Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) (62101 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
Wishing him and his new partner all the best.

Sometimes it's better to part ways than tormenting/besetting each other.

Love is natural, it can't be gotten back once it disappears.

Some people below me have turned the whole thing into gender war.
Who died na him lost oooooo
Modern marriage is not a do or die tin
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Cromagnon: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Randy men
gold digger women
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Jman06(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hopebringer:

You are a depressed barren frustrated unhappy old crime who will die alone

Probably before new year grin

Biach grin
Now cry more ...
That woman's frustrations in life is becoming so glaring for everyone to see. When you advise them to get married on time when they're still fresh and desirable, they'll refuse and be forming levels. But once they get older and undesirable they become so bitter like that one you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Hopebringer: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jman06:
That woman's frustrations in life is becoming so glaring for everyone to see. When you advise them to get married on time when they're still fresh and desirable, they'll refuse and be forming levels. But once they get older and undesirable they become so bitter like that one you quoted.

Bro it is so annoying. They spent their youth jumping from one bed to another with their legs wide open shouting independent woman ...

Now age has set in and men are desiring younger and younger girls they have found them selves floating between a rock.and.the deep blue sea.

No man wants them even for one night stand..
Men prefer the 15 and 16.yesr olds
These old crones now band together bitter sadistic and unhappy spreading their frustrations everywhere
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Jman06(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hopebringer:

Bro it is so annoying. They spent their youth jumping from one bed to another with their legs wide open shouting independent woman ...

Now age has set in and men are desiring younger and younger girls they have found them selves floating between a rock.and.the deep blue sea.

No man wants them even for one night stand..
Men prefer the 15 and 16.yesr olds
These old crones now band together bitter sadistic and unhappy spreading their frustrations everywhere
Honestly! And they'll not properly direct their frustrations to the players they were frolicking with all their lives. Instead they'll be looking for innocent you and I to tackle. Yeye evening newspapers
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Hopebringer: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jman06:
Honestly! And they'll not properly direct their frustrations to the players they were frolicking with all their lives. Instead they'll be looking for innocent you and I to tackle. Yeye evening newspapers

Very dirty things
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 5:15am On Dec 13, 2022
faithfull18:

I hope you repeat this when the woman moves on too.

The title should be Paul Okoye and his sin partner.
she has already moved on, she has displayed severally
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by kendrick93(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:

As usual. When Peter sef use in mouth talk say Lola been finance them back in the days and he owes her a lot. It is not new for you and your type to suddenly remember the woman played no part when you are rich and going crazy.

But when you are still in that your stuffy one bedroom, you would be singing “reason with me” at the top of your hungry lungs. Ewu
lmao
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2022
pocohantas:

As usual. When Peter sef use in mouth talk say Lola been finance them back in the days and he owes her a lot. It is not new for you and your type to suddenly remember the woman played no part when you are rich and going crazy.

But when you are still in that your stuffy one bedroom, you would be singing “reason with me” at the top of your hungry lungs. Ewu

LMAO

Ghost of Hitler save these boys.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO

He really needs to because these ones are just so stupid and illogical. Their only comeback is slutshaming and marriage-shaming. Something that has no place in intelligent discussions. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by neztar: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO

Why do you hate men? I've been following your comments so far. And It's seems as if you were molested at childhood and it's hurting you badly. Share with me. I'm a shoulder to cry on.
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
neztar:
Why do you hate men? I've been following your comments so far. And It's seems as if you were molested at childhood and it's hurting you badly. Share with me. I'm a shoulder to cry on.

You're funny. You've read posts by bzonefree everyday, all over the forum and have nothing to say. Maybe he doesn't hate women? Or maybe he's saying the truth, to you?

But somehow my posts keep jumping out at you. Are they a mirror you don't like to look into?

2 Likes

Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by neztar: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're funny. You've read posts by bzonefree everyday, all over the forum and have nothing to say. Maybe he doesn't hate women? Or maybe he's saying the truth, to you?

But somehow my posts keep jumping out at you. Are they a mirror you don't like to look into?
Your shakara is too much
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
neztar:
Your shakara is too much

Is that all you have to say?
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by neztar: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Is that all you have to say?
What do you expect me to say. I'm sitting on the fence. I don't want to be label a Judas. Anyway, where are you from jare? You look foreign
Re: Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) by Ayion: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ehen? grin

So you nor dey judge female celebrities from afar?

You've never judged a female celebrity who is divorced?

No ma, I dont

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.