop life with sugarbaby. Yet they will complain that Nigerian women no loyal or no get value.

Wetin happen to the women of value they have?

I don't understand yall.

His wife left him. Should he stay single forever??

2 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
E don set
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I don first talk am say na baby mama sure me
Marriage that thing na scam....
After some years the man and the woman go tire but them go continue to dey pretend unto say make society nor laugh and also because of their children

Two people go just dey under one roof for years....he get as he be

Even when I try lodge for one week one certain time ask this babe make she come around ....after three days with the babe.....the whole thing tire me...my fertile rod nor come dey dey excited again
mumu grin grin
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
Sometimes it's better to part ways than tormenting/besetting each other.

Love is natural, it can't be gotten back once it disappears.

Some people below me have turned it into gender war.
this here is ALMOST ALWAYS TRUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by knowhowk: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Men.. na their way.
They are never contented with one woman. Throughout their life time they must be with two or three before they retire.
Why must man be contented with one woman ?

Most men that pretends to be with one woman is meeting another one outside ..

It is natural ,Eating same food everyday for 365 days must be tiring ..
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

This na girl wey dey wear bra dance for Tiktok o. Sugar baby go soon collect Range Rover. grin

No they are not. You have to give it to Anita, she is/was very mature about it. He has visited the kids and I think she posted one of such visits. Even when he got together with his brother, she posted it. They are still his kids and access shouldn’t be denied.

Wetin be her name for tik tok?
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

I don't understand yall.

His wife left him. Should he stay single forever??
He should have prayed and fasted and fought for his marriage. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
knowhowk:
Why must man be contented with one woman ?

Most men that pretends to be with one woman is meeting another one outside ..

It is natural ,Eating same food everyday for 365 days must be tiring ..

You try.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fira09:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Me too, na woman dey make me go Church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.