Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) (62100 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Sammy101111(m): 3:09am On Dec 12, 2022
If a football team have money enough they will buy younger players even expensive than the senior players lol

You understand what I mean

A man is rich she doesn’t matter

Chop my mother cause I don’t care

Na she go chop die

That is the power of money

The young girl is loyal and submissive what else do he need again enjoy your life
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by valiju: 3:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Nairaland please my prepaid meter just finish ,can some please help me with 100 naira Ikeja electric token 04274068552
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by highoctane: 3:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Men.. na their way.
They are never contented with one woman. Throughout their life time they must be with two or three before they retire.
Let's say at least Adam did with Eve for over 600 years. True love for God makes marriage to endure through all troubled waters, storms and tornadoes. When one gets married through infatuation that marriage do not worth more than a price of one palm kernel.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by yahoodetector: 3:42am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:
Reason with me done carry sugar baby.

Naso e suppose be jare. If one virtuous woman builds, omo wobe would enter when it is soft.

I wish him goodluck this time. cheesy

Was it not the so-called virtuous woman who left him? So he shouldn't move on with another person?

It's her loss.

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by yahoodetector: 3:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Persephone1:
Marry Nigerian Men at your own peril! grin grin grin

His children are gone though cheesy

Same thing your gender was saying until we found the following dívorced after marrying oyibo men:

Kate Henshaw...

Uche Jumbo...

Stephanie Okereke...

Korra Obidi...

Lest we also forget...the Nigerian lady from Edo who got stabbed by her husband in Italy...and just this year, the one that got stabbed by her Chinese lover.

But as for the Nigerian males who marry Oyibo wómen, we haven't heard of any serious issues. cool

Seems the MODERN day Nigerian woman is cursed as per sticking to both indigenous Nigerian men and foreigners too! undecided

CONCLUSION: Marry Nigerian women at your own peril.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by kkins25(m): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2022
The first wife was fine too na.. anyway sha, in this matter, i can't fit chook mouth, because, hmmmmm, I understand weytin dey do am.. grin grin grin grin grin

If you know, you know. Polygamy to the moooooooooooooooooooooon!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by edoairways: 4:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Men.. na their way.
They are never contented with one woman. Throughout their life time they must be with two or three before they retire.
What a stereotypical and generalized assumption
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 4:07am On Dec 12, 2022
ednut1:
https://instagram.com/ivy_zenny?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Her instagram. D babe fine but be like panla fish. Bones
Nigerians and CID...grin una don go run background check on her sharply.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 4:14am On Dec 12, 2022
A man goes on to search for peace..

By all means find peace of mind.

Don't frustrate anyone with feelings of being too important. We are all replaceable if need be.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by BoomBoomRoom: 4:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Monitoring spirits have started their unassigned work again.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Jman06(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Naso e suppose be jare. If one virtuous woman builds, omo wobe would enter when it is soft.

Which yeye build you dey talk sef E be like you don't know the meaning of build! Nonsense.

You dey busy dey advertise say you be "sugarbaby" to a sugar daddy. Continue o

Akuna ga ebe akwa nnwa na nka sha
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 4:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I don first talk am say na baby mama sure me
Marriage that thing na scam....
After some years the man and the woman go tire but them go continue to dey pretend unto say make society nor laugh and also because of their children

Two people go just dey under one roof for years....he get as he be

Even when I try lodge for one week one certain time ask this babe make she come around ....after three days with the babe.....the whole thing tire me... my fertile rod nor come dey dey excited again

To you marriage is just about sex, right?

Small boy.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 4:56am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

are you suggesting that his former wife made him and not his music....
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 4:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We are actually not wailing. grin

Infact, we are very very happy.

You're just showing more young girls why they should not build with a man and why the sugarbaby's lifestyle is gold.

According to Nonexisting1, a sugarbaby is the superior with mad, cunny, and cornering sense in such a relationship, and not the man using and preying on her.

She nor loss anything.

Na the 40 y/o man go spend him work money ontop am, carry am go different dates and wire plenty monies to her aza. Just for being young, pretty and a woman.

You people keep using this phrase "build with a man" and honestly it's driving me nuts.

What exactly does it mean to "build with a man"?

The twins were the ones who worked hard at their career and succeeded financially. If she didn't want to be in a relationship with him when he was still building his craft, no one would have forced her. Not to mention that she also enjoyed when the money started coming, so what exactly is the wailing for?

There is no sensible woman who would casually turn down a hardworking man with potential to succeed. Which is exactly what Anita did. I don't see anything special.

So this "build with a man" is very stale and dated.

2 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by DeepThroater: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You go know the product of weekend puna by their comments

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Osariemen12: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Good for him.

Men should always marry from their community. Marriages outside one's culture will certainly crash.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by lenghtinny(m): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2022
I hail all these women wey Dey carry gender for head on top p*nis and p*ssy matter…
Virtuous woman
Build
Faithful undecided
His Children are gone undecided
See as dem dey yarn okpata on top matter wey dem no sabi the full story angry
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by dealslip(f): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2022
knowhowk:
Why must man be contented with one woman ?

Most men that pretends to be with one woman is meeting another one outside ..

It is natural ,Eating same food everyday for 365 days must be tiring ..
But the woman has been eating different food right? It is this kind of mindset that is causing all the crash in marriage. This kind of mindset makes a woman believe been faithful is not worth it because the man will eventually cheat on her, we are all human. No one is created to absorb hurt. That is why we see many mean hearted girls you see now. Faithfulness should never be one sided otherwise it's just a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
After some years the man and the woman go tire but them go continue to dey pretend unto say make society nor laugh and also because of their children

Two people go just dey under one roof for years....he get as he be

Even when I try lodge for one week one certain time ask this babe make she come around ....after three days with the babe.....the whole thing tire me...my fertile rod nor come dey dey excited again

The Oracle has spoken. Let me just add that once Olympus has fallen, there is no turning back, because that is when man pikin will start to look for fresh new poon to enjoy as an invigorating change for the better, come hell or high water.

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Picardor2: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Men.. na their way.

Don't be a judge in this case, u don't know the true story.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Observant because of why? undecided

Yeah, yeah, nice essay.

Rather long-winded a way of saying evening newspapers are the best women to marry, but I'll accept it. grin

Use as much positive or negative words to paint any picture; the bottomline still basically be say- you is not having a choice.

Your chicken self go still come home come roost with us, so my congratulations and conjugal wishes in advance to that evening newspaper you'll be wifing.
don't give yasef hope, most man will never settle for evening news paper...we still have a lot of sensible young girls ...we want tight and fresh pussy, with agile and young body.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Picardor2:

Don't be a judge in this case, u don't know the true story.

I hear you.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

which one is reason with me again grin , Kai, Poco..
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Who's to blame if a 'builder' decides to abandon her work?
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Like men don't waste time in moving on. grin
but life must go on na, should the man kill himself?
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

As usual. When Peter sef use in mouth talk say Lola been finance them back in the days and he owes her a lot. It is not new for you and your type to suddenly remember the woman played no part when you are rich and going crazy.

But when you are still in that your stuffy one bedroom, you would be singing “reason with me” at the top of your hungry lungs. Ewu
grin rest ....at that point we no de get much option na, we just gots use babe hold body till everything stew, as a man , I must explore life when money come na. . nawa u.

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2022
LINTUNE:
don't give yasef hope, most man will never settle for evening news paper...we still have a lot of sensible young girls ...we want tight and fresh pussy, with agile and young body.. undecided

Amen sir. You are indeed a learned gentleman and a scholar.

Say NO to fallen Olympus

Say NO to evening newspapers.

Say NO to matrimonial bondage.

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

I am happy for her. grin
I am happy for him too. At least nobody die.

Make sugarbaby chop life. Naso nature plan am for her, Regina, Yul’s second wife…Shade Okoya, etc!

Just as you plan to be one or already are.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Fira09(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Hopebringer:

And I thought this frustrated old layer had forgotten me grin
Where did you go since ? Maybe you went to go and eye ball all your happily married friends Facebook pages wishing their marriages crash? Frustrated bitter lonely depressed evening paper. grin
Iya na your burial we go read here on Nairaland. No be we say make you use podtinip destroy your womb... grin
Not worry sha...baby factory still dey if you no fit afford ivf las las you must chop the breakfast Wen you use your hand cook.

pocohantas:

Whoever plagued the world with you, would die first. First in, first out.

Both of you should simmer down na, why placing obituary upon yourselves on an incognito forum?

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2022
pocohantas:

This na girl wey dey wear bra dance for Tiktok o. Sugar baby go soon collect Range Rover. grin

No they are not. You have to give it to Anita, she is/was very mature about it. He has visited the kids and I think she posted one of such visits. Even when he got together with his brother, she posted it. They are still his kids and access shouldn’t be denied.

And u believe them by what they post ? Social media life is fake. Know this and know peace.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2022
She could be a relative ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.